One Side Textured Hdpe geomembrane Specification :
More detailed products pls contact me.
HDPE geomembrane specifications(USA GRI-GM17 Standards)
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Speaking of renovation of small dam pond , is it necessary to cover anti-seepage geomembrane in the dam base with soil ? if so, then how thick do we need?
- Yes, of course. we had better ensure that the thickness is insusceptible to stone or other sharp objects. We don't need too thick, 5cm is enough.
- Q:How to use geosynthetics impervious device?
- 1. Set pressure. Press the set button "back" and the button "＞" after powering on the device. Press the button “+”and“--”, then set pressure. After that press the button "back" to save it. After setting the lower limit value, press the set button to exit.
2. Clear the time setting. Redo the test and continue pressing the "--" button. The time value will be reset to 0 after 10 seconds. Don't press the button during the working time.
3. Check the time. Press the "--" button. The time value accurate to seconds will be shown on the screen. After 30 seconds, pressure value will be shown on the screen again.
4. Adjust to zero. If the pressure setting can't return to zero when the device is powered on without being applied pressure, you can press the reset button once. If the device is under pressure, release the pressure before pressing the button.
5. Open water injection cover plate. Add pure water until the water tank is full. Apply pressure and open pressure regulating valve to let water flow to chassis of high pressure cabin until the water begins to overflow.
6. Put the sample on the net plane of water collectormanifold smoothly. Let the excess water drain away to ensure that there are no bubbles in sample clamping device. Close the perforated plate and fix the sample evenly.
- Q:Function introduction of geomembrane welding machine
- whose role is to weld two geomembranes into one, just like welding two metal plates into one.
- Q:What are the differences between composite geo-membrane and geosynthetic clay liner?
- geomembrane is made of water-proof material for water and seepage prevention. composite geo-membrane is compounded by geomembrane and pervious material. To composite pervious material on geomembrane can protect the geomembrane, increase friction coefficient and permeability in the flat. geosynthetic clay liner is made of two layers of pervious material and one layer of impervious bentonite. geosynthetic clay liner is also used for water and seepage prevention. But because the waterproof and impermeable material is clay which has little, it is not as good as geomembrane in terms of water and seepage prevention. There is a reason for the emergence of the product. Once tiny destructive hole appears, the clay will automatically fill it under pressure, that is to say, it has self-healing effect. The difference between the two: First, geomembrane has better waterproof and anti-seepage effect. Second, geosynthetic clay liner has self-healing role. Third, geosynthetic clay liner has little permeability. As for permeability: The permeability coefficient of geomembrane is less than 10 negative 11 cm3 per second. The permeability coefficient of geosynthetic clay liner is about 10 negative 9 cm3 per second.
- Q:Is lectric heating film electric heater electricity-saving
- It depends on two factors, one is the electric heat conversion efficiency, the two is the power. The high the electric heating conversion efficiency, the less electricity it consumes. Well, if we understand this we can analyze whether our household appliances consumes electricity. Power is a fixed value, which is fixed before we buy. For example, we buy a electrothermal film heater whose power is 2000W. This means that the heater consumes 2 kwh of electricity per hour, which is 2 degrees, if it is 1500W, that is 1.5 degrees Electric per hour. The electrothermal conversion efficiency is to consume things unease to know, but we can generally analyze like so: The process of heating is a process that transfers electric energy into heat energy, so we would hope that electrothermal conversion efficiency be higher if we want to get maximum heat. According to the law of conservation of energy, the greatest possibility is 100% conversion. But in fact, the conversion of electric energy into heat energy also includes the conversion into light, (such as small solar heating, which is also luminous in the the moment of heating, a lot of power is converted into the energy we don't need, so the conversion efficiency is low, magnetic energy and other energy. Therefore, in general, the electrothermal conversion efficiency of most heating body is almost the same in the current market, the transfer efficiency of heat body that is not luminous is higher than those giving out lights.
- Q:Can plastic wrap be steamed?
- No, the plastic wrap can't be steamed for it is a kind of plastic package product. It usually uses ethylene as master batch and is made by polymerization reaction. The plastic wrap is mainly used for food heating in microwave, refrigerator food preservation, and fresh food and cooked food packaging. It is also widely used in the field of food packaging in family life, supermarket stores, hotels, restaurants and industrial production. Plastic wrap can be classified into many types according to the material it uses and the added plasticizer, and it
can be applied to different occasions. Plastic wrap is favored by people for its convenience, economy and beauty. However, plastic wrap generally contains added plasticizers in the production process, and thus its impact on human health has also been a concern.
- Q:What is the insulation film?
- The interior wall insulation coating is a new-emerging and energy-saving interior wall paint for decoration and environmental protection. Mariana Mitt interior energy-saving insulation coating takes use of the imported odor silicone resin emulsion as the base material, and adds the energy-saving products storage silicon composite nano particles and an infrared absorber produced by US aerospace technology.
- Q:How to stick the film on the bathroom window?
- The first step: You should measure the size of the glass.The size of the film should match that of the window, in case of wasting the film. Next if you want the film to be perfectly stuck, then you must spray some water to reduce the dust befor sticking the film, creating a dustfree environment for the film. The second step:
Before finhishing washing the glass, you should put a lint free towel under the window to be washed to prevent water from flowing to the outside, thus soaking walls. Cleaning the glass is a important step and it relates to the effect of the film. The third step: When sticking the film, you should spray some water on the both side of the film to remove attachments on the film attched by the static electricity. Then, you can tear off the plastci film on the glass film, spary water on it and stick it on the glass. After that, you can squeeze the the water out and cut needless edges. The fourth step: The final step is to check whether the film has been stuck well. You can check whether edges are firmly attached and whether there are bubbles and wrinkles. Only when it is certain that there is no problem with the film the process of sticking film has been complished.
- Q:What are the functions of the one-way perspective film?
- One-way perspective film (also called unidirectional film, mirror film, etc.) is a kind of film which can give the glass high reflectance to the visible light. 2) Service condition. This film is often misunderstood that it can allow you see through the window indoors without letting someone see indoors from outside. In fact, there is certain requirement that should be met to make it work. When the outdoors is brighter than the indoors, this film acts like a common mirror. The scene indoors can't be seen from the outdoors. The reverse is not true. But when the outdoors is darker than the indoors, the scene indoors can be seen from the outdoors and vise versa. The clarity depends on the illuminance outdoors. At present, this film is mainly used as observation window and hole with high level of concealment. The product can be used in Public Security Bureau, detention house, prison, court, karaoke, office, kindergarten, psychiatric hospital and other special sites.
- Q:What are the differences of seepage-proof membranes, geomembranes and waterproof membranes? Can they be used together?
- Seepage-proof membranes are mainly used in the waterproof control of civil engineering, are also widely used in municipal public sectors and highway engineerings, especially are commonly used in the slope protection; geomembranes are seepage-proof membranes with geotextiles as main materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range