GB unequal angle steel
unequal angle steel
size: 20*3-200*24 or 25*16-200*125(mm)
stainless unequal angle
Detail Information of GB Equal Unequal Angle Steel, Stainless Steel Angle, Steel Angle Iron Weights
1)Tolerance: +/-5% (thickness,length,weight)
2)Certification: Mill Certification
3)Price term: FOB or CFR according to clients requirements
4))Use:shipbuilding,steel tower,construction,electric utility industry
A:Unequal angle bars:25*16*3--200*125*18(mm)
B:Equal angle bars
|Equal angle steel|
|Size||Width (mm||Thicknessmm)||Density (kg/m)||Size||Width (mm||Thicknessmm)||Density (kg/m)|
|75||75||10||11.089||Length=6-12meters SS400 or Q235|
- Q:What do you mean by "corner steel plate pull knot"?
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:What is the thickness of the national standard 8# angle steel? Thank you
- Composition index: the chemical composition of angle iron is a series of rolled steel products for general structure, and the main verification indexes are C, Mn, P and S four items. According to different grades, the content of each difference, the approximate range of C<0.22%, Mn:0.30-0.65%, P<0.060%, S<0.060%.
- Q:What does L50*4 angle mean in CAD?
- L50*4 in the steel structure is 50mm wide *50mm width *4mm thick equilateral angle iron, that is, the 50 series of angle steel.
- Q:How many kilograms per square meter is angle steel 63*63*6?
- Angle gaugeCalculation method of angle weight:Weight per meter =0.00785* (edge width + edge width - side thickness) * edge thicknessEquilateral angle steel, kg/m equal angle steel, kg/m equal angle steel, kg/m25*3 1.124, 70*8 8.373, 110*12 19.78225*4 1.459, 75*5 5.818, 110*14 22.80930*3 1.373, 75*6 6.905, 120*10 18.20030*4 1.786, 75*7 7.976, 120*12 21.60040*3 1.852, 75*8 9.030, 125*8 15.504
- Q:What's the size of No. 5 angle iron?
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width.
- Q:What is 4# angle iron? What are the classifications of angle iron? What are the specifications? Thank you
- 4# angle steel refers to both sides are 4 cm wide, the thickness of 4 mm angle iron.Angle steel has national standard, that is, the width of both sides is equal, the thickness is width 1/10, the length is usually 6 meters.
- Q:100 x 100 x 10 equal angle steel, per meter weight?
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse shelves steel base.
- Q:Angle iron specifications 125 * 80 * 101 m multiple
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame, cable bracket, power piping, busbar support installation, and warehouse shelves.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized steel bar and ordinary angle iron?
- Plain angle ironThe surface quality of ordinary angle iron is stipulated in the standard, and no harmful defects such as layering, scab and cracks are required.The allowable range of the geometric deviation of the angle iron is also stipulated in the standard. The bending angle, the width of the edge, the edge thickness, the vertex angle and the theoretical weight are generally included, and the angle steel must not be significantly reversed.Angle steel is a kind of carbon structural steel for construction. It is a simple section steel, mainly used in the frame of metal component and workshop. In use, better weldability, plastic deformation and mechanical strength are required. The raw steel billet for producing angle steel is low carbon square billet, and the finished product angle iron is made by hot rolling, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:What size does angle iron 125*10 mean?
- The width of the equal angles is 125mm and the thickness is 10mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range