Order On-line Tracking
1. Maintenance-Free Operation
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology ensures efficient gas recombination up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. During the expected float service life of batteries, no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water.
2. Good Discharging Ability
Tight assembly technology ensures an excellent high-rate discharge performance.
3. Long Service Life
A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures batteries have long service life.
4. Low Self Discharge
Using high purity raw materials ensures batteries have less self-discharge.
5. Environmental & Non-polluting
Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
6. Safe & Reliable
Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery from bursting.
Applied Scope :
1. Communication Systems: Switch, Microwave Stations, Mobile Base Stations, Data Centers, Radio and Broadcasting Stations
2. Motivity Field: Robots, Electric Toys, Electric Tools & Portable Vacuum Cleaners
3. Solar & Wind Power Generation Systems
4. Signal System & Emergency Lighting Systems
5. EPS & UPS Systems
|Dimension (mm)||lenth: 407|
|total height: 238|
|Floating life||5 years|
|Design life||5 years|
|DoD data||3000-3500 (25%)|
|Self discharge (25°C)||91%(3 month)|
|Internal Resistance||4.9 Ω (Fully charged battery at 25°C)|
|Grid Plate||CaPb alloy, PbSn alloy, PbSb alloy|
|Liquid||Dilute sulfuric acid|
|Terminal||Lead, Zinc, Copper|
1. How do I decide which system is right for me ?
For protection from long outages, include a generator or solar panels in your Must solar system. Shorter outages can be handled by a battery-only system.
2. Where my system will be installed ?
Must solar systems are usually wall-mounted near a home's main electrical (circuit breaker) panel.
3. How do I install my system ?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|