Galvanized U Shaped Channel Steel Beam for Construction
Size : 5#--40#
Lengths : 6m--12m
Standard : GB, ASTM, JIS, DIN
Grades : Q235B, Q345B, SS400
Used or building structures, vehicle
manufacturing and other industrial structures or construction
Can produce special specification products
as per our customers' requirement
15-30 days after recieving the L/C or pre-paid
Bundles, seaworthy wooden cases with or without
edge protector, steel hoop and seals, or as per
For detail structure you may check the below drawings and data for know more
Drawings & Detail Datas
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- No, because the conductivity of stainless steel is very low, lower than iron, not to mention the general metal for good conductors, such as copper and aluminum. (the conductivity meter of metal is over here. There is a need. Please search it at Niang)
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- The import and export of stainless steel angle steel orders to use commonly required in the specification, the steel is carbon steel steel corresponding. That is stainless steel angle iron, in addition to specifications, there is no specific component and performance series.The delivery length of stainless steel angle iron is divided into two kinds: the length and the ruler, and the length of the stainless steel angle is 3 to four, 9m, 4 to 12M, 4 to 19m, 6 to 19m. The length of stainless steel angle steel selected in Japan ranges from 6 to 15m.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- There's so much use. Mainly building, decoration, machinery and parts manufacturing.
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Stainless steel angle weight calculation, stainless steel angle gauge table, stainless steel angle model, who knows?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range