geonet can be used in the soft soil stabilization, base reinforcement, embankments over soft soils, seacoast slope protection and reservoir bottom reinforcement, etc
It prevents the slope rock from falling down ,which avoids the hurt to the human beings and the vehicle on the road; It prevents the road dregs packed by geonet from being washed away ,avoids the roadbed distortion and improves the stability of the roadbed; laying the geonet reinforces the road surface ,avoids development of the reflection crack. As reinforcing material of filling soil in retaining walls, it disperses the earth body stress and restricts the side-displacement. The stone cage, made of geonet, can prevent erosion ,collapsing and lost of water and soil when being used in dyke and rock slope protetion
Geonet technical datas
Mesh size (mm)
Ultimate tensile strength
Roll length (m)
40 or as the customers’ request
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:On the Title of Civil Engineering
- one. No, two Influence, three, to the unit for your registration
- Q:What are the basic properties of civil engineering materials?
- In engineering practice, the selection, use, analysis and evaluation of materials is usually based on its nature. The nature of civil engineering materials can be divided into two parts: the basic nature and the special nature.
- Q:Civil Engineering Science and Technology Examination
- To pay more attention to their school, you can go to see the school graduate network, or the school Post it, where it should be more convenient to get what you want!
- Q:The Importance of Civil Engineering Materials in Engineering Construction
- The scope of the problem is a bit wide, the most important thing is a direct impact on the quality of the project
- Q:Detailed classification of civil works?
- According to the material source: can be divided into natural materials and man-made materials;
- Q:Civil engineering, machinery, materials and finance which relatively good employment?
- Civil, mechanical two professional jobs are very good. Civil engineering is mainly the construction industry, China is currently in full construction, this talent is needed, as long as not afraid of fear is not tired of work or very good looking.
- Q:Why study civil engineering materials?
- The basic materials, material properties, quality requirements and testing methods of civil engineering materials commonly used in civil engineering are mainly introduced. The contents include inorganic hardening cement, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry and roofing materials, steel , Synthetic polymer materials, asphalt materials, wood, insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials and sound insulation materials, decorative materials, new waterproof materials, fireproof materials. This is of great practical significance in the construction and design.
- Q:Why civil engineering to solve the problem is to give full play to the role of materials
- Material compatibility issues. We all know that the football team has played well, not to the best players in a certain area together, but to cooperate with each other well. The same is true between the different materials.
- Q:Is the glass made of wood?
- Glass is calcium carbonate, sodium carbonate, high temperature fired silica!
- Q:Characteristics of Modern Civil Engineering Materials
- To understand the characteristics of modern civil engineering materials: 1, high-performance materials, such as the development of lightweight, high strength, high durability, excellent decorative and versatile materials, and make full use of and play a variety of materials, the use of composite technology to create Composite material with special function. 2, make full use of local materials, to minimize the natural resources, extensive use of tailings, waste, garbage and other waste as the production of civil engineering materials resources, as well as the protection of natural resources and maintain the balance of the ecological environment. 3, energy conservation, the use of low energy consumption, no pollution of the production technology, give priority to the development and production of low energy consumption materials and can reduce the energy consumption of buildings using energy-saving materials. 4, the material production should not use harmful to the health of additives and pigments, such as formaldehyde, lead, cadmium, chromium and its compounds, while the development of beneficial materials to the human body, such as antibacterial, sterilization, deodorization, Fire, temperature, degaussing, radiation, anti-static and so on. 5, the product can be recycled in the regeneration of He used, non-polluting waste to prevent secondary pollution.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range