Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
- Q:dog has no balance on tile?
- I think it is something to worry about, if he loses his balance he can easily hurt his foot or hit his head on something. Have carpets or mats around that has grippers below it, so its easier and safer for your puppy to walk/run on.
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:how do you remove peel n stick tile?
- get a razor blade floor scraper, will take it up with no problem, and it will take up the glue also.. if its on concrete, it will leave a thin layer of glue, easy fix to that, just get some acetone and dump it on there and it will scrub right off
- Q:what preparation is needed to paint ceramic tiles?
- depends on the type of paint used and you may need to rough them up, but b 4 u do that go and ask at a specialist paint shop as there are products / paints out there that you can use.
- Q:Tiling around standing radiators?
- Car jack lift the rad a little and pop tile under.
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Cut your carpet and pad smaller that the area where you are laying the tile. If at all possible, I'd roll both the carpet and pad back in one piece without cutting them until the tile work was completely done. Then install your carpet tack strip about 3/8 inch away from the tile. Cut the pad along the outer edge of the tack strip. Then cut the carpet to go over the tack strip about 1/4 to 3/8 inch longer than the edge of the tile. With a stiff blade putty knife tuck the carpet securely between the tack strip and the tile. That's the best help I can give you without doing it for you. Good Luck and don't try to rush things. Remember, the tile thin set and grout must be completely dry or they will move on you.
- Q:Help removing cork tiles?
- Just start scrapping it all off and patch the drywall after with drywall compound....then sand and paint....easy job
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- First okorder.com/ wood finish. It ain't cheap but you will be able to add new coats of finish later on without having to completely refinish the whole floor. You can rent a 'square sander' from Home Depot for abut $40 a day. It uses 4 six inch disk type sand paper. It doesn't dig in when started which allows a first time DIY person to do a good job. You move it around by putting pressure on the handle, real easy to use. Takes longer than a belt sander but you won't make mistakes. Make sure when you rent it that you get different size paper AND that they will stick (like velcro) to the sander unit face. You don't want to get home, start to use it and the sand paper disks fall off!! Had that happen with one. If you have a large floor to do rent the sander around 3 pm. You get 24 hours so you can sand from 3-11pm, go to bed, then start over in the morning. Otherwise you have to work from morning to evening. Makes for a long day.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range