||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
OKorder is offering H BEAM at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
Steel h beam structure material/ construction steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Does the cross section of corrugated steel H have this section in PKPM?
- H type steel corrugated webs, by corrugated webs and the upper and lower flange, flange and bottom flange plate in parallel or at some angle, corrugated webs perpendicular to the flange between the side fillet weld may be double fillet, depending on the corrugated web thickness and welding process decision
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- Shape steel can butt joint, but pay attention to the quality of welding.Because of the lack of groove, it is impossible to use common arc welding. Recommended laser welding (if required for high strength). The quality of welding can be referred to the GB of welding.
- Q:House built with H steel, two story buildings, all columns below, no load wall, beam with steel beam, what type of H steel?
- Props can be used with 200*200, 198*99 can be used on the side, the standard is 200*100, but the house does not use. Span is not enough.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- H steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical properties than I-beam. Its shape is named after its English letter "H". The flange of hot rolled H steel is wider than that of I-beam, big lateral rigidity and strong bending resistance. Under the same specifications, H steel is lighter than i-beam.
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical performance, especially the cross section, which is named after the English letter "H". Its features are as follows:The flange width, lateral stiffness.The bending capacity, than the beam about 5%-10%.The two flange surfaces parallel to each other makes the connection, convenient manufacture and installation.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight of welded H - section steel 900*350*20*30?
- H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is an economical section steel, widely used in industry, construction, bridge, oil drilling and so on
- Q:Specification for splicing length specification of H steel in steel structures
- Flange welding H steel joint seam spacing spell and the web, not less than 200mm. of flange splicing length should not be less than 600mm
- Q:How much is the weight of 200x200 H steel?
- What is not commonly used is the 200*204*12*12 weight of 56.7kg/ meters
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structure.
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- There are hot forming and welding composite forming the two modes of production of H steel. The welding of H steel is the appropriate thickness strip is cut into the appropriate width of welding machine will edge and waist are welded together in the continuous welding of H steel metal consumption, production and economic benefits is low, not easy to guarantee products the performance of the uniform. Therefore, the main difference between the H type steel production in rolling mode of.H type steel and ordinary I-beam in rolling on, the latter can be rolled in two roll rolling, the former need in the universal pass. The hot-rolled H steel near net shape continuous casting billet, through four roller universal rolling process the production of high quality, high efficiency, low consumption, low cost and other characteristics, in improving the steel quality and enhance the use of economic benefit has great superiority.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range