Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
- Q:How to choose a good tiles
- This is the urban construction decoration senior mud master Wu said. Because difficult to cut the brick on behalf of the more dense brick, the higher the hardness, the quality is better. But the high hardness of the brick will cut some of the trouble, like some imported tiles, to use imported blade cutting, but also on the Mason Master's craft requirements are also high. In addition, you can also see the tile on the side of the granules are fine evenly, granules large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem. Whether the tiles are resistant to nails is known to use nails to identify the wear resistance of the surface of the tiles, but also Douglas manager recommended a method of identification is to take the nail on the surface of the brick, if the plan will not appear scratched tiles , Indicating that the hardness is high enough with the wear resistance, plus glaze is good, the quality will naturally be guaranteed.
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- Either way, the hardest part as I understand it is prepping the floor for the tile. You should install a hardibacker (kinda like drywall for your floor) if you are not putting the tile directly onto concrete. Tile that is meshed together would be easier to install as you don't have to worry about buying the little rubber pieces so that you have straight lines. However 12x12 tile looks best in a bathroom. If you go to Home Depot or most other large hardware stores there is a new product on the market for tiling where the tiles have groves so that they slide together and space themselves evenly. The biggest problem with any tile is cutting it without the tile saw. To do it without the tile saw you need to buy a special tool to create a cut in the tile then you fold it or break it at the cut line. This tends to cause broken tiles. So maybe the mesh deal is the better option. Hope this helps.
- Q:Tile 60 * 60 price
- More than a dozen dollars out of a cup, there may be cracks in the brick, we have just submitted a few tiles are installed more than 50 pieces, feeling like general, the brightness is not high, the decoration to see the budget, Yuan to hundreds of dollars, you can choose a lot of.
- Q:Need to some tiles on my roof.?
- the tricky part to working on a tile roof is staying on it. and not cracking any additional tiles. usually when i repair a tile roof i set up scaffolding there are a bunch of reasonss . the tiles sre heavy and hard to handle on just a ladder, the scaffolding offers a nice work area, and most important its alot safer, you can go to any rental store and rent scaffolding, when resealing around flashing and vents use a rubber butyl caulk for longer durability
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- You do want to lay it directly on the slab. And treat the slab accordingly depending on the shape of the slab. Cracks need to be treated ( several ways to do this) and any dips or highs dealt with ( if any). The basic work is easy its the hauling of the tile and the thin set bags thats the hardest. Common sense and basic DIY skills is all thats needed. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic tile floor grout is cracking?
- I don't know if you watch HGTV, but there is a Holmes on Homes episode that covers this very situation. In that episode they ended up ripping up the entire floor sub-floor, started again. The tile guys laid down a concrete board that is designed for that purpose, but they laid it over the old linoleum floor when that floor needed to be ripped up 1st a new sub-floor laid down. The cracking is probably caused by the tiles shifting in some way. Either the subfloor is inadequate, or the adhesion of the tiles to the subfloor is inadequate. As you walk over the floor the tiles move, the grout cracks. You may have a fight on your hands. Most contractors don't like to do their work all over again, but I suspect that is what needs to be done here. Cracking in a ceramic floor that is only one week old suggests to me that you had the great misfortune to hire somebody who really doesn't know about laying ceramic floors. It would probably be more than reasonable to ask them to do the job over, but I don't know if that would be advisable if you want to end up with a ceramic floor free of cracks. If they didn't know how to install your floor in the 1st place, then I wouldn't expect then to have studied up on the right way to do it after only one week. If it were me, I'd ask them to come in and remove the tiles and give me a full refund so that I can go find someone who knows what he is doing. Good Luck!
- Q:Painting glass mosaic tiles?
- Mosaic Tile Backsplash Kit
- Q:How can you tell the difference between wall tiles and floor tiles?
- Wall tiles are usually glazed (slick finish) while floor tiles are not. You don't want a real slick tile on the floor, especially in the bath or kitchen.
- Q:ceramic tile question?
- I think you should do the whole thing in tile. Not only is it better for resale value, but better for your health also. The other poster is right, the subfloor is the most important thing. It needs first to be level, and second to be of the right substrate. I am guessing you have a plywood subfloor. If it is level, spread a layer of thinset, then screw cement board down over top of it. This will give you a good surface. Laying the tile is not too hard for a DIYer. Just follow the directions on the thinset bag and on the grout bag. I'll throw some resources in below.
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- This is a great homemade tile and grout cleaner that is safe for frequent use. It also works well for removing soap scum and cleaning tile counters. 1/2 cup of baking soda 1/3 cup of ammonia 1/4 cup of white vinegar 7 cups of water subtract Combine all the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well to mix. Do not use this in conjunction with chlorine bleach or where chlorine bleach has been used. (Never mix ammonia and bleach containing products.) Simply spray it on and then wipe with a damp sponge or cloth. No rinsing required.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range