1.Details of SUNFLOWER Glass Basin
100% Tempered glass
A. Φ450 x H145 x T12 mm
B. Φ370 x H130 x T12 mm
480 x 480 x 200mm
6 Side Styrofoam +5 Layer Cardboard Carton + Sticker/ label+Disccant(Dryer)
25-30 days after deposit confirmed
T/T with 30% deposit, and 70% balance before delivery
20pcs each model
2. About SUNFLOWER Glass Basin
-High quality tempered glass vessel sink, wash basin, glass basin.
-Strictly selection of raw materials, make each product high quality.
-15 years specializing in production of glass wash basin experience.
-Any styles and colors are available.
3.Advantagess of SUNFLOWER Glass Basin
-We always offer the customers more than they expected.
-Fashionable design and elegant style.
-High quality with reasonable price.
-Solid packing to ensure transport safety.
-Excellent service during the whole cooperation.
-All terms can be negotiated on the basis of sincerely and truth.
-OEM service available, unique design available.
Packing and Delievery
- Q:Toilet reserved hole size squatting, sitting, urinals, basin and so on
- The basin 100 is 100 from the wall
- Q:Weak weak asked, the leader and the basin is to buy a little, or affordable?
- Spent so many years, and has been used, I feel very convenient.
- Q:Stain on bathroom sink?
- You can remove the stains by pouring some bleach on the stain area and wiping it with water. It for me hair dye was on the sink and remove like nothing.
- Q:Stinky bathroom sink?
- Call a plumber to came over and clean your pipes. You might be smelling the back up from the pipes. Good luck
- Q:Home basin plug how to do, underwater particularly slow.
- Is not there inside the garbage, check in the deal
- Q:Kitchen basin basin water pipe greasy how to deal with
- You can buy oil products in your local market and supermarkets, or: wherever you can buy some of the treatment agents that deal with this water pipe oil
- Q:what is the black gunk in my bathroom sink drain?
- Your sink is probable ok, basically a sprint grimy The black stuff is cleansing soap, grease, hair and whatnot. bypass down the hardware and get a "plumber's helper" it fairly is a component like a tremendous rubber suction cup on a quick look after. called a "stress cup" or plunger. See the gizmo with the purple rubber cup interior the source. advantageous and much less costly and reusable. place the cup over the drain and carry it there jointly as you run a sprint water into the sink - no extra beneficial than a million inch (2.5cm) deep. Push the look after up and down till the blockage eases. while it starts off to empty, upload a sprint extra water and shop doing it. as quickly as the drain is working ok, put in a sturdy shot of laundry detergent and warm water and bypass away it there a jointly as, in one day could be sturdy yet an hour or so is wonderful, then use the cup returned to clean out something that has loosened. in case you employ the plunger each and every now and then the drains will stay incredibly plenty clean.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when buying pots?
- You have to look at the location of the installation of the faucet is convenient, this is very important, sometimes not very good, there will be leakage of the situation, my home is the German treasure brand, they are in this design is not bad, very human The
- Q:why does the sink has elbow tube instead of just a straight tube, this usually cause clogged kitchen or bathro
- Do you have a garbage disposal in that sink? The procedure for clearing the clog will be different for sinks with and without garbage disposals. Starting with the basics: Remove as much water as you can from the sink. Seeing as you have put a caustic chemical in the water (Drano) you should be careful and wear gloves. Dispose of this water in the toilet, being very careful not to drip any onto carpets, or floors. Once you have gotten as much water out of the sink as you can, remove everything from under the sink to give you as much room as you can to work. If you have a garbage disposal, look for the outlet connection where the drain pipe connects. This is usually held in place with two screws. Turn the power off to the disposal (for safety). Put a bucket under the disposal and drain pipe. Loosen the screws ans pull the outlet tube loose. You should have some water dripping out. If you have none, the clog is in the disposal drain outlet. Remove the tube and take a screwdriver or other small object and push through the clog. Clean the pipe as well as you can and re-assemble the drain assembly. With no garbage disposal, you just have to remove the trap. Using a pair of channel lock type pliers or a large adjustable wriench, loosen the pipe nut and pull the trap free. Water from the sink will pour out, so again be prepared with a bucket and gloves! Clean the clogs from the trap. Put the assembly back together and you should be ok. If this sounds like something beyond your mechanical skills, call a plumber!
- Q:Bathroom wash basin what material is good
- Ceramic, looks more upscale, the overall mix is also simple.
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average