Description Of Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank
Geotextile bags and geotubes are extension products of non woven geotextile, nomally made of high-performance PP or PET non woven geotextile.used for the protection of hydraulic structures and riverbanks from severe erosion and scouring.
Main Features of Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank
Good filtrations as the pore size are small but the permeability is high.
Protects the terrestrial habitat.
Good abrasive resistance.
Fabric stability is more than in woven fabric
Higher thickness which ensures good puncture resistance
Easy to transport when empty
Available in various sizes to fit specific applications.
Specifications of Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank
1. equipment introduced from Italy.
2. Polypropylene (PP) , Polyester (PET) material
Staple fiber ( Short fiber) needle punched
3. weight: 100g/m² to 1200g/m²
4. Customized color and size
Weight difference on unit area ,%
Breaking strength,KN/m >=
Elongation at break,%
Equivalent opening size (EOS) O90,mm
Coefficient of vertical permeability. cm/s
Tearing strength,KN >=
Geo Bag for Marine Embankment and River Bank Images
1. Do you supply free samples for customers?
Yes,we will supply free samples for you.Please send your address for us.
2. How Many years experience do you have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
- Q:Geotextile production process
- 1, add polypropylene particles; 2, extrusion continuous fiber filament. Re-stretching and contraction, the fibers cut into short fiber; 3, the fiber is placed in the machine leveling; 4, continue to polymer film. The film is cut into filaments; 5, after stretching again, the filament is wound on the reel. 6, through a variety of independent research and development of the production process, the fiber for acupuncture, followed by thermal bonding. 6, through a variety of independent research and development of the production process, the fiber for acupuncture, followed by thermal bonding. Use this production process to create a geotextile with ultimate strength
- Q:Do you want to put the geotextile and the impounded vegetables in the soil?
- No, I am specializing in the production of geotextile materials
- Q:Textile geotextile lap length how much
- Lap width is generally 10-15cm
- Q:Composite waterproof board, is the waterproof board and geotextile stick together call it?
- Yes. Now there are mainly adhesive technology, thermal composite process, Laminating process.
- Q:What is the representative batch of geotextile?
- Geotextile batch is 2000 square meters.
- Q:Geotextile laying should be beyond the edge of how to set the number of specific requirements?
- Geotextile laying should be beyond the edge of how to set the number of specific requirements? You want to understand this situation, there is no clear norms, but can refer to the "garbage sanitary landfill seepage control system engineering technical specifications" (CJJ133-2007) 5.6.6 of the provisions of not less than 300mm is possible The Article 5.6.6 of CJJ133-2007 states that: ... the repair range shall be greater than 300mm around the breakage range.
- Q:What is the difference between geotextile and impervious geotextile?
- Geotextile is permeable, and water, but the soil, from the filter effect, impermeable geotextile is geomembrane composite geotextile composite products, is impermeable and waterproof, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials,
- Q:Geotextile is what to do with
- Geotextile is reinforced and segregated, reinforced mainly to enhance the ability of materials to shear and tensile deformation, to prevent the reflection of cracks in the road; isolation is the separation of different materials to maintain their performance; because the geotextile itself is not waterproof, In the old road renovation over the asphalt mixture will form impermeable complex, in addition to preventing cracks will have a certain waterproof effect. The roadbed refers to the strip structure that is built on the basis of the route position and certain technical requirements. It is the basis of the railway and the road. The roadbed is a linear structure made of soil or stone. Built in good geological, hydrological, climatic conditions under the roadbed. From the material points, subgrade can be divided into soil subgrade, stone roadbed, earth and rock roadbed three.
- Q:Filter geotextile performance ~ main function ~
- Filter geotextile performance ~ main function ~
- Q:Is LDPE a geotextile or geomembrane? Answer!
- Geomembrane series, belonging to low density geomembrane
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range