Model Number: SL-2
Material: Steel, Steel
Type: Industrial Ladders
Structure: Single Straight Ladders
Surface: Hot dipped galvanize
Functions: Used together with scaffolding
Load Capacity: 200kg
Rung: Skidproof round tube
2.Packaging & Delivery
5.The specification componant parts of Steel Ringlock Scaffolding Ledger
Ring Lock System Scaffold Ledger / Horizontals
Ring Lock Ledger 3050mm (10')
Ring Lock Ledger 2745mm (9')
Ring Lock Ledger 2440mm (8')
Ring Lock Ledger 2130mm (7')
Ring Lock Ledger 1830mm (6')
Ring Lock Ledger 1520mm (5')
Ring Lock Ledger 1220mm (4')
Ring Lock Ledger 1150mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Ledger 1065mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Ledger 910mm (3')
Ring Lock Ledger 650mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Ledger 610mm (2')
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffold operating layer
- Mainly play a supporting role. The second is the external wall, structural decoration and other construction use of steel scaffolding
- Q:What is the purpose of the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter?
- The scaffold is the only place where Hester, Dimmesdale and Pearl are together in the town. The first is when Hester is being interrogated by Dimmesdale, the second is at night when they meet him, and the third is at the end of the book. The Scaffold is used by Hawthorne just like it would be in real life, to bring a crime to the public, just as it does in the book. Not sure about philosophical truths, nothing like that I could think of at the moment.
- Q:Why is bamboo used as scaffolding in China and Hong Kong?
- The reason is simple.....Bamboo will bend in the event of a typhoon and is thus safer than steel scaffolding.
- Q:Can anyone give me info on a scaffold piercing?
- i have my tragus and cartilage also. and my industrial (or scaffold) pierced. i can tell you that my industrial was my most painful piercing, and i have nine. they dont use clamps or guns or anything because it can shatter your cartilage. they just stick the needle through, and then put the jewlery through the hollow needle, and pull the needle back out. simple process. a little painful. likeee, a 7 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. hope i helped. good luck! :)
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold is not a pipe fitting scaffold
- The steel pipe scaffold is mainly used to connect the steel pipe, the specific method is different.
- Q:to avoid scaffolding etc is there a roof sealant/filler to fill leaking roof?
- You cannot repair any roof from the inside. Whoever did that internal patch was a hack.
- Q:Is there a such thing as a scaffold fracture?
- Are you sure you didn't mean to say Scaphoid Fracture. The scaphoid process is a projection coming from your Scapula(shoulder Blade), that connects with the clavicle( )and humerus(arm). Hope this helps thanks.
- Q:Difference between scaffold and industrial piercings?
- both are built to have supports
- Q:Which is faster and more convenient for the construction of the scaffold and bowl buckle scaffold
- In a word: wheel buckle scaffolding came into being on the scaffolding template leasing industry and the construction industry have much impact on the use of time to prove.
- Q:Pankou scaffolding is good for
- Pankou scaffolding hot-dip galvanizing process, the use of up to 15 years of age or above.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range