Application OF With CE Gasolaine Soil Rammer
Widly used in road construction, pipeline construction, municipal engineering, bridge pier, courtyard, railbed, suburb and narrow field without electricity. Suitable for tamping or flattening sands, gravel and cement.
Main Features Of With CE Gasolaine Soil Rammer
1. Secondary Filtration System, which can purify the air over 99%of dust and prolong the engine life;
2.Dust off corrugated box is made of Polyurethane, which made in Germany and its service time is over two years.
3. Crankcase, which is made of aluminum alloy.
4.Oil Pointer, which can avoid excessive fueling and is by one-time precison casting.
5.Gears, which is made of 20 Cr-Mn alloy steel, forged by nitriding, the internal organizational structure mostly optimized, high strength and wear resistant.
Our Staff have engaged in the small-middle size construction machinery for over 10 years, with abundant experience we believe we can supply you with superior product quality and professional service.
Technical Parameters of With CE Gasolaine Soil Rammer
JIALING Honda GX160
Ram Plate Size:
- Q:What are concrete vibrating machines?
- (2) external vibrator: external vibrator, also known as flat-type vibrator, attached vibrator, the vibrator is installed in the prefabricated component template at the bottom or side,
- Q:What are the concrete vibrators?
- Should meet the requirements, grounding should be safe and reliable.The motor is not grounded or badly grounded
- Q:What are the requirements for vibrating concrete with vibrators?
- The insertion point should be evenly arranged, the spacing can not exceed 1.5 times the radius of the vibrating rod, and the distance between the vibrating bar and the template is 0.7 times the radius of action.
- Q:What are the concrete ramps?
- Each point of vibration time to 20 to 30 seconds is appropriate, the general surface of the concrete was horizontal and uniform slurry and no longer so far, no significant subsidence, that has been vibrant, you can stop the vibrator.
- Q:Concrete vibrations is not divided into artificial and mechanical two?
- used for all kinds of cast-in-place concrete engineering, external vibrator and vibration table is mainly used for concrete
- Q:What is the effect of concrete vibrations?
- Vibration rod inserted into the lower layer has been the depth of concrete should be not less than 5cm, strictly control the vibrating time, usually about 20 seconds, to prevent leakage or vibration
- Q:What is the rechargeable concrete vibrator?
- As the vibration wave is introduced from the concrete surface, so called surface vibrator.
- Q:What are the types of concrete vibrators?
- Internal vibrator is also called plug-in vibrator (as shown).This vibrator is mainly used for large thickness of the concrete layer, such as piers, abutment foundation and foundation pile.
- Q:What are the safety procedures for concrete vibrators?
- Fifth, the transfer of the motor when the wire should be maintained to maintain a sufficient length and loose.
- Q:What are the concrete equipment for vibrating machinery?
- The vibrations of concrete are generally made of mechanical vibrations.Common vibratory devices are internal vibrators, surface vibrators, attached vibrators and shaking tables.
Our main products consist of various spraying machines and road machineries. Spraying machines mainly include putty, plaster, mortar, fire-proofing material, water-proofing material, water-soluble formula spraying machines, mortar conveying and grouting machines. Road machineries mainly contain road roller, tamping rammer, plate compactor, road cutter, cutting blade and power trowel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||50.00% Domestic Market
15.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% South America
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average