Order On-line Tracking
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications. Production of cold formed corrugated sheets and profiles for roofing, cladding, decking, tiles, sandwich walls, rainwater protective systems, air conditioning duct as well as electrical appliances and engineering.
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent anticorrosive property
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for sheet product.
2) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according to the customer's request
3) Thickness: 0.13mm-0.5mm
4) Width: 400mm-1000mm
5) Length: We can adjust the length according to your request
6) Zinc Coating Weight: 60g/m2-275g/m2
7) Raw Materials: Galvanized steel sheet and Pre-painted galvanized steel sheet
8) Spangle: Regular spangle, minimized spangle and zero spangle
9) Hardness: Full hard, normal
As your request
RAL,or other series
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Production period is 30 days. And we’d prefer you can give us more time to book vessel.
3. What’s the usage of cold rolled steel coil?
Auto manufacture, Oil drum, Transformer's tank panel, Furniture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|