Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:Does any one have experience with kubota generators?
- Kubota diesel plants are being used more and more in industry, replacing some of the old standbys like Kohler, Perkins and even Caterpillar in lighter applications. I don't think you will regret buying a Kubota.
- Q:How do i determine what generator would be good for my home?
- Q:Why don't hybrid car makers just run the gas engine to power a generator at constant speed? More efficient.
- Truly it has to do with type of fuel to create energy. So using whatever type of fuel you want to create a specific amount of energy, say to move a vehicle, you end up not considering the type of fuel but the cost of fuel. Seriously, if gas was a couple of cents a gallon who would care about alternate fuels. So as a race we seem to be more satisfied to leave our ability to travel around, not only our countries but also our planet, to the money Barons rather than placing our fuel needs in the hands of our Governments where our tax dollars could be efficiently used to develop human efficient fuels that are FREE. Sunlight comes to mind, seriously how hard can it be with our technology today to develop ways of utilizing this never ending source of vast power. Then there is water made up of H2O and yet we are all aware of how much energy we get from splitting an atom, dah! So how about splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen and utilizing that energy and God hasn't hinted he/she/gay/partner/bi/lesbian etc ( to make sure I am politically correct here, will be stopping the rain anytime soon. Oh rain and sunlight are FREE, hmm, I wonder, is there someone not wanting us all to have free energy. WHY would that be possible?
- Q:Mini Gas Turbine for Energy Production?
- This is a very inefficient way to produce electricity. Where are you getting the power to run the compressor? Use that to run the computers. Or use that charge batteries that will run an inverter. Or use a diesel generator. .
- Q:onan generator question?
- Cummins okorder
- Q:Where are diesel engines used in civil construction?
- Just about every piece of equipment powered by an internal combustion engine found at a civil construction site is powered by a diesel engine. Things such as scrapers, loaders, track hoes, dozers, dump trucks, rollers, and even electric generators are powered with diesel engines.
- Q:Can backup generators be recharged?
- well, thats will need very big battery capacity and also inverter ofcourse
- Q:Tolong bantu ya ?
- Yes mate, top notch genset that one.
- Q:How do the Maldives get electricity?
- They have various diesel generator power houses set up around the islands.
- Q:How are diesel locomotives' engines started?
- A diesel engine is started (like an automobile) by turning over the crankshaft until the cylinders fire or begin combustion. The starting can be done electrically or pneumatically. Pneumatic starting was used for some engines. Compressed air was pumped into the cylinders of the engine until it gained sufficient speed to allow ignition, then fuel was applied to fire the engine. The compressed air was supplied by a smallauxiliary engine or by high pressure air cylinders carried by the locomotive. Electric starting is now standard. It works the same way as for an automobile, with batteries providing the power to turn a starter motor which turns over the main engine. In older locomotives fitted with DC generators instead of AC alternators, the generator was used as a starter motor by applying battery power to it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range