1.Material: high quality low carbon steel Q195
2. The wire diameter: from BWG35 - BWG6 (0.2mm - 5.0mm)
3. The general weight : 25kg/50kg/coil (or in according to your requirement 0.5kg- 200kg/roll)
4. The packing: plastic inside and hessian/woven outside (or in according to your requirement)
5.Tensile strength: 350---550N/mm2
6. Zinc coating: 10 - 30g/m2
7.Technical information: Processing with low carbon steel wire, throught drawing and galvanizing.
8.Characteristic&Applications: High zinc coating with super corrosion resistance, firmed and well-proportioned zinc Coating, slippery surface, used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
electro galvanized iron wire
- Q:Question about rca & 12v wires?
- if you have an rca tv which works with 12 volts.......if the wires not connected to battery...there no problem. if connected to battery....the fuse blows.(close to battery on wire)....if there is no fuse....wires burn...risk of fire....do not forget...every device works with car battery MUST and MUST be eouipped fuse .
- Q:chainmail wire ???????????
- Costume or 'Historically Correct'? You can buy soft iron or aluminum wire in any gauge you can 'knit'. ( 14 is about right for Al., 16 for iron.)
- Q:Radio ignition wire burnt out??
- Radio ignition wire? Could you be talking about the RFI capacitor that looks like a condenser? If it is it hooks to the hot side of the coil. I would need more information to properly answer this question.
- Q:Copper wires differ? Installing light switch?
- You need wire nuts, conical plastic pieces with wire helical cones inside them... which sounds like what you have already. (It is not allowed to crimp solid wire - it weakens the wire.) Wire nuts come in different sizes; you will want the orange ones. To use the wire nut, lay the stranded wire alongside the solid wire, both stripped back about 3/8 inch, give the pair a gentle twist with your fingertips, and twist the wire nut on them until it stops or gets pretty hard to twist. Give a test pull on each wire.
- Q:Ball things on wires?
- I believe they are usually on the top most wire and are designed to alert aircraft of danger. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Q:Guitar Wiring?
- Hello there, 1) Excluding pickups, black wire hot or ground? They use black for both in that diagram. I believe the only ground wires are all marked as ground in the diagram. A ground wire will run from the case of a pot to somewhere. To the ground side of the jack. To the bridge. To another pot. As for what you bought, I have no idea what you are trying to say. There is no difference in the wire itself that is used for ground or hot. You can use any wire (except bare) for either of those. 2) The black wire from the bridge pickup goes to a terminal of the switch on the push/pull bridge volume pot. You may solder the wire and continue the same wire down to the terminal of the switch on the push/pull tone pot. Or you can use another wire to connect those switches. The black wire from the neck pickup go to the middle terminal of the neck volume pot. Again, you may continue the wire from the pickup or solder in another wire to connect to the switch on the push/pull neck tone pot. 3). When I run ground wires to the case of a pot. I used separate solder joints. I do not wrap the wires together and then solder them as a group onto the pot. I have tried that and got bad connection on some of the wires. Best to solder ground wires separately. On a switch terminal where you have two wires coming to the same terminal, I try to solder both wires at the same time to the terminal. 4). All connections are soldered. Also, you should be aware that not all pickups have the same colored wires. You need to check the color code for the brand of pickups you are using. Seymour Duncan makes his diagrams based on using his pickups. If you use some other brand, the color of the pickup wires may be different. Seymour Duncan has a pickup wire color code chart on his web site. Later, Norm
- Q:How to wire sprinkler valves?
- well if you have a few extra strands in the cable, they may be used in the future if you add on to the sprinkler system with more valves. or to help troubleshoot wiring problems. no need to cap the unused wires, just cut them and leave them our company leaves enough of the wire in the valve box, to be able to pull out the connection for service. make sure you leave enough wire to service the valves and their connections easlily.. we then wrap the unused cables around the used wires and the connections. keeps the valve box nice and neat, and ready to be serviced if needed. the next set of valves, the best way is to cut the whole cable and splice them back. it is just easier. again, make sure you leave a good bit of wire in the box so you can service it easily. i work on sprinkler systems for a living. one pet peeve is when a connection is not in the valve box, but inthe ground around it, b/c some one cut the wire too short.then i will have to dig up the connnections and repair them, instead of just doing it through the valve box without messing up the customer's yard. and by the way, grease caps arent the best way of sealing wire connections. the best way for irrigation is with the orange wire nuts, and seal them with Dri-Splice. from my dad's over 20 years of expericence and my last few years, this is the best way. good luck and hope this helps.
- Q:How do i wire my riding mower?
- You need to hook three wires into a five terminal switch? You aren't helping us much with any usable information. The yellow wire is the kill wire from the magneto. The black and red wires are hot from the battery and feed to the starter solenoid, assuming the switch has a start position. You need to check each terminal on the switch with an ohm meter to determine which function it serves and test the black and red wires with a volt meter to determine which one is hot now. Better still, why don't you specify the make and model, even the serial number if you can get it, and ask if anyone, including your local dealer, has a wiring diagram for that particular machine.
- Q:automotive electrical wires?
- Are the wires the same color?, if so the best way is to take unit apart,identify the wire that is connected to the shell the bulb screws into, or is fastened to, that wire is the negative. The wire that is connected to the center of the shell is the hot', or positive wire, this wire is connected to the switch. remember to install a fuse of the appropriate size in the circuit. Hope this helps, good luck!
- Q:Residental Vs Commercial Electric Wiring?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/sbUNO electric tape is easier for the horse to see especially if you use a thick one so its safer but after time its hard to see breaks in the little wires that run through it so electric may not pass through as good or even short out. so wire is better in this respect if it breaks you can see it! i use tape for bottom and top, with wire running with the top tape to make sure the electric is getting round the field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range