Intrduction of Glass Accessory, Building Accessory
1.Direct manufacture supplier
2.Top quality at reasonable price
3.Owner of Proprietary technology of 3D on glass
Small glass bud:
Suitable for :
-Glass bud plays an important role in decorating, it can be used with other decorative glass tile, ceramic tile and mosaic, etc.,It makes better effect for background wall.
Glass bud has sphere top, flat bottom
Standard Size:100 x 100mm
Thickness: 30mm thick
Available in different colors and patterns.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- (PP) polypropylenePP-GF30 glass fiber reinforced polypropylene content of glass fiber 30%
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF) is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- There are three kinds of vacuum heat collecting tubes: high temperature pipe, high efficiency pipe and high cold pipe. High temperature pipe coating than ordinary length (from the nozzle is about 1cm), the tube of high temperature resistance, anti damping performance is particularly strong, the film on the 400 DEG C high temperature air drying condition, not aging, not falling, not color. The high efficiency pipe film is about 2.5cm apart from the pipe mouth. The tube is ultra high absorption, less heat loss, fast heating up and high thermal efficiency. The high temperature pipe has the advantages of high efficiency, high heat efficiency and fast heating, less heat loss, and hot water as usual under the condition of 30 DEG C. Consumers can choose different vacuum heat collecting tubes according to different areas.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Glass membrane materials: ab. Because the plastic protective film glass film unlike can electrostatic adsorption on the mobile phone screen, with a thin layer of flexible double-sided adhesive tape in the glass film layer, this thin layer of flexible double-sided adhesive is called ab.
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Glass production is very strict to the granularity of various raw materials, and there is a usable range. Generally, refractory materials are finer, such as sand and feldspar. Some of them are coarse, such as dolomite and limestone. However, the most taboo is "superfine powder""!
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, form dry space glass.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- Generally use K5 more.Grade a crystal beads: flat emery abrasive disc cutting, flat polishing disc polishing one by one, and thus high gloss. Glittering and translucent!
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- The production of glass bottles industry, its raw materials are stone powder, quartz sand, soda ash, waste glass and coalA variety of materials used in the preparation of glass batch, collectively referred to as glass raw materials. In general by the 7-12 component, the main material is 4-6, such as quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds, according to the introduction of oxides in the glass structure effect, can be divided into glass forming oxide materials, intermediate oxide materials, network oxides materials, according to the the properties of oxide, can be divided into raw material, acid alkali metal oxide oxide materials. The glass batch is obtained some necessary properties and accelerate the melting process of raw materials, although less, but it is very important that these materials as clarifying agent, fluxing agent, coloring agent, bleaching agent, emulsifying agent, oxidizing agent and reducing agent etc..The same raw materials, different formulations, the same raw materials, different habitats and different indicators, will affect product quality and production costs. In the case of a small gap in raw material costs, the glass bottles produced are very different from each other in the comparison of small samples, and the difference can only be seen in batch production.
We have been expanding the ranges of products, starting from decorative glass panels, floor murals and laminated glass to newly patented Semi-rounded Glass Strips, Drifted Glass, ceramic glass borders, crystal tiles, beveled mirrors and various kinds of glass accessories. Our products have been used in furniture, wardrobe doors. After all, we focus on stereographic surface treatment and glass processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||shen zhen,guang zhou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average