||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
Steel h beam structure material/ construction steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:What does H steel.R represent?
- H steel is divided intoWide flange H section steelMid flange H section steel Narrow flange H section steel
- Q:In steel structures, what is the meaning of the "" between the two members of the H steel brace 2L 180*12,10?
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into angular. Equilateral angle steel and unequal angle points. An equal angle two edge width is equal. The specification is expressed by edge width * width * mm thick edge edge. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is an equal angle the width is 30 mm, 3 mm thick. Also available models that model is the edge width cm, such as angle 3#. models do not represent the same type in different edge thickness dimensions, and thus in the contract and other documents will be the angle edge width, edge thick size fill in complete, avoid separately represented by models hot rolled edge angle specifications for 2#-20#.
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- H300*250*6*10 indicates that the welded composite H type steel has a web height of 300, web thickness 6, flange width 250, flange thickness 10, and the units are mm.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- Specifications (section size) a wide range. Height, web, flange thickness, flange width can be selected according to customer requirements of steel plate welding. It can be used as a standard except for hot-rolled H steel.
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- Specification and material. When the hot-rolled H steel can fully replace welding of H steel, and the former than the latter to ensure quality. In general, in the structural design of high-rise buildings, should adopt the hot-rolled H steel, steel portal frame of light steel plant, selection of welding H steel with variable cross-section steel index is better, but the project cost can not save much, the reason is that the processing capacity of hot-rolled H steel is smaller, shorter duration, if the calculation of the comprehensive economic benefits (including the project put into use), play a decisive role in the period under the condition of optional hot-rolled H steel, but when the time limit for not strict or some image project, is in line with the principle of conservation of resources selection of welding H steel.
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:What is the load-bearing capacity of H steel spans 6 meters and 300 * 300? How is it calculated?
- Unable to bear too much weight. It is recommended to use more than 600*300*12*18 H steel.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- Features are as follows: wide flange and large lateral rigidity. Good bending resistance. The two surfaces of the flange are parallel to each other, so that the connection, processing and installation are simple. Compared with the welding drawing I-beam, the utility model has the advantages of low cost, high precision, little residual stress, no expensive welding materials and welding seam detection, and the cost of steel structure production is saved by about 30%. Under the same section load, the H steel structure of hot rolled 15%-20% steel is less than that of traditional steel structure. Compared with the concrete structure, the hot rolled H steel structure can increase the use area of 6%, while the structural weight is reduced by 20% and 30%, and the internal force of the structural design is reduced. The H steel can be processed into T steel, and the castellated beams can form various section forms to meet the demands of engineering design and manufacture. H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is a kind of economical type section steel, widely used in industry, buildings, bridges, oil drilling platforms, according to the forecast in 2005 China's H steel demand of about 2 million 500 thousand tons, 5 million tons of demand in 2010, but the H steel of China's annual production capacity of 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very great.
- Q:H steel or I-beam, which bearing good?
- The length of the I-beam is small and the height is big. It can only bear the force in one direction. H steel is deep in groove and big in thickness and can bear two directions of force.
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- This question is really not easy to answer, the previous set of quotas also encountered this problem
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range