The AcmeG range front access gel batteries is designed based on the Acme series, using the polymer gel electrolyte with real front access structure. The state-of the-art internal and external design ensures AcmeG the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet. AcmeG range gel battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19". 23" rack or cabinet.
Using the polymer gel electrolyte
4BS paste technology
Special paste formula
Special patented grid alloy
Wide operational temperature range
Excellent charging and discharging ability at low temperature
Decline the water-loss at high temperature
real front access structure makes the installation and maintenance squite simple and safe
suitable for 19". 23" rack or cabinet
The specially centralized venting system ensures the small gas be vented our of the closed cabinet
| 100Ah(C10)|| 100Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
Designed to be compliant with:
Battery installation compliant with:
Telecom standby and cyclical applications
Power plant and power transfer system
Solar energy system
Emergency lighting system
float voltage: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC) , Equalization charge voltage: 2.40Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate: < 2% pre month at 68oF(20oC)
Design life: more than 12 years at 68oF(20oC)
Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
Recombination efficiency: >99%
the Pressure at which the valve opens & reclose is Opened at 10 to 35kpa(1.45psi to 5.08psi) and
closed at 3 to 15 kpa (0.44psi to 2.18psi)
Temperature ranges: -40oC to 50oC
Terminal Hardware Torque:10±0.1N m
Container Material: ABS (V0 optional)
What is a Gel Cell Battery?
A gel battery design is typically a modification of the standard lead acid automotive or marine battery. A gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case.
What is sulfation of batteries?
Sulfation is the formation or deposit of lead sulfate on the surface and in the pores of the active material of the batteries' lead plates. If the sulfation becomes excessive and forms large crystals on the plates, the battery will not operate efficiently and may not work at all. Common causes of battery sulfation are standing a long time in a discharged condition, operating at excessive temperatures, and prolonged under or over charging.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If you are talking about dry batteries, that is, to add sulfuric acid can use the battery (commonly known as water bottles), then it is because the long-term storage so that a high degree of oxidation of the negative board, plus acid will be a high temperature, Low, you can add acid in the pool after the addition of a small current for a long time to charge, you can solve. Generally with 0.05C charge to 3 times can be.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Observe the battery electrolyte is turbid, turbidity that the battery positive plate softening. Observe the bottom of the battery whether there is sediment, if the plate off the battery capacity has been inadequate. Hand hit the battery two electrode piles If you hear an empty voice that pole pile and plate break. With a thick wire short-circuit positive and negative pile observation of the battery filling holes, such as the discovery of a bubble appears that the interval has been damaged.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Crystalline conductivity is poor, and bulky, will clog the pores of the battery plate, affecting the battery electrolyte penetration and exchange, but also further increase the battery resistance, a long time will prevent the battery power and chemical energy Of the reversible conversion, resulting in poor recovery of the battery charge, the battery was seriously damaged, or even unable to repair until scrapped.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- It filled with lead plate filled with sponge lead as a negative electrode, filled with lead dioxide lead dioxide as a positive electrode, and with 22 to 28% dilute sulfuric acid as electrolyte. In the charge, the electrical energy into chemical energy, the discharge of chemical energy and into electrical energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range