Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
high quality wooden case
Material: WCB, LCB, WC6. WC9, C5, CF8M, CF8, CF3, CF3M.Etc.
Design And Manufacture: API 600, API 6D, BS1414
Face To Face (End To End): ANSI B16.10, API 6D
Flanged Connection: ANSI B16.5
Butt Welded End: ANSI B16.25
Test And Inspection: API 598, API 6D
Materials For Main Parts:
A193-B7 A320-L7 A193-B8
A194-2H A194-7 A194-8
- Q:Gate valve DN65 what does that mean?
- Caliber 65, refers to the size of the gate valve, you want to buy it?
- Q:Why can't the pressure measuring point be set at the two ends of the gate valve when measuring the resistance loss of the gate valve?
- Because of the unsteady flow of fluid near the inlet and outlet of the valve, the measured data cannot be obtained relatively accurately.
- Q:Gate valve z11h/y-16 what does that mean?
- Product Name: internal thread gate valveItem number: Z11HProduct specification: DN15-50Product pressure: 1.6MPa-2.5MPaMaterial: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steelInternal thread gate valve nominal pressure 2.5Mpa, applicable temperature range -20-232-350, applicable medium: water, oil, gas and certain corrosive liquid (W.O.G), thread type G.NPT.BSPT.BSP.DIN259/2999.
- Q:Does the tap belong to a stop valve or a gate valve?
- When the valve is installed, the medium can enter from the bottom of the valve core and enter the two way from the top. Medium from the spool into the advantages of the valve closed when the packing is not under pressure, can extend the service life of the packing, and can be pressure in front of the valve in the case of replacement of packing work. Medium from the spool into the bottom of the shortcomings of the valve driving torque is larger, about 1.05~1.08 times above the entrance, the stem by the axial force of large, easy to bend the stem. To this end, the media from below to enter the way, generally only applicable to small caliber manual stop valve, to the valve closed, the media acting on the spool of force is not greater than 350kg limit. Electric cut-off valve is generally used to enter the media from the top way. The disadvantage of the medium entering from the top is just the opposite of the way it is entered below.Compared with the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, good sealing performance, and convenient manufacture and maintenance. The disadvantage is that the liquid resistance is large, and the opening and closing force is large. Gate and globe valves are fully open closed type valve, cut off or connected as the medium use, not as a control valve.The range of application of stop valves and gate valves is determined by their characteristics. In the smaller passages, the cut-off valve is used when required for better shutoff; in the steam pipe and the large diameter water supply pipe, the gate valve is generally used because of less fluid resistance.
- Q:Notes on flat gate valves
- Use, maintenance, maintenance and precautions1. valve before leaving the factory have made strength and sealing test, the use of all connections should maintain the initial state.2. this series of valve operating handwheel is marked with open and close rotary direction, and the upper part of rod is equipped with open and close height gauge for regulating indication.3. when the valve and pipeline welding, the valve should be opened, appropriate to protect the neck with moisture, minimize heat conduction, to prevent damage to the sealing packing parts.4. when the valve is closed, the lever shall not be used. When the gate is closed to the top, the handwheel shall be turned 1/2 so that the gate is in a floating state.5. in the use of the valve should be regularly to the valve cap injection grease joint into the quantitative grease.6., the valve in use, such as vulnerable parts and leakage, should be replaced in time.7., the valve in the overhaul process, the cavity should be cleaned, the assembly should be added to the transmission parts of grease.8. valve storage during the shutdown, the gate should be in the closed position, long-term storage should be placed in ventilated dry place, regular inspection and maintenance.
- Q:Gate valve z45h-10dn250 length of the body?
- Z45h-10dn250 body length L=330mm, this valve is hidden bar, elastic seat, sealing gate valve, gate lining, lining fluorine, belong to soft seal
- Q:What are the standards for the execution of cast iron dark pole gate valves?
- Three, cast iron gate valve structure features:1.. The structure is simple and compact, the design is reasonable and novel, the rigidity of the valve is very good, the passage has a large flow area, the medium is unimpeded, and the resistance is small;2., the sealing surface of the material selected carbide and stainless steel, has a reliable sealing performance, long service life;3. cast iron dark rod gate valve using graphite material for packing, easy to operate;4., can use a variety of driving methods, such as manual, electric, pneumatic, gear drive, etc.;5., the position of the two sides of the gate valve is symmetrical, so the medium can flow freely on both sides, and the installation is very convenient;6. cast iron hidden rod gate valve structure length is short, the quoted manufacturing process is good, the scope of application is very wide;
- Q:What does Z941H-25DN250 mean by electric gate valve (excluding electric equipment)?
- 9- electric (drive)4- flange connection (connection)1- plain wedge single gate valve (valve structure)H-Cr stainless steel (sealing surface material)25- nominal pressure is 25 kg, or 2.5MPa;DN250- valve by 250mm
- Q:What is the difference between the copper gate valve and the ordinary material gate valve?!
- The material of general gate valve is cast iron, and the copper gate valve should be used in special requirement.
- Q:Generally, how big is the diameter of the installation flange plate gate valve?
- Under normal circumstances:Flanged gate valves for piping over DN50,DN50 (below) can be made of wire or gate valves, or flanged gate valves (flanged valves or welded gate valves)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range