Forged steel ball valve,Pneumatic trunnion ball valve
Trunnion mounted ball valve
Pneumatic trunnion ball valve, forged steel ball valve, Trunnion ball valve, soft seal or metal seal ball valve
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 C
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-600mm, DN2''-20''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:Into the tap valve, with globe valve or ball valve?
- Water valve at home as far as possible not to use the form of valve, gate valve for water, slag better, shut down with the next valve and ball valve.
- Q:What are the inside parts of the ball valve?
- The ball valve consists of a ball, stem, valve seat, upper bearing, lower bearing, spring and valve body.
- Q:What is the difference between ball valve Q41F-16C and Q41F-16P?
- Three, the difference between ball valve Q41F-16C and Q41F-16PBall valve Q41F-16C body material is cast steel.Ball valve Q41F-16P body material is 304 stainless steel.
- Q:What is the ball valve Q11F -16 material?
- If sealed, F stands for fluoroplastic. Valve material is not marked in the model!Q stands for ball valvesThe first 1: threaded connection,Second 1: is the ball valve is floating through the ball,F stands for PTFE- PTFE seals16 represents the nominal pressure of the ball valve is 1.6MPa=16 kg
- Q:What's the meaning of the double ball valve in the double ball valve?
- By means of "union", the "live" means that the two ends of the valve are connected by a live joint
- Q:Ball valve specifications are represented by 2 FF,
- FF refers to the form of connection between the valve and the pipe lineFF, or Flat Face, is a common form of flat flange connection
- Q:Where can I buy this Y filter with a ball valve?
- This valve is added after the filter, directly on the flange welding joints or holes in the flange is connected with a ball valve tapping, can double wire, because the Y type filter is standard, relatively good buy, relatively less modification
- Q:What does copper ball valve mean by "1/2"?
- 1/2 is inch inch, which is what is usually called "valve", and the caliber is "DN15". You can see the contrast chart of the valve diameter and inch.
- Q:Can the ball valves be used in heating?
- Heating can be used.Ball valve (ball valve), standard GB/T21465-2008 "valve terminology" is defined as: "open and close parts (spheres) driven by the stem, and around the axis of the ball valve for rotation of the valve.". Can also be used to regulate and control fluid, strong shear force between the metal seat seal V type ball valve V type ball core and welding hard alloy, especially suitable for containing fibers, small solid particles and other media.
- Q:What valve is this valve, please? Ball valve?
- This is a manual ball valve three simple when meet your requirements is L ball valve
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average