Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:what are th types of diesel generatore?.?
- Yes but they need to match the power source they are replacing.
- Q:Diesel generator BOC alarm is what
- Should strengthen the lubrication system, cooling system maintenance, adequate oil and cooling water.
- Q:What are all the effects of diesel emissions?
- diesel emits CO, NOx and particulates (dust). The CO and NOx make acid rains and the dust is an irritant to lungs. But, it runs ambulances and generators at hospitals. It transports goods to market. It runs tractors that grow and harvest food.
- Q:can caterpillar diesel generator generate power for 1 month without any shutdowns?
- Caterpillar Diesel generators are usually shutdown weekly for maintenance. Diesel generators are are usually run with Diesel Fuel for cheaper generated electricity. If the engine is run continuously without shutdown, the unit may break down prematurely. I recommend you utilize two units of Diesel generators with enough capacity to handle your load. The units may be run alternately while one unit is undergoing maintenance.
- Q:What kind of generator should I get to power my home ?
- Most of the permanent generators we install down here in Tx are natural gas powered that are connected to the utility. As far as name brand try the Kohler and Generac websites. These sites will also give you the gas consumption rates for the different units. They have alot of good info on sizing. Being as you have all electric it will need to be a decent sized unit to back up the whole home. You could always choose to backup only certain circuits and appliances to bring the demand load down and in turn bring down the size of the gen as well. I've installed 17KW to 100KW(Big Custom Home) units on homes. An automatic transfer switch comes with most stand alone generators. These will sense the utility power drop below a certain voltage and tell the generator to start and will automatically switch to generator power. When the utility power comes back on it will automatically switch back over and stop the generator. Most generators will also test themselves weekly. You can set the time and day for this test.One thing I would recommend is the importance of maintenance. Most generators need to be serviced 2 times a year. I've seen homeowners who did not have a good service plan in place be stuck in the dark when the generator did not work or did not work for long.
- Q:What rating is my generator really? (Industrial)?
- While your generator will handle the amperes as either KVA or KW, unfortunately, the KW rating is is the rating of your driver. You are driver limited, not generator limited.
- Q:Underground storage tank design?
- The tank shall be a steel tank, for a generator set usually it is very simple, use steel galvanized sheets of 3 to 4 mm thick and must be welded joints
- Q:i got 390 TONS OF REFRIGERATION OF PU,TOTAL 16 NO,HOW MUCH KW OR KVA REQUIRED DISEL GENERATOR TO RUN THIS,?
- Well, after you STOP YELLING AT US, you might suggest the efficiency of the pieces (as well as telling what TOTAL 16 NO really means) then a conversion of power stuff might be done.
- Q:OTEC usage around the world?
- Q:i want to start and stop electric generator by using thumb scanner and computer. how i can do it? ?
- Even some older Gen-Sets have contacts for a remote start switch. This is where you might wire in sensors to detect when commercial power is lost. You may install a relay to actuate those contacts. You can control that relay with a computer controlled module that is run by your software. The computer you have installed the thumb scanner on can control this. If the software is for this specific generator, then it may already include a remote start, as well as a logger to record start and stop times. Kits are often available.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range