1. Product Description:
Wire diameter of Galvanized Steel Wire :
Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and electric galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8 BWG to 26BWG
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dipped galvanizing
Standard wire gauge from 8BWG to 30BWG
Thick zinc-coating layer
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
2. Product Characteristic:
1. Excellent flexibility and softness
2. Suitable usage : Net making , winding , baling , hanging and so on
3. Product Specification
4. Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1. Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
2. Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth.
Delivery Detail: within 20 days after 30% advance payment
5. Reference Picture
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.Stainless steel wire drawing (stainless, steel, wire, drawing) pull out the wire rod or wire billet from the die hole of the drawing die under drawing force to produce the plastic processing of the small section steel wire or the non-ferrous metal line. Metal wires of different shapes and sizes of various metals and alloys can be drawn by drawing. The drawn wires are precise in size and smooth in surface, and the drawing equipment and die used are simple and easy to manufacture.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- If you or a cigarette lighter, it is copper, because the melting point of copper at 1083 degrees, and generally lighter temperature at about 500 degrees, only the fire lighter to more than 1 thousand degrees, according to the flame to determine the temperature of different colors, red yellow blue to white to a minimum, more and more high.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- The elastic modulus is the inherent property of the material and, once the material is determined, the modulus of elasticity has been determined, irrespective of shape
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The overall fabric, the wire about 3%~8% or so, under the same general level of technology, the higher the proportion of metal wire.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range