||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
OKorder is offering H BEAM at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
Steel h beam structure material/ construction steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Section H steelConvenient drilling, stiffening plate and other additional processesThe thickness of the two legs is inconsistent
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- See you is an arc in which direction the ah, if it is directly under the arc arc flange flange welded web on the line, the web is on the web flange welding arc. There are two directions are arc. Hope to help you.
- Q:What are the main parts of hot-rolled H steel? What kind of project is required to use H steel, and what kind of customer base is best to find when selling H steel?
- The use of H steel in industrial and civil buildings not only saves labor, reduces costs, but also reduces the amount of steel used. For example, the steel structure of the mill is reduced by 15%-20% by comparing the amount of steel used between hot-rolled I-beam and hot-rolled wide flange H steel.
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:Does the cross section of corrugated steel H have this section in PKPM?
- At present, the Bowen of the corrugated web is a waveform determined by rigorous tests (which can be trapezoidal, sinusoidal, rectangular, discounted, etc.)
- Q:What are the uses of I-beam and H steel?
- HW HM HN H is a general term for H steel, H is welded, and HW HM HN is hot rolledHW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structure
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- Shape steel can butt joint, but pay attention to the quality of welding.Because of the lack of groove, it is impossible to use common arc welding. Recommended laser welding (if required for high strength). The quality of welding can be referred to the GB of welding.
- Q:I would like to ask you to do the master of steel structure, steel H steel cost per ton, how many yuan? emergency
- The H steel is priced at 850-1100 tons, with two rustproof primers and two alkyd finishesInstallation of steel structure costs between 350-450 tons per ton.I do steel structure budget, do not understand, you can ask me!
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- Installation quota, which has a special steel structure production and installation
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- RA=RB=P/2 Mc=Mmax=Pl/4 fc=fmax=Pl^3/48EI A= B=Pl^2/16EI symbol and theta theta P - Q - N; concentrated load, uniform load, N; R - bearing force, the direction of the action is positive, N; M - bending moment, the compression of the upper section, lower tension is positive, Nm; Q, the shear. The adjacent section of the torque in a clockwise direction is positive, N; F, deflection, downward displacement is positive, mm; angle theta, clockwise rotation as positive degrees; E - Gpa; I - elastic modulus, cross-sectional moment of inertia, m^4; L = x/. =x'/l, zeta, alpha beta gamma = a/l, =b/l, =c/l from two aspects: first, from the beam considering shear stress second, the bending stress is considered. The maximum available shear strength of steel can be found from the steel sheet, T, Tmax=Q/Ib[BH^2/8-< (B-b), h^2>/8]: Tmax is the maximum shear strength. The maximum shear load of the beam can be calculated by replacing the available shear strength T. Q is the uniformly distributed load, and the section moment of inertia of I is B, which can be found in the steel table. (cm^4) the maximum width of the section of i-beam. B is the minimum width of I-beam section, h is the height of minimum width section of i-beam. H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= flexural modulus. With the maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, the maximum value of the load can be obtained.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range