Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Tianjin China (Mainland)
ANSI;DIN ;BS ;JIS;GB
Nominal diameter: DN50–DN2000
Valve Design: MSS-SP81
Flange Standard: ANSI;DIN ;BS ;JIS;GB
Test Standard: MSS-SP81;API 598;
Nominal Diameter DN
Nominal Pressure PN
Cement, Paper Pulp,Sewage,Water, Oil etc.
Carbon steel, SS304,SS316;
- Q:What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- The operating principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outletAt the same time, usually with the cut-off valve instead of gate valve, but the valve can also be used instead of cut-off valve. Valve sealing performance better, but the size is generally not large, the size of the gate valve can be done great.The main difference between them lies in:1, different structure, gate valve structure is more complex than the height, larger size, from the appearance point of view than the cut-off gate valve is short and high, especially the gate height space needs a higher open bar, the selection in the installation space under the condition of limited attention to.2, sealing surface, valve in the opening and closing valve and the valve seat surface always contact and friction between the sealing surface, and thus easy to wear, especially in close off the valve when the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious. And the valve once the valve is in open condition, it's seat and disc sealing surface between, not in contact,
- Q:Generally, how big is the diameter of the installation flange plate gate valve?
- Under normal circumstances:Flanged gate valves for piping over DN50,DN50 (below) can be made of wire or gate valves, or flanged gate valves (flanged valves or welded gate valves)
- Q:About fire valve is gate valve or butterfly valve problems?
- Disease is generally in accordance with the design requirements, regardless of the butterfly or tie hair to meet the requirements, are two-way valve.
- Q:What is the difference between the cut-off valve and the gate valve?
- Selection of stop valve:There are two ways to install the valve, one is the media flow from the top of the spool, the advantage is that when the packing is not under pressure, the pressure can be replaced before the valve packing, there is a long service life characteristics. Another is the media from the bottom of the spool into, and its shortcomings are driving torque is large, is 1 times above the flow, the stem by the axial force of large, easy to bend the stem. Generally suitable for small caliber manual stop valve, to stop the valve closed, the media acting on the spool of force is not greater than 350kg limit. Electric cut-off valve is generally used to enter the media from the top way.Selection of gate valve and stop valve:Valve than the valve structure is simple, better sealing, manufacturing and maintenance to be convenient; shortcomings are fluid resistance, power, and opening and closing efforts. Gate valve, stop valve are fully open, fully closed valve, suitable for making cut off, it is not suitable for use as regulating valve. The application process should pay attention to the characteristics of the valve when selecting. Small pipes and better sealing performance generally use cut-off valve; in the steam system and large diameter pipeline, due to fluid resistance is small, suitable for use gate valve.
- Q:What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means that the nominal diameter of the gate valve is 80mm, and PN16 is the nominal pressure of the gate valve is 16Mpa. Q quick form T cast iron, 450 flanged connection single gate valve.
- Q:What kind of copper gate valve copper content standards, there are no national standards?
- Copper gate valves are made of brass and bronze, and the national standard does not require copper content.
- Q:Does the tap belong to a stop valve or a gate valve?
- Most faucets are stop valves,Part of the faucet is plug valve,Hot water nozzles are almost all plug valves.
- Q:What's the difference between a soft seal gate valve and a hard sealed gate valve?
- Soft sealing gate valve is rubber seal, F sealed, hard sealing gate valve is the medium of particles.
- Q:Is the gate valve flanged?
- The most commonly used gate valves are threaded connections, flanged connections, and welded connections.Like the outer thread connection, the clamp connection, the card sleeve is seldom used.
- Q:Why does the fire hydrant box in the air defense area need to be added with gate valves?
- 3, protective valve should be used for stainless steel or copper gate valve or cut-off valve;4, air defense enclosure structure, the distance from the proximal end of the valve should not be greater than 200mm. Valve should have obvious signs of opening and closing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range