Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number: gel battery 2V400AH
Usage: off-grid system
Sealed Type: Sealed
Maintenance Type: Free
Nominal Capacity: 400AH
type: solar battery
HS Code: 8507200000
product capacity: 150000pcs/day
Factory: 400000 square meter
export markets: America, Africa,Mid-east,Asia,South-America,Europe
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of the solar battery for off-grid system;carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand
15-20 days after receiving deposit forsolar battery
Deep Cycle GEL SOALR Battery 2V400AH
2)golden sun,msds ,cgc,tlc
3)export experience 15 year
2V 400AH gel battery
gel battery 400ah-2v
gel solar battery
50%DOD 1485 times
T/T, 30% deposit and 70% paid by the copy of BL
Shanghai or Ningbo
America,Africa, Mid-east,Asia ,South America, Europe
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Maintain the battery before, first of all to clean up the battery appearance of the dust, remove the terminal above the stain and corrosion.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The most obvious feature of lead-acid batteries is the top of the plastic cover can be unscrewed, there are ventilation holes above. These fillers are used to fill pure water, check the electrolyte and the use of exhaust gas. In theory, lead-acid batteries need to check the density of each electrolyte and the level of liquid, if there is a need to add distilled water. But with the upgrading of battery manufacturing technology, lead-acid battery development for the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal maintenance-free batteries, lead-acid batteries do not need to add electrolyte or distilled water. Mainly the use of positive electrode to produce oxygen can be absorbed in the negative oxygen cycle, to prevent water reduction. Lead-acid water batteries are mostly used in tractors, tricycles, car start, etc., and maintenance-free lead-acid battery wider range of applications, including uninterruptible power supply, electric vehicle power, electric bicycle batteries. Lead-acid batteries according to the application needs to be divided into constant current discharge (such as uninterruptible power supply) and instantaneous discharge (such as car to start the battery).
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics. Life is generally twice the ordinary battery.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After 5 hours of repair, the excess electrolyte is sucked out with a straw, and if the electrolyte is sucked out into black, it indicates that the battery is severely grounded and that the battery is difficult to repair.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Battery pole Pole terminal has corrosive material without treatment, as long as no loose on it. If the appearance of the corrosive material, the inner surface of the terminal will also be corrosion, resulting in increased resistance, affecting the normal battery charging and discharge, it must be promptly processed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range