Forged steel ball valve,Pneumatic trunnion ball valve
Trunnion mounted ball valve
Pneumatic trunnion ball valve, forged steel ball valve, Trunnion ball valve, soft seal or metal seal ball valve
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 C
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-600mm, DN2''-20''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:What is the service valve?
- In front of the valve will need to be all pass, that is, the hole and the ball valve line diameter consistent, the ball will not be card.
- Q:What's English for ball valves?
- Mechanical introductionThe main characteristics of the electric ball valve of the valve itself is compact, easy operation and maintenance for water, solvents, acids, and natural gas general working media, but also applies to poor working conditions of media, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. Ball valve body can be integrated, or can be combination. Ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to do cutting, distribution and change the direction of flow medium. Ball valve is a new type of valve widely adopted in recent years. The resistance of fluid is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of pipe of same length.The ball valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight. Tight and reliable, at present, the ball valve sealing surface materials widely used in plastic, good sealing, vacuum systems have been widely used. Convenient operation, open and close rapidly, from fully open to fully closed as long as 90 degree rotation, facilitate remote control. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient. In full open or full closed, the ball and valve seat sealing surface and dielectric isolation, the media through, will not cause the valve sealing surface erosion. Wide range of applications, from a few millimeters to a few millimeters, large to a few meters, from high vacuum, high pressure can be applied.It is generally believed that the ball valve is suitable for direct opening and closing, but the development of the ball valve has been designed to make it throttling and controlling the flow. The main features of the valve itself is compact, easy operation and maintenance for water, solvents, acids, and natural gas general working media, but also applies to poor working conditions of media, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. Ball valve body can be integrated, or can be combination.
- Q:What does "ball Q41F-16" mean?
- Q- ball, 4- flange connection, 1- DC channel, floating ball, F- sealing material for fluorine plastic, 16- nominal pressure of 16 kg, the valve body material for gray cast iron. If you want to know the details of the valve named model establishment, can refer to the JBT-308-2004 standard.
- Q:The difference between cut-off valve and ball valve in PPR
- Yes, now the globe valve is more than the ball valve with more people, and its main or cut-off valve, a lot of adjustability, and most can be universal.Specific differences are as follows:Valve opening and closing parts are plug shaped valve, sealing surface flat or cone, fluid along the centerline of the valve for linear motion. Stem movement in the form of lifting rod (stem lifting, hand wheel not lifting), but also lifting, rotating rod type (hand wheel with the valve stem to rotate up and down, nut on the valve body). Valve is only applicable to fully open and fully closed, does not allow for adjustment and throttle.The cut-off valve is a forced seal type valve, so when the valve is closed, the valve must be applied to the pressure, to force the sealing surface is not leaking. When the medium into the valve six from the bottom of the valve, the operating force required to overcome the resistance, is the stem and the packing friction and pressure generated by the media thrust force than the valve off the valve opening force, so the diameter of the valve stem, otherwise it will bend the stem top of the fault. In recent years, the emergence of self sealing valve, globe valve replaced by medium flow on the top of the valve into the valve chamber, then in the medium under pressure, the valve off a small force, and force open the valve, stem diameter can be reduced accordingly. At the same time, in the role of media, this form of valve is also more stringent. China's valve "three to" has stipulated that the flow direction of the cut-off valve should be top-down.
- Q:Is the ball valve installed in a direction?
- Valve installation generally no direction required, any end of the valve can be mounted on the upper end. If the valve marked the direction, then it should be installed in the direction of tagging installed.
- Q:Q4110 what is the ball valve? What does each number stand for?
- It's Q41-10Q- stands for ball valves; 4- stands for connecting flanges; 1- is straight through floating ball; 10 means valve bore 10If it's Q4110, you're not sure
- Q:What valve is this valve, please? Ball valve?
- Three way reversing ball valve. Three way ball valves are T and L. The T type can cause three orthogonal pipes to connect with each other and cut off third channels, thus diverting and merging the channels. Two pipeline L three ball type valve can only be connected mutually orthogonal, communicating with each other while maintaining the third pipeline, only as a distribution function.
- Q:What's the difference between a one piece ball valve and a two piece ball valve?
- Is the valve body is not the same. Look for a map and see
- Q:The difference between globe valve and ball valve
- Q:Gate valve, ball valve, the difference between the pressure regulating valve
- To this end, the media from below to enter the way, generally only applicable to small caliber manual stop valve, to the valve closed, the media acting on the spool of force is not greater than 350kg limit. Electric cut-off valve is generally used to enter the media from the top way. The disadvantage of the medium entering from the top is just the opposite of the way it is entered below. Compared with the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, good sealing performance, and convenient manufacture and maintenance. The disadvantage is that the liquid resistance is large, and the opening and closing force is large. Gate and globe valves are fully open closed type valve, cut off or connected as the medium use, not as a control valve. The range of application of stop valves and gate valves is determined by their characteristics. In the smaller passages, the cut-off valve is used when required for better shutoff; in the steam pipe and the large diameter water supply pipe, the gate valve is generally used because of less fluid resistance.
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average