Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Gray With Pink
Glass Mosaic Gray with Pink
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Remove wall tiles?
- hammer bust that tile in the middle of it. Remove pieces. Don't remove tile from edges or may damage neighboring tile.
- Q:Porcelein or ceramic tile---which is better to use on a kitchen floor?
- We have Italian tile in our kitchen (20X20 inch squares) and its great! I wouldn't recommend porcelein because its more likely to crack if you drop a dish. I have heavy earthenware dishes and while the dish is toast if I drop it on the tile, the tile does not crack. I would not recommend tile on a countertop because the grout tends to stain and retain germs that countertops are typically exposed to (e.g. raw meat). Formica is durable but not friendly on the eyes. Why not considering something like corian? It is pretty and resists stains. I have granite in my house that I LOVE but its high maintenance.
- Q:Help.. removing thinset tile mortar from drywall?
- all you can do short of replacing the drywall is to fill the holes with drywall patch and then sand and paint
- Q:can glass shelves be used as wall tiles?
- You'd see through the glass to the mounting mastic. That's probably not that attractive......
- Q:How many tiles do I need?
- 4 x 4 = 16 divide by 4098 Then figure out if you have to buy a whole box or a 1/2 is ok for the remainder. Also you have to allow for grout. Figuring 1/8 so add 1/16 per tile. So your figure is really 4.0625 x 4.0625 or 16.5 divided by 4098 249 *******Hmmm Clayton.....9 per sq foot silly and you didn't deduct for the tub. Altho getting some for breakage is smart.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- I really have no clue
- Q:How many squares are tiles?
- According to the size of the tile and the number of packages
- Q:Repair hole in ceramic floor tile?
- Many people keep the extras tucked away in the basement or somewhere in the house. Try looking for them. Plan b would be to remove one from under the fridge or something. But you got to change it.to look right.
- Q:Removing HARDENED concrete from tile?
- If the tiles are a really hard glaze then you could have them sand blasted there are plenty of businesses that can dry sand blast as long as the tiles are worth more than the cost of sand blasting
- Q:Finding Cermaic Floor Tile patterns?
- FINDING OLD TILES ARE LIKE FINDING OLD CAR PARTS slim and none,but don.t dis pair remove one of the old broken or not and take it to local tile only store home depot probably will be of little help as they know their currant supply and only supplier.if all else fails find a complementary style and size and create a new pattern removing the broken and possibly a few not so broken create a new design or bite the bullet.careful in the removal of tiles near tile you want to keep remove grout surrounding the tile you want to remove before you break it out the grout will transfer the impact of a hammer to surrounding tiles breaking more than you want
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range