Order On-line Tracking
1.Description of Gasket :
Ginseal Spiral-wound gaskets comprise a mix of metallic and filler ma- terial. Generally, the gasket has a metal (normally carbon rich or stainless steel) wound outwards in a circular spiral (other shapes are possible) with the filler material (generally a flex- ible graphite) wound in the same manner but starting from the opposing side. This results in alternating layers of filler and metal.
2.Features of Gasket :
• Perfect sealing performance.
• Normal requirement of flange surface finishing which contact with gasket.
• Easy installation and low pre-tightening stress of gasket.
4.Specifications of the Gasket:
1. Material:Stainless steel, PTFE, graphite, Carbon steel
1. By International Express: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT
2. By Sea (Loading Port: QingDao, China)
Ask 1: Why some supplier give me the price much cheaper than you?
Answer:1.They wanna attract your attention,while you contact with them,they would raise the price by any reason.
2.They willn't provide the high qualities to you cause it had the cheap price.
Ask 2:What the MOQ?
Answer:The MOQ should reach 800 kilograms
Ask 3:Should i pay for it If some product need molds?
Answer:I'm afraid you should pay for it,However,We would return it back when we get the first order.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|