Order On-line Tracking
1. Butterfly Valve Description：
Butterfly vavle is different from ball valve, is a type of valve used for regulating flow in a pipeline, consisting of a movable plug and a ring seat in a generally spherical body. The flow direction from bottom to top is important when installing the valves.
2.Main Features of the Butterfly Valve
(1) Excellent control characteristics.Tight shut-off even after innumerable operations.
(2) Installation cost considerably reduced because of very low weight and compact design.
(3) Longer life and reliable service with minimum component wear.
3. Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Butterfly Valve Specification：
Butterfly valve is used for isolating or regulating flow and its function allows for quick shut off. There are many different kinds of butterfly valves, each adapted for different pressures and different usage in the industry.
1. What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
2. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|