Security Steel Door
Security steel door supposed to protect your home safety, which have good mechanical lock system and strong metal structure lead to high safety glass level. DOWAY steel security door popular and export to worldwide market. Pls check general specification as follow:
(1)Main Material: Quality cold-rolled steel sheet
- Steel sheet thickness of door leaf:0.4-1.0mm
- Steel sheet thickness of door frame:0.8-2.0mm
Door size and material thickness can be customized. Please specify!
Door Standard Size:
Door leaf thickness :
Door frame thickness:
Steel sheet thickness:
Steel sheet thickness of door leaf: 0.4mm-1.0mm
Steel sheet thickness of door frame: 0.8mm-2.0mm
Surface finshing :
Heat transfer-print & powder-coating or other special painting
Honeycomb paper or mineral cotton or other special material
AB lock / Auto-lock with more lock points
Visible / Invisible
Stainless steel or iron
Wide angle / Clear vision
Ordinary / Alarm doorbell
Opening degree :
Handle position :
left / right ; inward / outward
Color & Patterns :
Diversified, pls refer on our website
size available :
As per requirement
Standard export package (special request available)
Delivery time :
15-25 days after receiving the deposit
Handles, lock, hinges, peephole, doorbell, rubber seal, bolts
CE, SGS, SONCAP, EC, 5S, ISO, CIQ, SGS certificate.
OEM&ODM is available
Shock proof, sound proof, warmth preserved.
- Q:How to describe a metal electronic door?
- Expand on this; use this as a starter and modify the details to fit your story: Jake awoke to find himself in a small room, measuring perhaps 7 feet by 7 feet. The floor was rough white concrete. The walls seemed to be concrete as well, but smoother, and painted gray. The ceiling above was painted that same shade of gray. Jake couldn't tell what it was made of. He slowly looked around the room. It was well-lit with four round recessed lights made up of LED arrays in the ceiling, each covered by a metal grate. There appeared to be a small circular device--about the size of a pencil eraser--safely inside the metal grates. Those could be cameras. There were no windows. Three of the walls were completely solid--no breaks, gaps, or openings. The fourth wall seemed to have a door in it. There was a tiny gap, perhaps the width of a playing card, in the shape of a door--about three feet wide and seven feet tall. But there were no hinges, no door knob, no locking mechanism. Just a very thin gap in the shape of the door. Jake got off the and walked to the maybe-door. He tapped on wall next to the door. It felt like concrete. Then he tapped on what he suspected might be the door. It was definitely metal--colder than the wall with a slightly different feel. But it blended in perfectly with the surrounding wall. He peered more closely, but still couldn't see any hinges, knobs, or locks. Clearly, the intent of whoever had designed the room was to allow only those on the other side to open the door. With nothing visible on his side of the door, Jake guessed that entry and exit was controlled electronically. Maybe there were people on the other side--though he couldn't hear a thing. Or it was possible that the others--his guards, his captors--were miles away. Jake had no idea how he'd ended up here. And he had even less of an idea on how he'd get out.
- Q:Bathroom 1.44 square meters of titanium magnesium alloy door price is how much?
- Store prices in more than 300 per square meter, the price of the manufacturers in more than 200 sets! Electrophoresis or drawing! Brushed the effect of a good point, the price will be high
- Q:Can I get half metal doors with a hard top Jeep?
- If you live in New England, and if your jeep is a YJ (1987 - 1995) then I have a set of full doors that I'll let you have for $400 + your half doors. I'll deal face to face, but I'm not going to be bothered shipping anything.
- Q:Aluminum alloy doors and windows 868 profiles production methods, know to pay the next.
- Any series, any manufacturers, can handle, and even open their own mold can be
- Q:Engineering materials, aluminum doors and windows need to check it, I am a party unit?
- If the tender list to the test fee can require the construction unit to send re-inspection, the general aluminum doors and windows rarely sent to the re-inspection, there are manufacturers of inspection reports and certificates can be followed by a supervisor is signed with the material acceptance report. General aluminum alloy doors and windows mainly look at the thickness of aluminum alloy, specifications, glass and so on up to the requirements.
- Q:My house downstairs to open an aluminum doors and windows store, every day a lot of people. Now aluminum alloy doors and windows really so buy it?
- Aluminum doors and windows in the price advantage, coupled with the upstream industry real estate continued hot, and now aluminum doors and windows is still better to do. But the premise or choose their own aluminum doors and windows. Such as Rolandi doors and windows, the times Hui industry doors and windows, Royal Yantian doors and windows, Parker Feifei doors and windows, home good windows and doors, etc., are very many people inquiry, great potential.
- Q:Bathroom made of titanium and magnesium alloy door and found that the door and the gap between the door stone is 2.3 cm, how to deal with?
- Buy two pieces of film, with glue on the ground, just can also slip! This is no way to the way!
- Q:How do I paint my brown exterior metal door white?
- primer, then white paint. You will need to take the door off the wall. This will make it easier. Hope its warm there. (It will take a bit to dry.)
- Q:I have metal French style doors
- The good thing is that they are doing what they are designed to do. It sounds like these doors face east and get the early morning sun, meaning that they go from cool exterior side to instant sun and heat, while still being cold on interior. The doors are sealed properly and they are just moving like they are designed.
- Q:Door lock needed but Metal door?
- You can get a simple slide bolt and mount it on the jam only. When you slide it over it will stop the door from opening. BUT just like a double cylinder dead bolt with no key available your kids can't get out in the case of a fire. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range