Galvanized U Shaped Channel Steel Beam for Construction
Size : 5#--40#
Lengths : 6m--12m
Standard : GB, ASTM, JIS, DIN
Grades : Q235B, Q345B, SS400
Used or building structures, vehicle
manufacturing and other industrial structures or construction
Can produce special specification products
as per our customers' requirement
15-30 days after recieving the L/C or pre-paid
Bundles, seaworthy wooden cases with or without
edge protector, steel hoop and seals, or as per
For detail structure you may check the below drawings and data for know more
Drawings & Detail Datas
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- No, because the conductivity of stainless steel is very low, lower than iron, not to mention the general metal for good conductors, such as copper and aluminum. (the conductivity meter of metal is over here. There is a need. Please search it at Niang)
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:Now, what's the price of the 201 stainless steel angles?
- The bigger 8# costs 12 yuan a kilo, and the 10# costs 13 yuan a kilo.The price is not including tax, weighing price.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range