Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Gray With Pink
Glass Mosaic Gray with Pink
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- Hi there you have to be careful using these becauze if it getsx cold, he can prolapse and this can be expensive to fix. if it can be fixed. i prefer paper for babies then gradulate up to the calci sands when older.
- Q:what is better for cutting tile, a wet saw or a tile cutter??
- Nothing like good old hand tools a good tile cutter is not expencive just be sure to buy a couple of extra cutting wheels,and a cutter that will cut your size of tile, Use the saw for your fancy cuts, Now you have most of the tools for a tile job , all your friends and family will be knocking @your door Have Fun
- Q:Can floor tile be reused?
- We lay ceramic tile for a living and yes you can reuse that tile...bad new is that the stuff on the back is thinset and it must be removed and then new be reapplied to set the tile on your floor
- Q:What is the best tile for concrete basement floors?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the best tile for concrete basement floors? Which tile is best Porcelain or ceramic for a concrete floor?
- Q:when cutting tile for the corner of the shower stall should I leave a gap on each side of the tile?
- the answer is yes you need that gap.
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- the thing i have found about removing tiles is that you i am never able to remove them without breaking them so i think just go with your insticnts and get the hammer and chizzel to it.
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Tiles will produce static electricity, because the ceramic tile protective film material insulation performance is high, resulting in surface charge is not easy to lose, resulting in people will have the feeling of being shocked. Has now produced anti-static tiles.
Anti-static tiles is a new anti-static materials to overcome the current use, such as epoxy and melamine, PVC anti-static paint, flooring, anti-static rubber sheet and other polymer materials easy aging, Durability and poor fire resistance. To overcome the shortcomings of the above anti-static materials, compatible with the advantages of ceramic tile tiles, with beautiful and durable, fire, anti-skid, compression, wear, corrosion resistance, anti-fouling, waterproof and anti-penetration, low radiation, environmental health easy to construction, A permanent anti-static, with high-end art decorative effect of a functional tile.
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:What to do once I remove wall tile ?
- What do you want to do? You can tile again directly over them with new tile for an up dated look. Yes you can take them off but depending on what the previous person set the tiles with it can be easy to remove or an SOB. Its a dusty , dangerous ( at least if your not careful ) job and if the proper glue was used it really can be hard to get off. You ll need a hammer, wide masonry chisel, safety glasses , gloves, long sleeve shirt and ear plugs to keep out the flying debris. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- Depends on the kitchen or the living room. The Kitchen is generally 9mm. Living room in general 10mm
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range