Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
- Q:What is the drill bit?
- Agree with the advice of the experts upstairs, but I personally may choose to use nails to gently damage the surface of the tile, so the use of impact drill or drill bit, relatively speaking, the accuracy will be relatively high, but also for the surrounding tile damage will Corresponding small ones
- Q:Is it good to use a white cement?
- When using tiles, it is recommended to use a creping agent, which is superior to white cement caulking from firmness and beauty.
Tile Cracking agent, also known as brick trenching agent, the material is from the cement, quartz sand, filled with pigments with a variety of additives made by mechanical mixing evenly. Its characteristics:
1, strong adhesion and toughness, can absorb the base surface and the continuous vibration of the brick and the collection, to prevent cracks.
2, with a hydrophobic function, to prevent moisture from the tile seam to prevent moisture and eliminate the phenomenon of anti-pulp tears.
3, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, anti-mildew antibacterial, to ensure that the face is constant often new.
4, colorful, to meet the requirements of different decorative effects. (Color can be deployed on demand side)
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- According to use points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
- Q:What kind of tiles are suitable for home decoration?
- That depends on where you are ready to use? And your home decoration style.
- Q:Foreign ceramic tile brand
- Now the L & D brand is pretty good I add upstairs Italian brand: is the red spider, little bee, Douglas tiles, Van Sizhe tiles, FLOORGRES tiles, Amy tiles, KEOPE tiles, Bardelli (known for flower) Rodin tiles.
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles, as the name suggests is polished brick, so the surface is relatively smooth
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Decoration is sure to follow the procedures, the installation of the tiles to the base to do real, the mortar filled, so uniform.
- Q:How does the concrete on the tiles clean?
- Do not forget to protect your hands with rubber gloves when scrubbing with diluted oxalic acid. First with a brush in a place where there is cement, 3-5 minutes after a rub with a dry cloth off
- Q:Gold tiles and gold medals in Asia which is good
- 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
- Q:How many types of tiles are there?
- 6) antique brick
Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features.
Common specifications: 300 × 300 mm, 400 × 400mm, 500 × 500mm, 600 × 600mm, 300 × 600mm, 800 × 800mm and so on.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range