1. Product Description:
Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
2. Product Characteristic:
1. Excellent flexibility and softness
2. Suitable usage : Net making , winding , baling , hanging and so on
3. Product Specification
4. Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1. Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
2. Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth.
Delivery Detail: within 20 days after 30% advance payment
5. Reference Picture
- Q:What is the use of Fence baebed wire?
- Barbed wire was invented back in the 1800,s its main use was to keep cattle in, a open area, with out building a big fence. i think there is 5 different types
- Q:2 Black Wires + 2 Red Wires?
- before to many Americans jump in - I have to say the colours you are quoting make me sure you are in the UK - so :- If there are only 4 wires (not 5 as you say at one point) then join the two reds together in a connector block and tape that up completely with insulating tape and make sure it is safe somewhere - many light fittings have an additional connection just for this purpose. Now connect the blue from the light to one black and the brown to the other black wire (it does not really matter which to which although purists may like you to find the true live for the brown) If however there are 5 wires you need to do a bit more investigation . EDIT - the two earth wires should be securely joined together to make sure that earth continuity is maintained throughout the rest of the house - then tape them up - preferably with green and yellow tape but black will do and tuck them back up into the ceiling as far away from the two reds as you can manage. ....
- Q:GFCI outlet with 6 wires?
- You need to find which set of wires is the feed 1st. Turn off breaker for that circuit disconnect wires . Then turn breaker back on . Which black wire is hot ? Remember which black wire has power. Then shut off breaker again . The black wire that is hot gets connected to your line voltage connection side ( Gold screw on outlet ) the white wire goes to the other line voltage side ( Silver screw ) . The other black and white wire gets connected to the load side of the GFI . If the screws are all the same color for some reason . Remember the longer slot is always the neutral or white wire . The smaller slot is the black or hot wire . Ground to the green screw .Turn breaker back on and test .
- Q:Wiring to 2000 watt portable generator?
- Only one way to know for sure, Run down to Harbor Freight Tools and purchase a 7 Function Digital Multimeter for $3.00 and test the wires for voltage and if they are grounds or leads.
- Q:maf pin out for siganal wire and o2 siganal wire has two blk two white on o2?
- Yes we do need car description.O2 sensors black wires are normally for the heating element.It should be one of the white wires.The wire will read 0.2 volts with a cold engine and fluctuate between 0.1-0.9 volts at normal operating temp,so look for the wire which has these voltage reading.The maf signal wire will have less than 5 volts on it.Generally it will show 0.60-0.80 volts at idle and increase to between 1.50-2.20 volts at a 2500-3500 rpm level.Be aware that a maf sensors heated wire can become dirty causing it to read and function incorrectly,so it may just need to be cleaned rather than bein replaced
- Q:how to test for hot wire.?
- get a voltage tester and test all the wires to th ground wire with the switches on that should let you know what is hot
- Q:is it difficult to wire a shower pump?
- Usually just find a spare socket to plug it into. Difficult bit is getting the plumbing right - read all the information supplied with the pump or look on the web before you buy it.
- Q:where can i get a wire diagram for 1988 rinker cuddy cabin boat?
- From Rinker. Or from Nautic Global Group as they now own Rinker since their merger with Godfrey Marine.
- Q:where can i buy a ribbon wire?
- Electronic parts stores carry ribbon wires, but there are many different kinds of ribbon wires, and they would have to look at the wires in the dvd player to know what kind you need. The biggest problem with the wires is connecting them to the circuit boards. An electronics repair shop might have a piece of ribbon wire they can adapt to fit your player. .
- Q:Wireless vs. Wired?
- It's possible that your wired network card drivers aren't installed properly, or maybe your computer's trying to use both...try disabling the wireless to force the software to only use the wired card.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range