Order On-line Tracking
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated.
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for sheet product.
2) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according to the customer's request
3) Thickness: 0.13mm-0.5mm
4) Width: 400mm-1000mm
5) Length: We can adjust the length according to your request
6) Zinc Coating Weight: 60g/m2-275g/m2
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How about your company？
We’re state-owned company, controlled by central government. We also TOP 500.
2. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|