Details of Automatic Revolving Door:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Revolving
Window Material :Glass
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Automatic Revolving Door:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of Automatic Revolving Door:
Door Body: Special aluminum door frame
Glass: door leaf and exhibition box are 6/8mm transparent tempered glasses, curved wall is 10mm tempered glass (5 + 5mm arc safety laminated glass).
Drive device: two sets AC100- 240V, 50-60Hz, 0.2-0.6 KW.
Anti-jamming device: function of preventing electromagnetic interference.
Central control computer: programmable logic control system, automatic and manual is optional.
Speed control: the variable-frequency speed adjustment system startups, operates and stops the door smoothly.
UPS control box: when electricity is failed, UPS startup the middle sliding opening door.
Sensor: infra-red (radar) sensors, vertical rubber sensor defend pinching at entrances, anti-collision sensor at the bottom of door leaf, infra-red direct measure sensor defend pinching.
Emergency stop button: installed on the upright column at entrance right
Disabled button: installed on the right side column of entrance, use for disabled people to pass slowly.
Luxury two-wing automatic revolving door adopts the international fashion double exhibition box layout.
With such special and novel design it realizes the perfect integration of automatic revolving door and automatic sliding door.
This luxurious appearance, excellent performance is widely used in hotels, office buildings, shopping malls, banks and other upscale offices.
- Q:Automatic door within the door does not automatically switch the door is how the matter...
- Two-wing automatic revolving door failure exclusion: (1) fault self-diagnosis display device. Fault self-diagnosis display program manufacturers will have different programs
- Q:2007 Chevy Uplander automatic sliding door problems?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 2007 Chevy Uplander automatic sliding door problems? I've had no problems with the door until today, I pushed the button to close it, and as it closed it made a big "POP" sound. Now the automatic buttons don't work. And we have to manually open it. Is there any way I can get it fixed without having to pay up to $1,000 at the dealer?...
- Q:What is the meaning of the jogging of the electric door?
- Jog is to hold down the button it moves, release the button it stops
- Q:Automatic door password Many people know, how to change the new
- Kiss this should be the instructions of the Oh
Look at the instructions will be a lot easier
Really can not find the words
Where to buy the advice is also possible Oh
Hope to adopt
- Q:Automatic Garage door only opens 2 inches?
- if you're sensors were out of line it would be just the opposite, the door would not close unless you were physically there pushing the button, telling the opener that there is nothing there to damage it that the sensor is reporting stop in error. Two things that might be happening is that your open limit setting might have gotten changed, but if it is opening to the correct limit when you hold the switch then that's not it. You will probably have to increase the UP force that the opener uses when raising the door. You will adjust your force by either turning a setting screw or by changing the program with the control buttons on the opener. I don't know how old your door is, but also check to make sure there is not a broken spring. A spring will also weaken with age resulting in more force needed to raise the door. Lube up your spring with wd40, and spray the rollers. Try raising your door half way up and have someone release the opener from it. If it is heavy and hard for you to lift, call a door company and have them re tension your spring. When I tension springs on a double wide door you would be able to raise and lower it with only a couple of fingers
- Q:Elevator automatic door induction has a blind spot is it true?
- it is true.
At present, the domestic use of the elevator there are two, the first is the touch plate elevator, that is, in the elevator door has a prominent touch panel, when there are objects touch the touch panel, the elevator door will automatically bounce; For the light curtain elevator, is installed in the elevator door with two ray sensor device.
Although the two elevators are equipped with induction devices, but the blind area still exists, to light curtain elevator, for example, the area can not cover the entire elevator door, in the bottom of the door there are ten centimeters blind spot. In other words, the area of the object, the elevator door sensor
- Q:My automatic garage door won't operate.?
- The eyes shine a beam across from one to another. The beam has to be lined up exactly or the door will start to close, then reverse itself and stay up/open. Keep adjusting the 'eyes' until they meet. One of them is probably the 'master' and will have a small light on it that shines only when the eyes meet. You may need to adjust how it sits on the rail, probably with a small screwdriver. Most garage door openers will have an online manual. Search for the name of your opener to see if that brand has one online. The 'box' that hangs from the ceiling will have the brand name and possibly model number on it.
- Q:Why does my automatic garage door open so slowly?
- Boy, talk about a slow opener! If a opener opens a door 7 per second it will only take 12 seconds for a 7' high door to open completely. Otherwise his comment about the slow start/slow/stop, meaning that the normal speed part of the opener has went bad so it will run in slo-mo. At least it's opening. You will probably end up replacing the board. Not sure it that model has lifetime warranty on parts or not. I have been selling genies (not that model) for over twelvew years and only had that same thing happen one time.
- Q:Induction automatic doors why no one will open their own
- The problem is largely due to the high sensitivity of the probe, you can observe the inside and outside the probe, when the door closed when you look at which probe indicator (usually bright red) from green to red And some are orange), which is the light of which is the problem, the solution is also very simple, you just remove the probe shell, the circuit board on the potentiometer can be adjusted counterclockwise. Or the antenna up breaking off like!
- Q:automatic sliding door?
- its a door that opens by itself when you walk near it lol what is your question?
Ningbo Ownic Automatic Doors Co., Ltd. is a pioneer in the automatic door industry. Specialized in the R&D, manufacture and sale of automatic doors, OWNIC is committed to providing overall solutions of architectural door control / hospital cleanliness / industrial purification to meet users' demands for security, reliability, aesthetics, comfort and durability. Now our company becomes the pioneer of building entrance space aesthetics.
Strong brand influence and the accumulation of decades of professional experience, as well as higher awareness, satisfaction and reputations from customers around the world prove that we are building solid and credible strategic partnerships in the field of architectural entrance technology.
We provide a full range of innovative and high-quality products and services to satisfy our worldwide customers' requirements of passing capacity, security performance and artistic aesthetics. With rich experience, innovative technology, superb techniques and worldwide marketing network systems, we are always ready to provide the best solution that truly meets your need.
OWNIC relies on internationally advanced technology and equipment, learns the popular thought of international architectural design, and customizes precise and professional planning and positioning of production. We strictly abide by Swiss company SGS ISO9001:2008 international quality certification system standardized production management to create a series of high-quality products which have stable operation, silent tuning, safe and convenient usage, and intelligent and humanized design.
OWNIC automatic door applications of a wide range of Business Series are widely used in banks, hotels, office buildings, supermarkets, etc. Our Medical Series products are used in thousands of hospitals all over the world. Our Industrial Series products are adopted by pharmaceutical factories, IT electronic industry and research institutions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||Europe; North America; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range