Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton/wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||within 25 working days|
2)chuck guard with auto power off
3)Easy work with big work table
Vertical Milling Machine
2)competitive price and high quality
4)Screw driver 6''
6)Allen wrenches 3,4,5,6 mm
- Q:The main classification of milling machines
- Lift milling machine: a universal, horizontal and vertical, mainly used for processing small and medium parts, the most widely used.
- Q:What is the difference between G90 and G91 on CNC milling machines?
- 2: G91 is incremental coordinate programming, G91X_Y_ is incremental programming.
- Q:Where is the milling machine well?
- There are two types of ordinary milling machines and CNC milling machines
- Q:Drilling machine, milling machine what is the essential difference
- Milling machine requires good rigidity, because the milling force in addition to a large vertical force, but also to withstand greater lateral force.
- Q:What is the milling machine?
- (Screw, spiral groove) and a variety of surfaces, such as the ball nest. In addition, can also be used for the surface of the rotor, the hole processing and cutting work, etc. Can also be profiling, such as cam
- Q:Grinders and milling machines which are more dangerous
- Such as: grinder, first learn the theoretical knowledge (hydraulic, electrical sucker, wheel maintenance), risk factors predict, (possible risk factors, prevention methods).
- Q:What is a gantry CNC milling machine?
- Usually the beams can be moved vertically along the column guide, which can be moved longitudinally along the bed guide.
- Q:How do the milling machines use the electronic watch for the details?
- Center position (CT POS): refers to the center of the arc relative to the knife when the tool center position.
- Q:Causes the CNC milling machine spindle not to rotate?
- Refer to the manual printed by the machine manufacturer's package for inspection: 2.2, magnification switch or manual speed is set at zero?
- Q:How to manually program the milling machine for milling machines? What is the format?
- A helical, continuous, raised portion having a specific cross section made on the surface of a cylindrical or conical parent.
To guarantee the quality of our products, all industrial tools are manufactured from carefully selected raw materials using advanced manufacturing equipment. We keep in mind that consistent high quality products are crucial to the ongoing success of our customers operations. With our extensive applications knowledge, we can engineer tools to meet clients' most specific needs. Whether you are seeking standard tools or specialized items, we guarantee to supply you with the products you need at the prices you desire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||15.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range