One Side Textured Hdpe geomembrane Specification :
More detailed products pls contact me.
HDPE geomembrane specifications(USA GRI-GM17 Standards)
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:How many specifications of seepage-proof geomembranes are there in the market?
- The thickness of HDPE geomembranes can be 0.75 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.25 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5mm and so on. In accordance with the national standard of CJ/T234-2006, and from the actual situation, the recommended thickness of the HDPE membranes should be no less than 1.5 mm at least, and be within the error of plus or minus 3%. According to my previous experience, the thickness of 1.5 mm and 2.0 mm are often used in landfill sites. Of course, geomembranes with different thickness are used in the different parts of landfill sites, which can mainly be used for the seepage-proof control of substrates, side slopes, and closure covers. Different membranes are used in different parts of the landfill sites, such as smooth membranes are used in substrates, rough membranes are used in slopes. In addition, the choices of thickness are influenced by many other factors, such as the terrain, soil, impervious materials, impervious requirements of landfill sites and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between tempered glass color film and other phone protective film?
- The difference between tempered glass color film and tempered glass film is that one frame is colored, the other is not. Tempered glass is actually a prestressed glass, to raise the glass strength, usually using chemical or physical methods, to form compressive stress on the glass surface. When glass is under external force, first it will offset surface stress, so tempered glass improve the bearing capacity and enhance the wind load resistance, cold and heat resistance, and impact strength of glass. While tempered glass protective film can protect the screen of mobile phone effectively.
- Q:Is it necessary to stick film for ipad?
- No, it is not necessary. You had better to stick film so that your ipad will be not easily scratched. The film basically has three kinds: 1. The HD and transparent film looks like no film. When you are calling, your phone will close to your face and you will feel a bit greasy. 2. The frosted film looks like a bit fuzzy, but does not affect the use. At the first, you may be not accustomed, but after a long time, you will be accustomed. The biggest difference between this film and high-definition film is that it is dry, and you won't feel greasy when you touch it. 3. Diamond film There is some so-called sparkled diamond fragments in it. But whether there is diamond fragment, has not been studied. It is the same as high-definition film, feeling a bit greasy.
- Q:How to remove the oil film in the fish tank?
- You can use a tissue to adsorb it. The water surface of the tank is exposed to the air, so sometimes there will be oil film on it. The film will influence the oxygen content of the water. It is also recommended that you do not use mineral water to breed fish, especially for raising the paracheirodon innesi. This kind of fish like to live in the faintly acid soft waterwith the temperature of 22-24 degrees, pH value of 6.4-6.8 and hardness of 4-8.
- Q:Why the drain-pipe below rubber dam base plate is covered with geomembrane?
- Geomembrane, generally refers to water-impermeable material. Geotextiles, generally refers to the permeable material. It is frequently seen that drain-pipe is wrapped with geotextile. It is also seen that the upper part of drain-pipe is wrapped with geotextile, while lower part is wrapped with geomembrane. It is rarely seen that outside the drain-pipe is all wrapped with geomembrane. Because it is more reasonable and convenient that we can use unwrapped tube wall and impermeable tube.
- Q:What are the applications of geomembrane in roadbed?
- Geomembrane in the roadbed is not only strengthening the subgrade, but also plays a role in the anti-seepage and anticorrosion. The geomembrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance. good chemical stability, high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength, environmental stress cracking resistance and tearing strength. With density is rising, the mechanical properties and barrier properties will be a corresponding increase, heat resistant, and the tensile strength is higher; It can resisit the corrosion of acid, alkali and organic solvents and others.
- Q:how to brush wallpaper basilemma
- First diluted the basilemma with pure water, and then follow the basilemma: Water =1: brushing for 1.5 or two times, the main processing steps of wallpaper base layer: 1, ensure the moisture content of the wall base layer should below the 8%----10%. 2, the wall before putty fumbling in a level should be firm, having no saltpetering, empty and loose. 3, after clearing the wall attachments, on the base level scrape putty 2-3 times, after abrasive paper polished, clean the surface with gauze. 4, painted wallpaper basilemma, the wallpaper basilemma brushing the wall to dry after construction again. 5, construct on the surface of the wall which has been painted with wall paint, and you can not paste wallpaper directly on the wall, and then stripped off the original base layer putty, painted wallpaper basilemma, pasting after the paint drying. 6, old building has construction on the old wall, and the wall is not flat, not very nice to post wallpaper and it needs another special treatment before pasting.
- Q:Geomembrane and geotextile construction scheme
- Shallow water lotus root planting technology has become the most water and fertilizer saving method after a few years of development. In order to break through the restricting bottleneck, cropping pattern with the best economic benefits, the most convenient management. Especially suitable for water-deficient area!
- Q:Is geomembrane anticorrosive?
- This performance is greatly weakened, have good resistance to general strong acid, strong base acid and salts, geomembrane made of high-quality PE has the best corrosion resistance geomembrane can be made by a wide variety of materials. If the PE material used to produce geomembrane is not good or mingled with other materials, the nature is chemical inertness of PE. Hazardous waste landfill is required to use PE geomembrane as seepage-proof material
- Q:How is PTC electrothermal film?
- Electrothermal film has high thermal efficiency and radiation heat. PTC circulates air by the fan, which is similar to air conditioner.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range