Description Of Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank
Geotextile bags and geotubes are extension products of non woven geotextile, nomally made of high-performance PP or PET non woven geotextile.used for the protection of hydraulic structures and riverbanks from severe erosion and scouring.
Main Features of Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank
Good filtrations as the pore size are small but the permeability is high.
Protects the terrestrial habitat.
Good abrasive resistance.
Fabric stability is more than in woven fabric
Higher thickness which ensures good puncture resistance
Easy to transport when empty
Available in various sizes to fit specific applications.
Specifications of Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank
1. equipment introduced from Italy.
2. Polypropylene (PP) , Polyester (PET) material
Staple fiber ( Short fiber) needle punched
3. weight: 100g/m² to 1200g/m²
4. Customized color and size
Weight difference on unit area ,%
Breaking strength,KN/m >=
Elongation at break,%
Equivalent opening size (EOS) O90,mm
Coefficient of vertical permeability. cm/s
Tearing strength,KN >=
Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank Images
1. Do you supply free samples for customers?
Yes,we will supply free samples for you.Please send your address for us.
2. How Many years experience do you have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
- Q:Measured vertical penetration of geotextile, "Highway Engineering Geosynthetics Test Code" in the test air row clean
- So deep, although we produce geotextile, but geotextile detection really is not proficient in it
- Q:Geotextile how to construction?
- Geotextile construction is relatively simple with artificial roll: cloth to be flat, and appropriate to leave the deformation margin. The installation of filament or short wire geotextiles is usually carried out by means of lap, suture and welding. The width of the stitching and welding is generally 0.1 m or more, and the lap width is generally 0.2 m or more. May be exposed to long-term geotextile. It should be welded or stitched. All suture centers need to be carried out continuously (for example, spot joints are not allowed). Before the overlap, the geotextile must overlap at least 150mm. The minimum stitch is at least 25 mm from the weaving edge (the edge of the material exposed). Stitching the seam of the soil includes the first line and the line of the chain. The line used for suturing should be a resin material with a minimum tension of more than 60N. And with geotextile quite or beyond the anti-chemical corrosion and anti-ultraviolet ability. Any "missing needle" on the sewn geotextile must be re-sewn in the affected area. It is necessary to take appropriate measures to prevent the soil, particulate matter or foreign matter from entering the geotextile after installation.
- Q:Composite waterproof board, is the waterproof board and geotextile stick together call it?
- Yes. Now there are mainly adhesive technology, thermal composite process, Laminating process.
- Q:Concrete platform above the geotextile wet water conservation is too dry this time to watering it
- You say this is the road maintenance geotextile, is a one-time use, and its main role is to prevent the concrete quick-drying and the formation of cracks, the correct approach is that the concrete surface completely hardened before, to keep the geotextile moist, dry.
- Q:Any information on geotextiles?
- geotextile reinforcement is used to coat the ground in peatlands to make way Maintenance of a good slope stability, one needs to make the soil reinforcement (reinforcement of earth) by using geotextile Benefits of geotextile applications: Improving the design safety factor Increasing the height of the embankment Reducing the displacement embankment during construction Improve performance by increasing uniformity embankment after construction completion geotextile layer was placed on the slope during
- Q:Geotextile in the asphalt layer under what role
- The main role is isolation, drainage. Id phone manufacturers
- Q:Construction Technology of Seepage Control of Geotextile for Landscape Water System
- Laying HDPE geomembrane should try to weld at least, in ensuring the quality of the premise, as far as possible to save raw materials. But also easy to ensure quality. The lap width of the joint between the membrane and the membrane is generally not less than 10 cm, usually in the direction of the weld arrangement parallel to the maximum slope, that is, along the slope direction. Geomembrane thickness of not less than 0.25mm, too thin may produce pores, and easy to damage in the construction and reduce the anti-seepage effect. Geomembrane construction, in particular, should pay attention to laying should not be too tight, not wrinkled, stitching to be strong. Should be strictly in accordance with technical specifications construction, the good preparation, laying, splicing, inspection and backfill, such as five quality off. I specialize in production and construction
- Q:Geotextile a square meter how much money
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. The price should be based on the specifications per square meter, for example: 200g per square meter geotextile price of about 1.8 yuan
- Q:Geotextile production process
- 1, add polypropylene particles; 2, extrusion continuous fiber filament. Re-stretching and contraction, the fibers cut into short fiber; 3, the fiber is placed in the machine leveling; 4, continue to polymer film. The film is cut into filaments; 5, after stretching again, the filament is wound on the reel. 6, through a variety of independent research and development of the production process, the fiber for acupuncture, followed by thermal bonding. 6, through a variety of independent research and development of the production process, the fiber for acupuncture, followed by thermal bonding. Use this production process to create a geotextile with ultimate strength
- Q:What is the length of the lap when the two-way geogrid is used?
- It should be 20cm to 40cm it, geotextiles slightly longer point
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range