One Side Textured Hdpe geomembrane Specification :
More detailed products pls contact me.
HDPE geomembrane specifications(USA GRI-GM17 Standards)
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What is the principle of dimming glass?
- When the power supply of the dimming glass is switched off, the liquid crystal molecules inside the electronic control dimming glass will show irregular distributing state. At this time, the electronic control glass appear transparent and opaque appearance; when the dimming glass is energized, the inside liquid crystal molecules present neatly arranged, the light can penetrate by self, then the dimming glass instantly rendering transparent state.
- Q:What is film mulching plywood?
- The advantages of film mulching template: large area.
The maximum width is 2440*1220,915*1830mm, which reduced joint numbers, and improved the work efficiency of formwork.
Do not warp, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance, high turnover.
Easy demoulding, only 1/7 of the steel mould.
It is more easy to be used in high-rise building and bridge construction.
When properly stored and used, it can be used more than 12 times.
Pouring surface is smooth and beautiful, leaving out twice plastering of walls, and it can be decorated directly which reduced 30% of duration.
Won't pollut concrete surface.
Good thermal insulation:
Conducive to winter construction, and can be used as bending plane template.
Good performance in construction:
Nails, saws, drilling and other properties are better than bamboo plywood. Small steel plate needs to be processed into template of various shapes according to construction.
- Q:Can composite geo-membrane be used for roof leaks?
- No, usually we use SBS for roof waterproof. Composite geo-membrane is often used on the road and bridge projects.
- Q:Is the effect of protective film for computer monitor good?
- The computer monitor protective film takes electrostatic adsorption capacity as viscous force, which is a kind of protective film completely without glue, andof course its viscidity is relatively weak, mainly used for surface protection like electroplating Netted film is a kind of protective film with many grids on the surface, which has good air permeability and good pasting effect, unlike plain film which will leave bubbles.
- Q:Difference between cars and home insulation film
- Furniture glass insulation film is actually architectural glass insulation film, they are different specifically the following points: First, the car film and construction film can insualte the UV, but UV-absorbing layer film structure is not the same car has ultraviolet barrier layer
- Q:What exactly is the geomembrane? What are the applications?
- At the same time, alkali and salt corrosion, long service life; and non-woven fabric is also a kind of high-molecule short fiber chemical material. Geomembrane construction site its main mechanism is to use imperviousness of plastic film to cut off earth dam leakage passage, not only increases the tensile strength and anti-puncture ability of plastic film. They have good corrosion resistance to bacteria and chemical action, which is conducive to the stability of composite geomembrane and protective layer, with high tensile strength and extensibility, bearing the hydraulic pressure and adapting to dam deformation with its large tensile strength and ductility, increasing the friction coefficient of the contact surface. And due to the roughness of the non-woven surface, geomembrane construction site its main mechanism is to use imperviousness of plastic film to cut off earth dam leakage passage; and non-woven fabric is also a kind of high-molecule short fiber chemical material, bearing the hydraulic pressure and adapting to dam deformation with its large tensile strength and ductility, through needle punching or hot sticking forming, it is combined with plastic film, used in the dark place, not afraid of acid
- Q:how to use the wall poster transfer membrane?
- Paste 1. Before you begin, make ready tools: Scissors, knives, card, or bank card. First, use the scissor to cut the blank part of the picture surroundings, and it is easy to paste; 2. the transfer film attached to the pattern, and card or bank card scraping back and forth repeatedly on the transfer film several times, so that pattern transfer film more good stick together, there will be no air bubbles attached after the wall; 3. remove the membrane which stick the picture from the bottom paper. if the picture is not pasted in the membrane, you can use the knife to cut it. When attached to a relatively large area pattern, the pattern may be turned to the back of paper and torn from a membrane and the picture; before going to the step 4, the first transfer film cut scrap pick a corner wall test wall performance, make sure the wall having no problem and then paste it. if the wall surface can be dropped powder or when tearing the membrane the wall paint may also be dropped down, please paste it after treatment; 4 texture case when the transfer film can first corner of the first stick to the wall then slowly slow will stick with transfer film along the downward direction of the pattern on the wall, followed by a card from the middle of the pattern repeated strokes of direction around, so better stick wall stickers on the wall; 5 transfer film time to tear away from the wall, try slower, you can while pressing the pattern transfer film tear off one side, the pattern must not be torn up together. Reminder: if you afraid it can't tear down after pasting, you can have a sticker affixed in place with hot water (40-50 degrees) or heating with a hair dryer blowing and tear, it is OK, if you fear to tear down with the glass as well as plastic (available heat water, alcohol, gasoline, kerosene) the stuff can be cleaned.
- Q:What are the geogrids?
- Geogrids are 2D latticed grids or three-dimensional screen grids made from high-molecular polymers like polypropylene and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) by thermoforming or mould pressing. They are used in the field of civil engineering.
- Q:What national standard does geomembrane material conform to? ?
- T17643-2008 implementation, implement according to design requirements if the design party has specific requirements; if not, implement according to the requirements about geomembrane in national standard GB/as mentioned above
- Q:Which kind of mobile phone screen protector is better, frosted film or transparent film?
- The advantage of HD is that we can play a more comprehensive screen effect, but if you sweat a little out of hand, drawing the screen is not very smooth and a little sticky. The advantage of frosted film is that even if your hands are sweat or wet, scratching the screen is still smooth, but it will reduce the cleaning degree of the screen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range