1. Product Description:
Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
2. Product Characteristic:
1. Excellent flexibility and softness
2. Suitable usage : Net making , winding , baling , hanging and so on
3. Product Specification
4. Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1. Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
2. Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth.
Delivery Detail: within 20 days after 30% advance payment
5. Reference Picture
- Q:chainmail wire ???????????
- If you plan to wear this, stainless steel is the only wire that will not rust. Knights look terrible with underarm rusty mail.
- Q:Soldering multiple wires to 1 wire?
- The amount of wires won't create a resistance or change the current. The devices and the power consumption of each will affect current. How do you think a car fuse panel works? Many fuses (connections) all come from the same positive wire on the car battery. The battery provides well enough current for every device to be turned on (for a period of time) and no device will suffer from lack of current. ____________________________ Resistors are what limit the current to LEDs. The only way to exceed the wattage of a resistor is to short out the LED.
- Q:House electrical wiring instructions?
- feels like in case you have sparks popping out of the breaker container you may desire to surrender what you're doing and step returned. A breaker container isn't a place for the susceptible at heart. That container is warm, electric powered clever. you probable have 220 volts coming in the suited of the container to the main which shuts each little thing off. i think of it could be clever to attend till day after today and flow to domicile depot. they have books on easy wiring.
- Q:How to wire 2 12 Kicker CVR 4ohm?
- Wire okorder.com/.. . This will drop the ohms down to 2 ohms each and this way of wiring sound much better.
- Q:Rj-45 connector wiring?
- In 10/100 Mbps wiring only 4 wires are used. 2 for sending data, 2 for receiving data. The other 4 are used for cancelling cross-talk and minimizing other problems associated with the physics of transmission. The wires are arranged in 4 pairs, with each pair twisted. It's the twisting that solves or reduces transmission problems. In Gigabit over copper (1000Mbps) all 8 wires are used, 4 for transmit and 4 for receive. The twisting of the wires is much tighter and the actual connectors on the ends have a smaller tolerance. You should also be aware that there are two major standards for wire arrangement in UTP data cabling - 568A and 568B. You will need to know what standard is used in your network for consistency's sake. Mixing 568A and 568B results in cross-over which may or may not be what you intended. Hope this helps.
- Q:How do I connect CAT5 wire to a RJ45 wire?
- Cat5 requires 4 wires (two pairs) - you cannot use old telephone wire. second, if the old phone was was 2 pair, you still could not use it. Cat5 is good to just over 300MHz. The old voice grade JK cable could not transfer data very fast. Just use the old phone wire as a pull. Connect a new run of Cat6 to the old wire and pull the new wire into place using the old wire as a pull string.
- Q:Wire Gage?
- 1 0 Ofc Wire
- Q:Bathroom Exhaust Fan Wiring?
- Blue, black, and red are all hot wires. Just attach each hot wire and its corresponding white wire to each switches black hot wire and white wire. When finished each switch will turn on the heater, light, or fan.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:electrical question about copper wire?
- actually a few years ago they color coded the casings of the wiring so that the 12 gauge is yellow and the 14 gauge is white. The difference is the size of the wire. Bigger the number the smaller the wire and the less of a load in should carry
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range