Galvanized Steel Sheet
Hot dip galvanized steel coil and sheet
JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 / EN10143/EN10327
DX51D / DX52D/ DX53D/ S250,280,320GD
0.17-1.6mm (0.25-0.45mm is the most advantage thickness)
Type of coating:
chromed / skin pass/ oiled /un oiled /slightly oiled/ dry
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
| || |
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20''containers
30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 70%L/C at sight
7days after receipt of 30% TT
The industrial use
The application field
The electrical appliance industry
Air conditioner,Computer chassis,
Plate for refrigerator,Outer shell
of washing machine,kitchen fittings,
The freezing chamber device
The building industry
housetop,Lateral wall,doors and windows,
gutter,Shutter doors and windows,Wall frame ,
The agricultural and pastoral
railroad:The roof of the train,The internal frame
of train,The road sign,The inner walls of the train;
road:Highway guardrail,Soundproof wall
The equipment and structure
radiator,cold roll-formed ,Pedals and rack
The material and mechanical properties
- Q:GUITAR! is this nylon or steel? - fingerstyle?
- Once you LEARN how to play a guitar.. you will know just how stupid that question sounded. CLASSICAL guitars use NYLON STRINGS and ACOUSTIC guitars use STEEL STRINGS and either type of string will make your fingers sore until you get some ca louses on them
- Q:why would you clean metal with steel wood?
- Steel wood? I don't think there is such a thing?
- Q:Hiking with steel toe-capped boots?
- Steel toed boots are very heavy compared to hiking boots, after a long hike (especially in rough terrain) the extra weight is gonna tire you out. Steel toes are made for things like construction, or doing a task where extra protection of the toe is needed. So it's not ideal, but whatever floats your boat man (better than wearing tennis shoes). I personally have Converse composite toed boots from my airsofting days and since im too cheap to buy dedicated hike boots, I use it for hiking. Its supposedly made for military use and is much lighter than steel toe. But WAIT!!! lets say you dont have a gun or knife and you run into a pissed off Sasquatch, a steel toe boot too the nutz would do well in puttin the hurt on the dude.
- Q:How lighter than steel is carbon fiber?
- by 6L8
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- NO ! NO! NO! Do not put steel strings on a classical guitar!! The increased tension can actually damage the guitar by causing the top to warp and can eventually pull the bridge right off of the guitar! I have seen it happen more than once! Ignore the other post, they are wrong! Classical guitars are designed to use nylon strings only!
- Q:Steel sheet vs paper?
- In okorder.com/... 11.7x8.3 inch paper 97.11 square inches 0.062651488 sq meters at 4.5gm is a non-standard 19 pound bond ledger paper, but that is OK, because at least it is in range. 38 gauge steel sheets are about the thinnest that hold their structure 0.00625 thick 1221 g/m² or, at 11.7x8.3 76.5grams So, with this data at hand we can better visualize the situation. Paper of 0.00625 thick in the size shown is 35# paper 131.68 g/m² 8.25grams Steel is higher in density than paper, so you cannot get the same size and air flow without it being lighter in weight than the steel and the air resistance would be lower for the heavier item, so steel of the same shape and thickness as paper falls faster. Suppose you want paper heavier than steel for the same area, then the thickness increases. Will a steel sheet 0.00625 thick and 11.7x8.3 inch size 76.5gm fall faster or slower than a 9 or 10 times thicker paper sheet? If it was able to hold flat in each type the thicker paper should get more backflow behind it aerodynamically and fall faster than an equal weight thinner steel sheet as my guess, but I don't have those numbers. The steel will always be heavier than the paper for the same exact shape and thickness by about 9x. My answer here is difficult, but the question has some flaws to think about.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Indirect reading methodIn some parts of the steel tape can not be used directly, can use the ruler or ruler, the zero alignment measurement, ruler and measurement direction; steel tape measure distance to a whole scale ruler or ruler, with more than a long reading amount. (3).Some errors in measuring steel tape
- Q:Casting Stainless Steel?
- You have 2 options. Sand casting or investment casting. Stainless steel can be cast with either of these methods. In either case a model or pattern will have to be created. For sand casting the pattern is all that is needed to go to casting. For investment casting the pattern is used to make a wax casting, which is then coated with the investment. The wax is burned out and the metal is then poured into the cavity. If you are making just 1 or 2 pieces you can have waxes machined. This saves the intermediate step Depending on the size machining may still be your best option. Especially if you want just 1 part.
- Q:advantages and disadvantages of steel structure?
- Disadvantages Of Steel
- Q:Stainless steel: Is it magnetic if hardenable?
- Any okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range