|Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler|
Standard of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler： Chinese GB3087
Application of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler：For manufacturing ,heating-pipeliners ,containers,steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Main steel pipe grade of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- To look at the use of concrete after welding, if the stress is relatively large and thin galvanized pipe wall is recommended to not use welding, if the requirement is not high Po mouth welding should be welding depends on galvanized pipe material selection electrode generally no sealing material are 20
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- The market is commonly used in alkyd iron red primer, iron red epoxy primer are not suitable for galvanized parts, otherwise it is easy to fall off. It is important to point out that the saponification of the galvanized sheet with alcohol, acid and paint will result in the failure of the coating and the damage of the original zinc coating.
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Is the wire: also called pipe thread connection, the malleable steel pipe fittings, malleable iron is the thread connection using DN40X32 diameter hoop.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe with hot-dip galvanizing or galvanized coating on it. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the steel pipe. The use of galvanized pipe is very wide, except for water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline, is used in petroleum industry especially offshore oil well pipe and oil pipe, chemical coking equipment oil heater, cooler, oil pipe exchanger for coal distillation, and support piles, Zhanqiao mine tunnel the tubes.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- You can refer to the ASME B31.10, such as the requirements for the SA106GRB seamless steel tube outer diameter of 168.3 x 7.11, specifications can be marked as NPS6 SCH40 SMLS, the real mark should include pressure steel pipe factory name or trademark, and the material level, specifications, standards, wall number, batch number, pressure test (if any), NDE detection (if any)
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- 1.: Construction of the underground pipeline, levy more pumping, boiler hot water transportation etc..2., mechanical processing, bearing sets, processing machinery parts.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
Our product range covers include seamless steel pipes for high temperature, heat-exchanger condenser and boiler, cold drawn or cold-rolled precision pipe, fin tubes, special shaped pipes, API series oil well pipes, ASME/DIN/JIS/EN series seamless tubes. Based on strict quality control and scientific management system, the cooperation has successfully obtained International Quality System certificate of ISO9001:2000(12809Q10292ROM), monogram certificates of API 5L (5L-0596) & API 5CT (5CT-0872) and BV certificate (MAT77113-2009)for ship building usage production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States;Canada; India;Bulgaria; South Korea;etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range