||ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Spring,EFW,Extruded,Saw,Forged
||LTZ,Oval,Rectangular,Round,Hexagonal,C Channel,Square,U Channel
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:H steel column calculationHow do you calculate the amount? And what are the steps and formulas for this calculation?
- The flange of the I-beam is variable cross section, the thickness of the web is thin and the outside is thin. The flange of H steel is equal section HWHMHNH. It is the general name of H steel
- Q:Why is it that the steel pile is low in cost and easy to construct, and it can be changed when there is an obstacle
- This is the specification of hot-rolled narrow flange section steel.Cross section 300, flange width 150, web thickness 6.5, flange thickness 9.
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Steel structure screw connection
- Q:What are the main parts of hot-rolled H steel? What kind of project is required to use H steel, and what kind of customer base is best to find when selling H steel?
- The use of H steel in industrial and civil buildings not only saves labor, reduces costs, but also reduces the amount of steel used. For example, the steel structure of the mill is reduced by 15%-20% by comparing the amount of steel used between hot-rolled I-beam and hot-rolled wide flange H steel.
- Q:How large H steel are used for steel roof with span of 19 meters and 26 meters respectively?
- And watch column (on the other hand, also called the Bay) and the influencing factors of height, roof slope, wind load, load of crane etc..
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Section H steelConvenient drilling, stiffening plate and other additional processesThe thickness of the two legs is inconsistent
- Q:What does "welding H" steel set "vertical" and "corrective processing" mean?
- Since the H steel web needs to be machined is 10 thick, it can be easily welded to the submerged welding machine, so there is no need to break the seamAfter blanking, use the crane to lift the plate to the erection machine one by one, and clamp. Start the set, set the machine, adjust the position of the three plates, and fix the spot weldingNote: the assembling machine is specially used to assemble the H steel machine, three plates, processing it can clamp type H steel H steel will start the machine, by the end of the assembling machine to roll to the other end, through assembling the machine when the door frame, can be used to adjust the assembling machine accurate three plate position, is a period of adjustment of rolling.After erection, the crane is welded to the welding platform and submerged arc weldingAfter welding, lift to straightening machine for straightening and correctingNote: the straightening effect correction principle: after welding flange may be not perpendicular to the web, using roller flat. Because H type steel may also be in the length direction is not straight, also can use the pressure roller is adjusted. The general steel processing plant of the straightening machine only in H flat slab steel width flat with length up straight. Straight up the length function of flame correction, flame correction, H steel with roasted curved, roasted red with water, due to thermal expansion and contraction, H type steel straight up. But it must have some experience to master the operation.
- Q:H Elastic modulus of section steel
- The elastic modulus of steel is 2.1 * 10^7N/cm L.
- Q:Specification for splicing length specification of H steel in steel structures
- The width of the splice shall not be less than 300mm and shall not be less than 600mm"
- Q:What is the height of the four fillet welds in H steel submerged arc welding, such as H600*300*6*12?
- If the two plate welding, plate thickness is 12, the value is 0.7 and the thickness (refer to the design of a request) if there is important structures such as crane beam (refer to the design without the requirement of weld size) as above, but must use full penetration welding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range