Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number: gel battery 2V400AH
Usage: off-grid system
Sealed Type: Sealed
Maintenance Type: Free
Nominal Capacity: 400AH
type: solar battery
HS Code: 8507200000
product capacity: 150000pcs/day
Factory: 400000 square meter
export markets: America, Africa,Mid-east,Asia,South-America,Europe
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of the solar battery for off-grid system;carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand
15-20 days after receiving deposit forsolar battery
Deep Cycle GEL SOALR Battery 2V400AH
2)golden sun,msds ,cgc,tlc
3)export experience 15 year
2V 400AH gel battery
gel battery 400ah-2v
gel solar battery
50%DOD 1485 times
T/T, 30% deposit and 70% paid by the copy of BL
Shanghai or Ningbo
America,Africa, Mid-east,Asia ,South America, Europe
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- If less than 9V but the pointer is in a certain value does not move that the battery is in a state of loss, need to add charge.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Voltage check the state of the battery standard voltage should be maintained between 12.2 ~ 12.7V. If the voltage is too low should be charged, the charge should be kept small charge for a long time. Battery charging need to use a professional charger, the owner will not try to charge their own, the owner can only keep the engine running on the battery can be charged. If the battery aging should be replaced.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Along the battery cover on the exhaust hole, open the battery cover plate, some of the battery cover is APS adhesive, and some batteries are buckle connection, pay attention to open the cover when the cover plate The At this time you can see the six exhaust raft rubber cap.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- The advantage of a maintenance-free battery is that the service life is twice as long as the dry battery! And in the use of the process without maintenance! The voltage is also relatively stable.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is widely used, can be used for ups, electric cars, scooters, cars, wind energy solar systems, security, and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range