Garbage Truck 8 Ton Arm Roll for Exportation
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Usage:Swing Arm Type
Overall Dimensions L*W*H(Mm):7370*2470*3300
Engine Model:Dongfeng B170-33
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:300units Per Month
1. Water Tanker/Sprinkler Truck/Pesticide Spraying Truck/Dust Removable Truck
2. Garbage Truck/Garbage Compactor/ Sealed Garbage Truck/ Skip Loader/ Self-loader/ Butt-type Garbage Truck/ Hook Loader
3. Sewage Suction Truck/Fecal Suction Truck/ Sewer Cleaning Truck
4. Aerial Working Truck/ Crane Truck
5. Road Wrecker
6. Road Sweeper
7. Oil tanker/ Refuelling Truck
8. LPG Storage Tanker
9. Chemical Liquid Tanker
10. Bulk Cement Tanker
11. Milk Transport Truck
12. Concrete Mixer/ Concrete Pump Truck
13. Tractor Head
14. Asphalt Distributor
15. Fire Fighting Truck
16.Van Truck/ Refrigerator Truck/ Explosion Proof Truck
17. Mobile Stage Truck/ LED Advertising Truck
18. Dump Truck/ Tipper
19. Feed Delivery Truck
20. Semi-trailer/ Flatbed Semi-trailer/ Container Semi-trailer/ Skeleton Semi-trailer/ Low flatbed Semi-trailer/Stake Semi-trailer
Arm roll Garbage Truck
Gross Vehicle Weight (kg)
Overall Dimension (mm)
Fact load (kg)
Cab Allowed Persons
Curb Weight (kg)
F/R Suspension (mm)
Max Speed (km/h)
Chassis Technical Parameter
Overall Dimension (mm)
App./ Dep. Angle(º)
Leaf Spring No.
Front Track (mm)
Rear Track (mm)
4 x 2
6 forward 1 reverse speed
Engine Technical Parameter
Displacement ( ml )
Charging inter-cooling, water cooling, four stroke
Superstructure Technical Parameters
Garbage container volume
Garbage container material
Q235, side 3mm, bottom 4mm
- Q:How do you charge for a minivan?
- Generally speaking, the toll rate of the highway is divided according to the weight of the vehicle and the seat inside the car. The higher the tonnage and the more seats inside the car, the higher the average fare charged by the bus. The rate is the same for a car with the same tonnage or the same seat per kilometre.
- Q:What skills do trucks reverse?
- The truck backhand into the Library: reverse hang back, left hand on the steering wheel (like clock) 3 point position, when the left trunk (second tendons from front to back) and in the bar in the straight line, the direction of the left to play in the end, the car left rear angle and the rod 60 centimeters distance in the bar, around the turn into the head, put it in the middle of the cab rear window, see the trunk center point, when the trunk center point and right behind the bar aligned, right back to the car in front direction, parking in Cuyo 50 cm.
- Q:What is the deadweight of container trucks?
- But Chinese truck is amazing, the last in the Beijing Huairou car "famous" truck, 50 tons deadweight, the actual load of 160 tons, 110 tons of overloading vehicles, all right, the Baoshan Temple White River Bridge collapsed.
- Q:Trucks and cars are not two different concepts
- So, cars include truck categories, and to put it plainly, cars are big categories, and vans are small categories (more specific categories).
- Q:How much do you change for truck oil at a time?
- You see what kind of engine is used to determine how much oil is added. Six cylinders of heavy truck, general oil are added more than 18 liters, and even more than 30 liters! Dongfeng Hercules, for example.
- Q:Why do the big trucks come with the front wheels and the rear wheels?
- The twin is designed to increase the carrying capacity, but the front wheel is the steering wheel, and the steering resistance of the twin will increase.
- Q:How many volts is the battery of a big truck?
- Truck engine power, relative to the starting current needs large, starter is 24V, the battery design is 12V, you need two sets of battery to start the engine.
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- If a private car is used as a non operating vehicle, it should be examined every two years within six years of the purchase of the new car. For example, when the new car you purchased in 2010 was tested on the line, it was tested once
- Q:What's the difference between a truck and a truck?
- A truck is larger than a lorry and contains moreGenerally speaking, the freight car is in the four round, and the load is about 2.5-5 tonsThe truck is different. There are 6 rounds, 10 rounds,.12 wheels,.16 wheels, 20 wheels and 22 wheelsLoad ranging from a dozen tons to tens of tons
- Q:B2 driver's license, can you drive the big truck in the eight round?
- B2 permits driving large trucks. Nowadays many large lorries are divided into heavy and large ones, but they are all large truck types. Large trucks are heavy and medium-sized vehicles. Heavy truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg. Medium truck drivers is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range