Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Cast Iron||Pressure:||Medium Pressure||Temperature of Media:||Normal Temperature|
|OD（Outer Diameter: inch）:||125||Size(inch):||DN50||Pressure（LB）:||500|
|Net Weight (kg):||11|
1.Structure of Gate Valve Description：
A Gate valve, also known as a sluice valve, is a valve that opens by lifting a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the path of the fluid. The distinct feature of a gate valve is the sealing surfaces between the gate and seats are planar, so gate valves are often used when a straight-line flow of fluid and minimum restriction is desired. Gate Valve Z45T-10 valve uses wedge-type elastic single gate structure, apply to the temperature less than or equal 135 degrees of water, steam, oil in pipeline and other media to open and close. Main features: body is made from precision casting, sleek style seat closed plate tightly ,reaching no leakage, no sediment, circulation, smooth, open and close flexibly.
2. Main Features of the Gate Valve：
• Valve body cavity using non-toxic epoxy resin,both inside and outside flashboard completely is coated with rubber
• Free of water pollution
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Environmental protection and energy saving
• Good visual effect
3. Images of the Gate Valve
4. Specification of the Gate Valve
1) Screw-in Bonnet - Non-rising Stem - Solid Wedge - Threaded
2) Material: forged brass body for 1/2"~2",cast brass body for 2-1/2" ~4"
3) Handwheel: steel or aluminum
4) 200 PSI/14 Bar Non-Shock Cold Working Pressure
5) Size Range - 1/2" - 4"
6) OEM: allowed to mark customer's logo on aluminum logo sheet
1. What is the work principle of gate valve ？
The gate faces can form a wedge shape or they can be parallel. Gate valves are primarily used to permit or prevent the flow of liquids, but typical gate valves shouldn't be used for regulating flow, unless they are specifically designed for that purpose. Because of their ability to cut through liquids, gate valves are often used in the petroleum industry.
2. What is the structure?
Bonnets provide leakproof closure for the valve body. Gate valves may have a screw-in, union, or bolted bonnet. Screw-in bonnet is the simplest, offering a durable, pressure-tight seal. Union bonnet is suitable for applications requiring frequent inspection and cleaning. It also gives the body added strength. Bolted bonnet is used for larger valves and higher pressure applications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|