Garbage Compressed Truck 16m3 (QDZ5160ZYSA)
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Standard:ISO9000: 9001, CE, CCC
Production Capacity:2000 PCS/Year
2. 16m3 Refuse truck is reasonable for most cities
3. The garbage truck has lower center of gravity
4. Multi-function mainpulator as option ot meet different garbage truck condtion.
5. WD615.62 engine for howo chassis model.
|Model||ZZ1167M4611W||Gross Vehicle Weight||19000kg|
|Engine||Brand SINOTRUK||Dead Weight||8840kg|
|WD615.62 EURO II||Tyres||12.00R20|
|Rated engine power|
|196/2600||Lifting time of|
|Cab||HW76||Pressure of fluid|
|Front Axle||HF7||Time of one|
|Rear Axle||HW1667||Max compression force ||>25000 kg|
|Steering||ZF8098 ||Time of discharge (s) ||≤40|
- Q:C1 can I drive a minivan?
- The minivan on the map belongs to a small truck, and C1 is a driver. C1 quasi driving type includes: small, mini passenger cars and light trucks, mini, small and micro light; special operations vehicles; small and micro automatic passenger cars and light, micro automatic truck; low speed truck (formerly four wheel agricultural vehicles); three cars (the original agricultural tricycle).
- Q:9.6 meters and 6.8 meters truck hundred kilometers fuel consumption?
- 9 meters 6 trucks pull 3 tons of goods? This concept is too wide in length of only 10 meters 2 Diamond Hongyan, if the container may shorten the whole car 9.6 meters, the car carries 15.6, general overload is above 30T, you use this car to pull 3 tons of goods, with almost empty.
- Q:Why do some small trucks directly start with the second file?
- To reduce fuel consumption, reduce the abrasion of the clutch ~ key is power than the family car, so unless pulled by a heavy start.
- Q:Can Ford F150 pickup go to town?
- Restrictions: pickup trucks, urban limit line, urban transportation and motor vehicle industry development policies and other factors, is a comprehensive problem. Some of the city to protect the city environment, improve traffic efficiency, alleviate traffic pressure, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "road traffic safety law", combined with the specific circumstances of the road and the traffic flow in the city, take the traffic congestion in the rush hour or regional limit truck traffic measures. In accordance with the relevant state technical standards, pickup trucks are defined as multi-purpose trucks, so in some places pickup trucks into the city are also subject to restrictions.
- Q:Pull about 100 tons of goods, use what truck?
- Don't buy a new car. You've just done it. The depreciation of a new car may be higher than yours. Buy a second-hand car for carrying empty containers, about about 100000 new.
- Q:What kind of truck has a big wheel?
- One of the biggest trucks in the world, the SPARWOOD project car: weight about 80 tons, car is after double type, all independent suspension chassis, please look at the whole car is 6 wheels, 10 wheels, while the 4 only after. The car has a maximum installed capacity of around 150 tons, and the horsepower is probably around 1500P.
- Q:How can there be a lot of stalls in the big trucks? How do they hang up?
- The truck shift depends on speed to idle, empty easy hanging file must first and then press clutch gear, shift to shift clutch tower and then step on the clutch gear, now cars generally have a synchronizer is a clutch can.
- Q:How can farm cars and trucks be distinguished?
- First of all, to distinguish between the two cars what is the difference between the first to find out the definition of the two cars.
- Q:Why are there so many American trucks in Vietnam?
- Because Vietnam can not produce its own cars, Vietnamese cars are imported from all parts of the world, or imported parts to assemble themselves.
- Q:Model and loading tonnage of freight cars
- The 12.5 meter car currently has 4 bridges, 5 bridges and 6 bridges. These are 20 tons, 35 tons and 45 tons respectively;6, 17 meters, the car is generally 6 bridges, carrying capacity of about 40 tonsThe above refers to the length of the train conductor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range