Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
- Q:How to Repair Ceramic Tile?
- Don't do the insulation thing, it will crack the tile. It is not unusual for that to happen. To fix it take a chisel and dig out the grout around the edges. Then very gently with the bevel on the chisel toward the floor try to get it under the edge of the tile and work around the edges to pry the tile up. The chances that you will break the tile are about 85%, or 95 % you will damage the surrounding tiles so leave the thing alone until or if it breaks on it's own.
- Q:Jinjiang tiles wholesale market where?
- In addition to the above three major markets, there are under the road building materials market, magnetic new road building materials market, before the shop building materials market. Under the road building materials market to Fujian glazed tile-based, Guangdong wall, sanitary ware second-line brand, supplemented by mass consumption for the mainstream. The area near the stove also has ceramic market, such as Quanzhou Yungu boutique ceramic city, positioning high-grade, an area of 20,000 square meters; Shi Lizhi Road, there are many ceramic dealers, Nanan stone street, Jinjiang City Quanan Road , SM Square are scattered distribution of some ceramic dealers.
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- If you have a small Dremel Multipro hand held drill Model 285 or equal with a diamond drill bit to cut circular holes that would save you a lot of time.
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- Try a Magic Eraser Sponge by Mr. Clean. They are amazing. I use them everywhere in my house.They get rid of crayon marks,soap scum, and scuffs, anything really .They are very inexpensive, in the home cleaning aisle.
- Q:5 years ago i had ceramic tile laid in my den, I have no extra pieces nor do I have the name of the tile.?
- start going to large tile places,bring a pic and see if they recognize it.
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- use mastic its simple run a straight line with a string or snap a line or use level want to start with a full tile in areas that are in plain view and i dont know this guys problem but i never have a prob with mastic trowel it on correctly and bump tile for adhering
- Q:How many tiles do I need?
- You say 4x4 tiles but they rarely really are 4x4. They are usually 4 1/4 or 4 3/8. T Tile company's will figure 8 pcs per s/f and since ( given your figures) you have 28.45 s/f... 4098 divided by 144 (square inches pe s/f) you get 28.45 s/f. Times this by8 you get 227.6 tiles (228). Box size will tell you ut on average there is either 10 or 12 s/f per bow depending on the manufacturer.10% scrape age is a bit high since your dealing with so many tile per s/f. 30 s/f of is plenty, using your figures. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:glazed or polished tile?
- You don t necessarily need to go with a porcelain. They are vastly over sold. They can be a great tile but not always stronger. So you know, these are not polished, its just the glaze thats put on them. Only stones such as granites and marbles are polished. Two things you have to consider of they brighter glazed tiles ( porcelains or ceramic) You have to think about the slip resistance on the shinier tiles. They are rated 0-4 for the residential settings You only want a 3or 4 rated tile or classified tile.the othe consideration is that the shiny tiles will show day to day dirt and water spots easier. Where your matte or satin type finishes show a minimal amounts. The larger tiles do a nice job as far as less grout but care must be taken when installing because these larger tiles can be slightly different sizing and I ve seen slightly warped tile when they get this big. They can be harder to set with a smaller joint, so make sure the installer has some background. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- It will hold up, but don't buy a real shiny one with no texture at all. Because everything will show on it and they will eventually scratch. Also a good idea is the dark grout inbetween. Beware of placing mahogony or oak on the edge as it will warp and lose its color eventually from water, I would put a beautiful tile edging instead. Also try to make a design on the backsplash..It really looks georgeous, such as making the tiles diamond shape, and a straight tile border on top and bottom. Absolutely georgeous. My friend has that look and it is so lovely. My daughter in law has ceramic tile counter tops and they are georgeous. The back splash has a beautiful italian fountain design which my son did by himself by purchasing the special tile to place right by the sink. Good Luck on your project.
- Q:Is it difficult to lay ceramic tile? Can you use the same tile on the walls that are on the floor?
- Hi, okorder.com for more detail on installing and cutting your tile.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range