Model NO.:SGCC, DX51D
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, DIN
Packing:Stanadrd Sea Worth
Production Capacity:4000 Tons/Month
Cold rolled steel coil/ band / strip / strap/ tape
Standard GB ASTM BS JIS DIN
Material Q195 Q235 Q345 SS400 ST 37 SAE1008 A36
Size: 0.11mm - 3.0mm
Width as your requirement from 10mm-1500mm
Package: Stanadrd sea worth or as your requirement
Coil weight: As your requirement from 50-7000kg
Quality warranty: Any third party inspection is accepted.
Quality Certificate: MTC Mill orioginal and others as your requirement.
Galvanized Steel Coils
ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN
Q195-Q345, SGCC, SPCC, SPHC, DC51D, DX51D, DX52D, SS grade 33-80, DX 54D
Big Spangle, Small Spangle, Regular Spangle, Zero Spangle
Seaworthy standard packaging or as customed
10-20 days after receiving the prepayment
- Q:Can I soften the steel on steel toe boots?
- Steel can't be softened. You really ought to sit on the bike when it's not running and see how it feels when shifting. You may be imagining a problem that doesn't exist. A lot of bikers where steel toes to protect their feet. I can't believe that this is a real problem, but if it is for you, then get different boots.
- Q:WHY Is diamond stronger than steel?
- Diamonds okorder.com
- Q:How to temper steel? ?
- I've okorder.com for back and forth communication. I could type up some lengthy post, you'd read it and be like I don't have that piece of gear and all my time is wasted.
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:what Wok to buy - carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron?
- Carbon steel is definitely the way to go. This is the authentic wok. Of course, you must be aware that it can rust if not dried--but in use you will seldom wash it anyway. The correct practice is simply to wipe it out with a paper towel. In this way the wok keeps its natural non-stick qualities. Whenever it is washed it must be re-seasoned--by heating it very hot with salt. Stainless steel of course does not rust and makes a pretty picture hanging up--but its utility ends there. It does not have the heat conduction qualities that are needed. Still, there are other factors which go into wok cooking (such as degree of heat available) which have nothing to do with the wok. With that in view, a SS wok might be your choice, but from a cooking standpoint, carbon is better. One added factor you must consider is thickness of the steel. Cheap woks will flex readily if grasped by the handles. A quality wok is twice as thick. It is not too much to aim for 1/8 thickness, or nearly that. There is also the flat bottomed Shanghai wok which is about 1/4 thick and usually comes with a teflon finish. These are very inexpensive but useful because they can be heated up to a high temperature which it will hold to a certain extent. The bane of wok cookery is insufficient heat. (I have an electric stove right now which exhibits that defect).
- Q:whats the best steel to make a huge knife?
- A sawmill blade(circular type) It`s good steel already hardened and you saw out your knife pattern with a skill saw loaded with an abrasive cut-off wheel. Norton wheels are best from Home Depot.
- Q:Is Grade A Surgical Steel...?
- Well a lot of people get microdermals done with surgical steel,yes titanium if better but it can be done with surgical steel.If you want the titanium you can always ask the piercer where they get their jewelery and if they could order them for you.You could also go to a different shop and ask if they have titanium dermals you should be able to buy them off of them.If hes an expensive piercer and your paying a lot for them you should be able to get the ones YOU want.Its YOUR body not theirs. =] hope this helped.
- Q:Polishing stainless steel (revolver)?
- I use Mothers Mag polish also. The shine you get depends on the effort.... If you buffed a mirror finish it will dull in time... More work brings it back. On a SW you won't take off enough to make any difference as far as metal holding oil. I use a little Mothers whenever I clean my stainless revolver.... Takes the carbon ring off the cylinder face... I use old cotton socks and t shirts. You could use a Dremel to work the mag wheel polish if you want a bright finish.
- Q:How much can the metal steel lift?
- I think that you failed to put up a meaningful question. I suggest that you try again and seek help.
- Q:Does steel have a valence?
- Steel is a mixture, so it doesn't have any valence number. On the other hand, all of the components of the steel mixture are in their elemental forms, so all the various valences are zero.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range