Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- But can not be tiled after the tile with silicone or silicon Wan soaked, but also waterproof
- Q:Where can I find blue/white tile?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- I've seen it done both ways. But I prefer to do the walls first. That way what ever mess is on the floor can be cleaned up easily and it is not on the new floor tiles
- Q:Can i paint my Kitchen ceramic tiles? ?
- You can paint anything. How long it will stick is another matter. Ask at a paint store and tell them what you are painting. You must clean the tile clean first.
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:How do I remove floor tile?
- hammer, scraper , junk chisel , not the most fun project but just keep chipping and scaping.
- Q:Should the ceramic tile throughout my house match?
- If your tiling just the common areas and they are continuous to each other ie : Kitchen, hall,foyer,mudroom etc. I find most people are keeping the continuity as it increases the overall appearance of the area being tiled.(No start and stop,no transitions etc) However,changing pace in the baths and being creative is most usually reccomended. Glad to see you fighting back from Katrina.. Best of luck to you... bellzie
- Q:Tiling over fireplace masonry?
- You can attach tile directly to masonry, it has been done all over the world for centuries (Italy, Spain, Middle East all use tile on the exterior of buildings...) I would assume normal thin-set mortar would work, but I believe it would depend on the exact type of masonry- concrete block or clay brick. A thicker adhesive bed will likely be necessary to smooth over the rough surface, but because of the relatively porous surface of most types of masonry your bond should be excellent. My only word of caution would be if you have any cracks in the masonry. Make sure they are not active (widening and narrowing), which may occur with temperature and humidity swings. Either way, you may choose to weld the crack with epoxy to prevent any crack movements that may telegraph through your tile and crack it. HTH, Andrew Kester, PE Structural Engineer Florida (..and a tile afficianado..)
- Q:How to replace/cut a single tile?
- best way to replace a broken tile: cut out the grout surrounding the tile using a dremel or a special grout removal tool - they aren't very expensive and by using the actual tool you greatly reduce the risk of damaging the surrounding tiles as you might with the dremel next, use a hammer, wearing safety glasses, and break the tile which is going to be replaced. break it enough so that you can get a scraper underneath the tile to pop it (and all the pieces) out. scrape the mortar (thin set) off. try to get it right down level to the the sub-floor. install new tile
- Q:Tiles are divided into several categories, respectively, which are?
- According to the process points, can be divided into quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles, antique tiles, glazed tiles, in which tiles and polished tiles are all bricks. Polished tiles are divided into seepage tiles, powder, polycrystalline powder; polished tiles and Asian throw;
According to the use of points, can be divided into inside and outside the wall tiles, indoor and outdoor tiles, square brick, supermarket bricks, pool tiles, etc.
There are many kinds of tiles, the key is to see from which angle to points.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range