|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Construction,Automotive System; Wire Rope
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Special Use: |
Cold Heading Steel
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
Roll packing, Z2 packing
|Surface of Steel Wire: |
|Manufacturing Capacity: |
600 tons per month
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING OR AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST|
|Delivery Detail:||WITHIN 7-10DAYS AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER|
Galvanized Steel Wire
Tensile strength: HIGH
Galvanized Steel Wire for Flexible Duct
3.SURFACE TREATMENT:ELECTRO GALVANIZED,HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED
4.ZINC COATING: 40G/M2 - 300G/M2
5.PACKING:ROLL PACKING WITH PLASTIC SPOOL INSIDE, POLYWOVEN BAG OUTSIDE
STANDARD Z2 PACKING
OR PRODUCE AS YOUR REQUESTS
PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
|Nominal Diameter||Minimum number of reverse bends ||Minimum number of Torsions (Bright and Class B)||Minimum mass of coating (g/m2)|
|(Bright and Class B)|
|1770 Mpa||1960 Mpa||2160Mpa||1770 Mpa||1960 Mpa||2160Mpa||Class B|
|over 0.6mm ~incl. 0.65mm||11||10||9||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.65mm ~incl. 0.70mm||10||9||8||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.70mm~incl. 0.75mm||16||15||14||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.75mm~incl. 0.80mm||15||14||13||28||25||22||60|
|over 0.80mm~incl. 0.85mm||13||12||11||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.85mm ~incl. 0.90mm||12||11||10||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.90mm~incl. 0.95mm||11||10||9||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.95mm ~incl. 1.00mm||10||9||8||28||25||22||70|
|over 1.00mm ~incl. 1.10mm||17||16||14||26||23||21||80|
|over 1.10mm ~incl. 1.20mm||16||15||13||26||23||21||80|
|over 1.20mm ~incl. 1.30mm||15||14||13||25||22||20||90|
|over 1.30mm ~ incl.1.40mm||13||12||10||25||22||19||90|
|over 1.40mm ~incl.1.50mm||11||10||9||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.50mm ~incl. 1.60mm||14||13||12||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.60mm ~incl. 1.65mm||13||12||11||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.65mm~incl. 1.70mm||13||12||11||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.70mm~incl. 1.80mm||11||11||10||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.80mm ~incl. 1.85mm||10||10||8||24||21||18||100|
|over 1.85mm ~incl. 1.90mm||10||10||8||24||21||18||115|
|over 1.90mm~incl. 2.00mm||9||9||7||24||21||18||115|
- Q:How to hard wire radar detector?
- The positive wire should be red and the ground black. You should tap into a wire that is ignition hot. Meaning it only has power when the ignition is on so it won't run down the battery. The easiest one to use would be the accessory port on the fuse panel. The ground needs to go to any good metal part. Find a screw that is in a large metal part, like the dash support, and wire it under the screw.
- Q:about a jvc wiring harness?
- wait wait . u must buy the wiring harness that correspond to ur car first. than u wud simply wire the new wiring harness u bought to ur deck and simply match the colors. and than u simply connect it to ur existing car harness. baaamm done .
- Q:1988 ford econoline radio wire codes?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:air conditioner compressor fan stops, capacitor incorrectly wired?
- Hi, I looked at the schematic on-line. If you still have the original fan motor in the unit then you are correct. The center terminal on the capacitor should have the red wire from the T1 terminal of the contactor, the red wire from the compressor, and the purple wire from the fan. The FAN terminal should have the brown wire from the fan. The HERM terminal should have the orange wire from the compressor. The black wire from the fan and the black/blue wire from the compressor should lead back to the T2 terminal of the contactor. Again, that is if the motor is the original motor. If it was replaced at some point in time, the wiring colors can change from manufacturer to manufacturer, in which case it's possible that the new motor is wired correctly. There should be a diagram on the motor to show you the correct wiring configuration.
- Q:question regarding Jumper wires..?
- mokeyboy is correct about a jumper wire, now comes the ck of the sensor if its a single wire sensor some times called a thermal transmitter, grounding that wire will cause the temp gauge to read high, now if its two wire sensor for fuel injection that should not be grounded, but the sensor must be ck'd with a ohms meter
- Q:where to locate turn signal wires?
- should be pretty simple if you like puzzles. You can trace the signal wire out to the front of the car by using a voltmeter and watching the meter rise each time the signal works. Yes you can use electrical tape on the wires themselves after connecting them.
- Q:outdoor wiring?
- Previous answer was partially correct. There are building codes depending on your local government. Some outside wires have to be in conduit, some have to enter and exit the ground in conduit, others do not require it. However, the wire size is associated with the circuit breaker that you are going to attach it to and the length or distance away from the circuit board it is going to be. Don't try to save money and buy indoor wire however, stick to the heavier outdoor coated wire. It is best to buy a higher Gage and not use it all then to buy a Gage that is too small.
- Q:New ceiling fan, old wiring.?
- White to white, black and blue to black, green to box.
- Q:Why does my stereo wires have more than 1 of each color?
- Each okorder.com/... That site should bring you some clarity.
- Q:ARE ALL DUALSHOCK 2 CONTROLLERS WIRED?
- All the ones made by Sony are wired. There are 3rd party controllers that are wireless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range