Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- Gasoline or Alcohol! If the best effect of gasoline! Wipe earn
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- your asking a difficult one here ...everybody has trouble with this one ...unless you hire an expensive hole cutter ..the cheap ones don't do a lot ..just burn out ..im a builder and i have a tool that does it very well ..its a clamp ..like a G clamp but one half has a hole in it ..you clamp the tile and with pointed hammer ...part of kit ..gently knock hole in tile works every time ..never broke one ..but the tile must be well clamped ...before i had this tool i used to drill hole in tile and the expand the hole with a rotary stone ...it was tapered ...all ways work from glazed side
- Q:how do i lay tile?
- If its in a no moisture area . May be . But unless its Trazo or Granite square cut on . And I only do that on counter tops. If you don't seal seal with grout water can get in cracks and cause problems with tile adhesion and sub floor failure. I'd use the thin grout lines.
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- The best way to lay it would... measure from floor to ceiling lets say that its 8 ft. if the tile you are using is 12in then you know that you wild need 8 tiles from floor to ceiling. but you have to add 1/4in gap in the tile or what ever size gap you pick. so with 8 tiles 12ins plus 8 gaps (not counting the top and bottom gaps) you will have an extra 2ins that you have to figure for. It would look really bad if you had to cut the top tile to fit cutting the bottom tile will look much nicer. So the best way to do it is use a spinning laser level to find 2 ins off the floor and mark with black lines. Use nails to hold up your til to that line. Start laying the tile up form that line. Uses spacers to get the gap you would like. side note is that tiles are not all 12 by 12ins some can be as much as 1/4 bigger or smaller than that so if you get a tile like that use a nail instead of a spacer to fit the gap so all the tile are even. your eyes won't see a thiner gap but they will see tiles that aren't even. once you get to the top adjust the spaces to make all the tile nice and even at the top. once your done and the thin set is dry remove the nails holding the bottom tile in place and cut the bottom tile to the size you need. you can't really use the floor as a guild goin up cuz most bathroom floors are slopped and some sides are Higher that others and that will mess you up in you start from the floor up. hope this helps
- Q:HELP!! Tile or Laminate?
- If you do choose tile, I would recommend having very tight, close and narrow grout lines. I speak from experience: In an home I used to own, I had 12 black and white tile in the kitchen, installed on the diagonal. It looked great, until the grout lines began to get stained from general wear and tear. Yes, the grout was sealed, but it still stained over the next 5 years. If I had it to do again, I would still get the tile, but have the installer place the tiles VERY close together so you don't have such a wide grout line to try to keep clean. Hope this helps! :)
- Q:Sealer for porcelain tiles?
- Penetrating sealer.. Although a water based product, a couple of coats will last years. Mist on( w/ a spray bottle) wipe it thoroughly over the tile and grout with a damp cloth. I dampen a cloth with the sealer. Let set for 10/15 minutes and wipe excess off amd dry. Don t let it puddle and dry. Repeat at least once , twice if possible. The grout must be set for a minimum of 3 days with all the excess grout has all cleaned off. I ve have only used 2 brands over the years Cerama Seal and Miricle 511. I m sure theres others out there but I stick to what works.. Any questions you can e mail through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Math Help. Marietta wants to design her own tile pattern. She chose a pentagon and a square and needs to figure out the the shape of (cont)?
- Where 3 tiles meet, they must add up to a full 360°. The formula for the interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is: ((n - 2)*180) / n Plugging in n=4, the interior angle of a square is 90° Plugging in n=5, the angle of a pentagon is 108° The angle of the third tile is x and the 3 angles must add up to a full 360°: 90 + 108 + x = 360 Solve for x: x = 360 - 198 x = 162 Plug that into the original equation and solve for n: ((n - 2) * 180) / n = 162 (n-2) * 180 = 162n n - 2 = (162/180)n n - (162/180)n = 2 (18/180)n = 2 (1/10)n = 2 n = 2 * 10 n = 20 So the third tile must be from a regular icosagon (20-sided polygon) Answer: Regular icosagon; see the picture below.
- Q:how much does it cost to istall cermic tile with labor and material?
- Tile labor varies a bit from area to area, but you can figure in the $7 a s/f range for basic labor , thin set, grout and 1/2 cement board , which is generally need when installing over the common wood sub floors. Tile isn t figured in this price since a plain , average or discontinued tile can go from $1 a s/f to a very nice tile in that size at 4$ a s/f Extras such as rip out/ disposal and any floor prep isn t included either. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:How do I repair a cracked tile?
- If you must replace it. (because it is not yours and you will have to pay) It can be matched very closely as 15 is not common replace the 4. Being in a different area the difference should no show. Remove the grout around the tile with a grout remover (its a scraper, ask at the hardware store). It can also be removed with a Dremmel tool and carbide tips. Use a center punch and hammer to crack the offending tile into pieces and then pick and scrape the tile and old mastic out. You have to get it ALL out. Be sure not to use surrounding tiles for leverage. You can then place new mastic and eyeball the tile for proper placement or purchase tile spacers when you get the grout removal tool. You should measure how wide the grout lines are. Use a trowel that places mastic at the proper height (measure how thick it is under the other tiles once you have your tile out and the hole is clean) for example if your mastic under the remaining tiles is 1/8th inch that is the notch to use. When placing the tile place enough pressure to make it level with the other tiles. wait 1 day with NO TRAFFIC and re-grout.
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- This is a great homemade tile and grout cleaner that is safe for frequent use. It also works well for removing soap scum and cleaning tile counters. 1/2 cup of baking soda 1/3 cup of ammonia 1/4 cup of white vinegar 7 cups of water subtract Combine all the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well to mix. Do not use this in conjunction with chlorine bleach or where chlorine bleach has been used. (Never mix ammonia and bleach containing products.) Simply spray it on and then wipe with a damp sponge or cloth. No rinsing required.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range