Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
high quality wooden case
Material: WCB, LCB, WC6. WC9, C5, CF8M, CF8, CF3, CF3M.Etc.
Design And Manufacture: API 600, API 6D, BS1414
Face To Face (End To End): ANSI B16.10, API 6D
Flanged Connection: ANSI B16.5
Butt Welded End: ANSI B16.25
Test And Inspection: API 598, API 6D
Materials For Main Parts:
A193-B7 A320-L7 A193-B8
A194-2H A194-7 A194-8
- Q:Fire protection gate valve from the wall how many distance there is no regulation?
- 1 meters away from the wall, leaving the maintenance and replacement distance
- Q:What are the meaning of the cast rigid gate valves z41h-16c?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== flange connection1== rigid single gateH== sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel16== pressure rating: 1.6MPaC== body material: carbon steel
- Q:What is the difference between gate valve 41h-16c and 41w-16p?
- The difference between 41h-16c and 41w-16p is that the material of the valve body and the material of the sealing surface are different.
- Q:Gate valve type Z40Y, Z40H letters - what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== connection: flange0== structure: wedge type elastic RAMY== sealing surface material: hard alloyH== sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel
- Q:Function of signal butterfly valve and gate valve
- The signal butterfly valve applies to petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, water and electricity, ships, water supply and drainage, smelting, energy and other system pipelines. It can be used as regulating and throttling devices in a variety of corrosive, non corrosive gases, liquids, semi fluids, and solid powder pipelines and containers. It is widely used in high buildings, fire protection systems and other piping systems that need to display valve switching status.
- Q:What is the difference between the copper gate valve and the ordinary material gate valve?!
- The copper gate valve is made of copper alloy, and the common materials are made of stainless steel, cast steel, cast iron, and so on. Now there are new types of ceramic gate valves. Different properties of the gate valve performance, processing technology, service life, applicable occasions are a certain difference. Copper gate valves should be used for fire end water outlet installations as well as other occasions with special requirements.
- Q:Notes on flat gate valves
- Use, maintenance, maintenance and precautions1. valve before leaving the factory have made strength and sealing test, the use of all connections should maintain the initial state.2. this series of valve operating handwheel is marked with open and close rotary direction, and the upper part of rod is equipped with open and close height gauge for regulating indication.3. when the valve and pipeline welding, the valve should be opened, appropriate to protect the neck with moisture, minimize heat conduction, to prevent damage to the sealing packing parts.4. when the valve is closed, the lever shall not be used. When the gate is closed to the top, the handwheel shall be turned 1/2 so that the gate is in a floating state.5. in the use of the valve should be regularly to the valve cap injection grease joint into the quantitative grease.6., the valve in use, such as vulnerable parts and leakage, should be replaced in time.7., the valve in the overhaul process, the cavity should be cleaned, the assembly should be added to the transmission parts of grease.8. valve storage during the shutdown, the gate should be in the closed position, long-term storage should be placed in ventilated dry place, regular inspection and maintenance.
- Q:What does gate valve Z44T-10-200 code mean?
- The meaning of the model is standard, the landlord himself to check the JB/T308 standard, Baidu library some, and is free to download:JB/T 308-2004 valve type method of preparation clear EditionHttp://wenku.baidu.com/view/5f798850ad02de80d4d84036.htmlZ = gate valve4 = connection: flange4 = structure form: double gateT = sealing surface material: Copper10 = nominal pressure: 1.0MPa, followed by no letters indicate body material: Cast Iron200 = nominal path: DN200
- Q:What does "Z45W-10T" mean?What does each letter stand for?
- W is the seal material or lining material code, the valve sealing material is the valve body material, the valve sealing surface material code with "W" said, here stands for brass;The 10 is the pressure code, which stands for PN10, which is often called 1.0MPa;
- Q:What is the difference between the cut-off valve and gate valve, the general will use the cut-off valve instead of gate valve
- Yes. Globe valves and gate valves are indeed common in certain piping and operating conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range