Garbage Truck End Load Compacting Small(JK-251)
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, CE
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Chassis Model:Dfl1160b *2
Rated Power:155 Kw
Total Weight:16000 Kg
Rated Load:7155 Kg
Kerb Weight:8650 Kg
Max Speed:90 Km/H
Volume of Body:12m 3
Production Capacity:50 Units Per Year
1. We are professional manufacturers to do the special vehicles. We are supply all brands of special
Truck, north Benz(beiben), Faw, Foton, Shaanxi, Sinotruck, JAC, Jmc, Isuzu,
Dongfeng all available.
2. The drive type could be 4X2, 4X4, 6X2, 6X4, 6X6, 8X4
3. We can provide LHD (left hand drive) or RHD (right hand drive) vehicles
|Chassis model||DFL1160B *2|
|Volume of body||12m 3|
|Height of inlet||1 ≤ 1050mm|
|Cycling time of filling a time||14~18s|
|Dumping time||≤ 40s|
- Q:What's the difference between a truck and other auto parts?
- Truck covers commercial vehicles, vehicle sales, maintenance services, spare parts supply module. Has now formed a "truck shop ERP", "truck shop electricity supplier", "truck shop APP" as the core product matrix.
- Q:What's the procedure for a minivan?
- Nothing terrible, as long as the formalities are complete, where are not afraid. Each year more than two operations for maintenance, also do not pay taxes, they spend a thousand. The sale is money, corvee taxes! Ha ha ha。
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- Low frequency, low requirement of stability and reliability, and also meet the requirement of processing technology. Oblique teeth are the opposite.
- Q:What does a minivan mean?
- Length is less than 6 meters and the maximum load of 4500KG truck as a small truck.
- Q:What's better for a truck than an engine?
- Of course liuchai engine, followed by cloud, Yang Chai, chaochai. Cummings.
- Q:What's the difference between a freight car and a truck?
- According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. Most lorries are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
- Q:9.6 meters and 6.8 meters truck hundred kilometers fuel consumption?
- 9 meters 6 trucks pull 3 tons of goods? This concept is too wide in length of only 10 meters 2 Diamond Hongyan, if the container may shorten the whole car 9.6 meters, the car carries 15.6, general overload is above 30T, you use this car to pull 3 tons of goods, with almost empty.
- Q:Does driving license B instinctively drive a big truck?
- Yes, B corresponds to the A2 picture. Large buses can be operated. But I don't understand. What do you mean by your driver's license?. If it is through improper channels to obtain recommendations, you do not open, as you say you want to increase driving, you can increase A1, A3., and so on, that is, large buses and urban buses
- Q:What do you mean by the 8X8 (8*8) chassis in the truck? What do you mean by "24" or "26"?
- The 8X8 wheel is the 8 wheel drive. For example, the 4x4 off-road vehicle is the four wheel drive
- Q:How can you make money if you buy a big truck?
- Their best, pull their own things, not to find something to do, don't give people pull in, like a freight, so less money, pull yourself off, do something, then find a driver, you really don't want to run for two at home money, this money will be less, how do you see
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range