|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Construction,Automotive System; Wire Rope
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Special Use: |
Cold Heading Steel
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
Roll packing, Z2 packing
|Surface of Steel Wire: |
|Manufacturing Capacity: |
600 tons per month
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING OR AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST|
|Delivery Detail:||WITHIN 7-10DAYS AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER|
Galvanized Steel Wire
Tensile strength: HIGH
Galvanized Steel Wire for Flexible Duct
3.SURFACE TREATMENT:ELECTRO GALVANIZED,HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED
4.ZINC COATING: 40G/M2 - 300G/M2
5.PACKING:ROLL PACKING WITH PLASTIC SPOOL INSIDE, POLYWOVEN BAG OUTSIDE
STANDARD Z2 PACKING
OR PRODUCE AS YOUR REQUESTS
PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
|Nominal Diameter||Minimum number of reverse bends ||Minimum number of Torsions (Bright and Class B)||Minimum mass of coating (g/m2)|
|(Bright and Class B)|
|1770 Mpa||1960 Mpa||2160Mpa||1770 Mpa||1960 Mpa||2160Mpa||Class B|
|over 0.6mm ~incl. 0.65mm||11||10||9||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.65mm ~incl. 0.70mm||10||9||8||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.70mm~incl. 0.75mm||16||15||14||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.75mm~incl. 0.80mm||15||14||13||28||25||22||60|
|over 0.80mm~incl. 0.85mm||13||12||11||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.85mm ~incl. 0.90mm||12||11||10||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.90mm~incl. 0.95mm||11||10||9||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.95mm ~incl. 1.00mm||10||9||8||28||25||22||70|
|over 1.00mm ~incl. 1.10mm||17||16||14||26||23||21||80|
|over 1.10mm ~incl. 1.20mm||16||15||13||26||23||21||80|
|over 1.20mm ~incl. 1.30mm||15||14||13||25||22||20||90|
|over 1.30mm ~ incl.1.40mm||13||12||10||25||22||19||90|
|over 1.40mm ~incl.1.50mm||11||10||9||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.50mm ~incl. 1.60mm||14||13||12||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.60mm ~incl. 1.65mm||13||12||11||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.65mm~incl. 1.70mm||13||12||11||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.70mm~incl. 1.80mm||11||11||10||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.80mm ~incl. 1.85mm||10||10||8||24||21||18||100|
|over 1.85mm ~incl. 1.90mm||10||10||8||24||21||18||115|
|over 1.90mm~incl. 2.00mm||9||9||7||24||21||18||115|
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- identicalThe young's modulus depends only on the physical properties of the material itself, irrespective of the thickness or length of the material.Young's modulus characterizing the physical resistance of solid materials to deformation, and the physical quantities characterizing the properties of the material. The young's modulus reflects the rigidity of the material, and the greater the young's modulus, the less deformation it is prone to.I hope I can help you.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is the most popular natural memory folds and antistatic functional fabric defects: fine metal fiber, easy to disconnect, do not scrub, not dry after washing and drying. Do not rub the fabric, with a long time shielding value will decline, washing and folding is very easy to destroy its effect. Washing should take into account its heat resistance, so it can not use too high water temperature, can not use bleach containing detergent or washing powder for washing, so as not to cause fading.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range