|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Construction,Automotive System; Wire Rope
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Special Use: |
Cold Heading Steel
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
Roll packing, Z2 packing
|Surface of Steel Wire: |
|Manufacturing Capacity: |
600 tons per month
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING OR AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST|
|Delivery Detail:||WITHIN 7-10DAYS AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER|
Galvanized Steel Wire
Tensile strength: HIGH
Galvanized Steel Wire for Flexible Duct
3.SURFACE TREATMENT:ELECTRO GALVANIZED,HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED
4.ZINC COATING: 40G/M2 - 300G/M2
5.PACKING:ROLL PACKING WITH PLASTIC SPOOL INSIDE, POLYWOVEN BAG OUTSIDE
STANDARD Z2 PACKING
OR PRODUCE AS YOUR REQUESTS
PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
|Nominal Diameter||Minimum number of reverse bends ||Minimum number of Torsions (Bright and Class B)||Minimum mass of coating (g/m2)|
|(Bright and Class B)|
|1770 Mpa||1960 Mpa||2160Mpa||1770 Mpa||1960 Mpa||2160Mpa||Class B|
|over 0.6mm ~incl. 0.65mm||11||10||9||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.65mm ~incl. 0.70mm||10||9||8||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.70mm~incl. 0.75mm||16||15||14||28||25||23||60|
|over 0.75mm~incl. 0.80mm||15||14||13||28||25||22||60|
|over 0.80mm~incl. 0.85mm||13||12||11||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.85mm ~incl. 0.90mm||12||11||10||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.90mm~incl. 0.95mm||11||10||9||28||25||22||70|
|over 0.95mm ~incl. 1.00mm||10||9||8||28||25||22||70|
|over 1.00mm ~incl. 1.10mm||17||16||14||26||23||21||80|
|over 1.10mm ~incl. 1.20mm||16||15||13||26||23||21||80|
|over 1.20mm ~incl. 1.30mm||15||14||13||25||22||20||90|
|over 1.30mm ~ incl.1.40mm||13||12||10||25||22||19||90|
|over 1.40mm ~incl.1.50mm||11||10||9||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.50mm ~incl. 1.60mm||14||13||12||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.60mm ~incl. 1.65mm||13||12||11||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.65mm~incl. 1.70mm||13||12||11||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.70mm~incl. 1.80mm||11||11||10||25||22||19||100|
|over 1.80mm ~incl. 1.85mm||10||10||8||24||21||18||100|
|over 1.85mm ~incl. 1.90mm||10||10||8||24||21||18||115|
|over 1.90mm~incl. 2.00mm||9||9||7||24||21||18||115|
- Q:Positive negative wires on Camaro?
- 1 end goes on the negative post of the battery and the other end goes on any ground. some are grounded on the alternator bracket.
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- Your not suppose to be in that box. The only phone line you are to mess with is in your house. Call the phone company for this kind of repair.
- Q:How to extend my speaker (wires)?
- It would be best to replace the short wire with new wire of the proper length! Use speaker wire, it will cost less and that's why it's made! But, what you said would work, most likely!
- Q:What is a wire trasnfer ?
- Wire transfers on average will run you $15 for domestic and $30 for international. Both representatives from two different banks will process the electronic transfer. Advantage - No physical cash is exchanged. The money will be at another institution the same day. Disadvantage - Fee
- Q:How do I wire an electrical outlet?
- If you dont want this to be the last thing you, or someone else who touches a live wire ever does, get an electrician in. They are so worth it. Look up wiring diagrams on line if you are going to go ahead with it anyhow.
- Q:Soldering multiple wires to 1 wire?
- it will effect the voltage because it will split the power 10 defferent ways. i dont know any website that will tell you this but there is a tester that you can get to test the voltage. thats how i found out.
- Q:1985 SS Monte Carlo engine wires?
- I have an '84 Monte SS and wanted the same thing. Here's what I have: the 2 wires that come from the harness and go to the starter (1 Positive, 1 S terminal), oil gauge wire, temp gauge wire, the alternator wires, the wire going to the distributor cap, and the tach gauge wire going to the distributor cap. That's pretty much it, as well as your battery cables, and spark plug wires. You really don't need to do or add anything as long as it runs and everything works that needs to work, it'll be fine. I'm going by memory, so if I forgot something I apologize, but that's the best of my recollection right now. If you have anymore questions you can email me.
- Q:wires, coils, AC generators?
- Assuming the generator output voltage (RMS) remains constant the current will be less through the coil. By wrapping the wire into a coil it's resistance doesn't change but it's self inductance increases. AC in a wire produces an alternating (changing) magnetic field that is concentrated into a smaller space as a coil - so increasing it's strength and ability to link with the wire that produced it. When this changing magnetic field links (passes through) it's 'own' coils a self-induced 'back' EMF(voltage) is generated in the wire that opposes the 'forward' current from the generator (Lenz's law). If the geverator provides a pd = Vg and the back EMF = Vb, then the current in the coil is effectively being driven by a reduced pd = (Vg - Vb) .
- Q:subwoofer speaker wires?
- regular speakwires WILL work but my advice to you is if you have a lot of watts going into the sub then use thicker wire.
- Q:How do i hook up a ceiling fan with only one white and one black wire.?
- The blue and black wires from the fan are twisted together and attached to the black wire coming from the ceiling box using the enclosed wire nuts. The white wire from the fan goes to the white wire from the box. There may be a bare copper wire bent up into the box, if so pull it down and attach the green wire to it. If there is no bare wire you can get a short piece of bare copper wire and attach it with a screw to a hole in the metal box with an 8/32 machine screw. Wrap the copper wire clockwise around the screw, tighten, and then join green wire to bare. If you have no bare wire and the box is plastic then you will have nothing to use the ground wire to and it will be unused.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range