Gasoline Forklift 1-3.5 Ton LPG
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Size: 2580*1160*2070:Lifting Height: 3000mm
Load Center: 600mm:Certification: CE
Production Capacity:3000sets /Year
CPQYD25: Load capacity 2500kg, automatic transmission,
3m 2 stage duplex mast,
China LPG gasoline engine GQ-4Y, Electronic gear transmission,
1070mm fork, key switch, Pneumatic tyres, Safety seat,
Free tool box and spare parts.
As a professional manufacturer of forklift, we also can offer you customized service,
The following items are optional:
Container mast, for example, 2-stage full free mast of 3m, 3-stage full free mast of 4.5m/ 4.8m
Side shifter, fork positioner, longer forks, fork extension
For the details of customized configurations and options, please contact with us.
VMAX professional service will be impressed on you.
A: Date of delivery: 15-25days after received the deposit
B: Payment terms: T/T(30% deposit, balance paid before shipment). Or L/C at sight
C: Guaranty period: One year or 2000hours upon receiving goods.
|Load capacity ||kg||2500|
|Load center ||mm||500|
|Max. lifting speeds(with load) || mm/s||375|
|Max. Driving speeds || km/h||17/19|
|Max. Towing || kN||20/15.2|
|Grade ability || %||18/20|
|H1 Lifting height ||mm||3000|
|Free lift ||mm||170|
|Min.turning radius ||mm||2240|
|Dimensions||A Overall length||mm||3800|
|B Overall width || mm||1230|
|H Overall heigh||mm||2110|
|H2 Overall height|| mm||4270|
|Total weight ||kg||4580|
|A3 Fork length ||mm||1070(1220)|
|Engine||Engine model||Chinese GQ-4Y|
|Rate Power ||KW||37/36|
|Rotate Speed At Rate power ||rpm ||2650/2400|
|Max. torque || Nm||≥148|
|Rotate speed at max torque ||rpm ||1800-1900|
- Q:The basics of driving a forklift
- Note the position of the gearshift and the reverse pole. The speed of the forklift truck is slow, usually only one and two blocks, and a reverse gear is specially set up. When driving, first hang in the reverse gear, switch the forklift to move forward or back, then push the shift lever to 1 stop and start smoothly. The forklift does not stop changing direction, causing damage to the transmission.
- Q:The component of electric forklift drive system
- An electric forklift is a forklift, which USES electricity to do its work, mostly for batteries. The battery is a type of battery that is used to store a limited amount of electricity in the right place. It works by converting chemical energy into electricity. This is the battery in the battery of an electric forklift. Be careful: the battery had better not be horizontal! Because the interior of the battery is typically 22 to 28 percent of dilute sulphuric acid. Battery is put electrolyte can drown plate and left a little space if the battery laid-down there will be a part of the plate electrode exposed to air, this is very bad for battery plate, and the general observation hole or the top of the battery cells are vent communicates with the outside world, so the battery electrolyte askew is easy to flow out.
- Q:Learn the forklift truck, will you be tired in the future?
- The specific job is decided, the forklift truck general is inside the factory son, the person much worry! Hope to adopt!
- Q:What the forklift needs to be aware of...
- No more than 30km/h when driving a forklift in the main road of the factory, no other road should exceed 20km/h. Keep a certain distance from the vehicle in front of you, and when you go forward, you should send a signal to pedestrians or vehicles. The speed of the driving forklift should be slow and steady while unloading, and notice that the wheel should not be crushed by any other object, such as cushioning, etc. After unloading the cargo, you should land the cargo fork to the normal driving position before moving again.
- Q:How can the forklift truck change the antifreeze fluid and find no drainage
- After apart on the pipe, with tap water in water tank mouth constantly adding water, for water pipes have the water out after starting the engine, rinse tanks in engine and old antifreeze
- Q:What are the types of forklifts?
- Linde has the full range of products, including internal combustion balance forklift, electric balance forklift, forklift truck, heavy forklift truck, explosion-proof forklift, etc
- Q:What is the engine displacement of 3T forklift?
- Displacement is an important structural parameter that measures the size of the engine. The engine's performance indicators are closely related to the emissions, and generally, the larger the vehicle's emissions, the higher the power. It is commonly used as the basis for evaluating different engine sizes.
- Q:The forklift has no oil. How can you put it on when you have refueling
- The forklift truck fuel on the diesel filter near a flowline screws to open, then oil clams clams oil with the hand, only to the oil spray out, put the screw, or look at the instructions on the use of forklift truck.
- Q:Skill and use of side forklift?
- Side forklift characteristics: The lateral forklift can carry all sorts of super-long weights, which can be run on narrow channels, which is not possible for the average head forklift truck. The side forklift can carry out the operation of the resetting of various molding goods. We will improve the storage and storage of the goods, and we will standardize the operation of the board, warehouse and yard The necessary machinery. The lateral forklift truck can self-load, self-transport, dump all kinds of large goods, one machine can do more, save the middle process of the job, improve the efficiency of work. The lateral forklift can transfer all kinds of equipment and goods in various places
- Q:The operation procedure of forklift truck
- (4) loading and unloading (1) fork materials, should according to need to adjust the distance between two goods fork, make the two forks load balancing, not skewed, items side should be posted on the shelves, fork in weight shall comply with the provisions of the curve of load center sign. (2) the carrying capacity shall not obstruct the sight of the driver. In the course of loading and unloading, the brake forklift must be used. (4) when the goods are approaching or exiting the goods, the speed should be slow and steady, and the wheel should not be rolled over the items, wooden pads, etc., so as not to be crushed by the roller. (5) when taking goods with a fork and fork, the cargo fork should be as deep as possible in the load, and the tip of the fork cannot touch any other goods or objects. The minimum door frame should be used to stabilize the load, so the load will not slide backward. When the load is put down, the door is small enough to allow the load and the fork to be drawn. (6) the high speed forked goods and the collision between the fork and the hard object are prohibited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range