Detailed Product Description of Glass Bricks
1.more then 200 different designs
2.Standard and non-standard sizes
3.More than 12 colors
Specification of Glass Bricks
good for interior and exterior wall decoration
Mirror wall tiles ,mirror brick,mirror block,glass block ,glass wall ,glass tiles
and non-standard dimensions
Engraved, ice carving, jade sand, bevel edge
Sliver mirror, pink mirror,grey mirror,grey brown ,brownish gold, gold mirror ,green mirror, Purple mirror, Wine red mirror and others
several pcs into one wooden case with ployfoam protection
Can be used in home ,hotel ,bar , Restaurant ,cafe shop and many places
within 30-40days after starting the production
T/T or L/C
We have about 10 designers in R&D,they have do this business about 5 years so they have rich experience,can satisfy different customers’s need ,our factory has 3 production lines and have 5-10 people in Quality inspection department to check the products,we always try our best to give our customer good price ,quality and severice.we have four people to maintain the relationship between customers to our company.
Neuter glass glue or neutral glue and neutral double-sided adhesive tape must be used when put the glass in the wall ,please keep the wall clear . Prohibit installing the products in acids, alkalis, corrosive, irritant gas environment, and prohibiting using a wet environment, avoiding product deterioration, affecting the using time of the product.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- With the progress of science development, composition and characteristics of glass and glass gradually get more understanding, research and development and production scale also has a good improvement, people can use a variety of silica sand quality production of a variety of uses a glass. Manufacture of optical glass, silica sand with high quality special glass, crystal glass, with medium quality silica sand production of flat glass, can also be used for sand production of colored glass, and according to the national defense and economic construction, research and development, production of various types of special glass
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Acid: hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid alkali: calcium hydroxide salt: soda ash, limestone, other: silica, mercury, lead and other small amounts of metal
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- Sandstone fused glass has a bright luster, and has a good transparency, acid resistance and mechanical strength.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- A group of small and medium enterprises will face great pressure, especially the focus will be on reducing costs and expanding production, often ignoring product quality and marketing strategy, in the market competition in a disadvantageous position.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The specific construction program for the three cloth five oil, namely the bottom coating again after solidification and then brush a layer of epoxy glass cloth, coating, a layer of glass cloth again, painted again, then brush a layer of glass cloth epoxy cover can be again.
- Q:What's the difference between heat resistant glass and tempered / reinforced glass?
- Resistance to cold shock resistance, thermal shock test by 120 DEG C, the temperature difference of 200 degrees changes without deformation, has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion, so the anti blast temperature is not easy to deform and explode, has good thermal stability, impact resistance. High chemical stability and mechanical properties.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Resin is the main raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The so-called FRP is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber reinforced fiber and its products (glass cloth and band) as reinforcing material and chorus resin as matrix
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- (PP) polypropylenePP-GF30 glass fiber reinforced polypropylene content of glass fiber 30%
We are a professional company specialized for development, producing, sale of the art glass. We have a group of outstanding design, technology, management, development talents and skilled producing team.And we have introduced the most advance glass processing production line from domestic and abroad. So we owned the most powerful producing design and the capacity of quality assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average