Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of GB Standard Hot Rolled Steel I Beams Q235, Q345
Standard: ASTM A36, EN10025, JIS, GB, etc.
Grade:S275, S355, SS400, Q235B, A36, Q345, etc
Applications of GB Standard Hot Rolled Steel I Beams Q235, Q345
Hot Rolled Steel I Beam is widely used in various building structures and engineering structures such as roof beams, bridges, transmission towers, hoisting machinery and transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse etc.
Package & Delivery Terms of GB Standard Hot Rolled Steel I Beams Q235, Q345
1. Package: All the hot rolled steel I beam will be tired by wire rod in bundles
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Shipment: In containers or in bulk cargo
6. Delivery time: All the hot rolled steel I Beam will be at the port of the shipment within 45 days after receiving the L/C at sight ot the advance pyment by T/T
7. Payment: L/C at sight; 30% advance payment before production, 70% before shipment by T/T, etc.
Production flow of GB Standard Hot Rolled Steel I Beams Q235, Q345
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|