Model NO.:SGCC, DX51D
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, DIN
Packing:Stanadrd Sea Worth
Production Capacity:4000 Tons/Month
Cold rolled steel coil/ band / strip / strap/ tape
Standard GB ASTM BS JIS DIN
Material Q195 Q235 Q345 SS400 ST 37 SAE1008 A36
Size: 0.11mm - 3.0mm
Width as your requirement from 10mm-1500mm
Package: Stanadrd sea worth or as your requirement
Coil weight: As your requirement from 50-7000kg
Quality warranty: Any third party inspection is accepted.
Quality Certificate: MTC Mill orioginal and others as your requirement.
Galvanized Steel Coils
ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN
Q195-Q345, SGCC, SPCC, SPHC, DC51D, DX51D, DX52D, SS grade 33-80, DX 54D
Big Spangle, Small Spangle, Regular Spangle, Zero Spangle
Seaworthy standard packaging or as customed
10-20 days after receiving the prepayment
- Q:Nylon or steel......?
- Steel string 4 playing wid plectrum, nylon 4 finger style playing
- Q:What is the weight of a molecule of steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron with a little Carbon thrown in. Steel is not a molecule, therefore, it does not have a molecular weight. Steel contains atoms of iron and carbon in a crystal lattice, along with various other alloying elements such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
- Q:Aluminized Steel same with Stainless Steel 409 & 430?
- Alloy steel is a stainless steel. The differences between the two are the composition of the metal. Alloy steel is steel with usually less than 5% of other elements, like molybdenum, copper, chrome while stainless steel is a steel with at least 10-11% of chromium.
- Q:What type of metal is T10 tool steel?
- Carbon Tool Steel usually in the form of forged bar stock. Steel Grades for tool steel can be any of the following (depending on the application) T10/1.1645 SK3/SK4/W1A-91/2/ TC105/y10/1880/BW1B T10A/1.1545/y10A/1880 Standards are published by: DIN, JIS, ASTM, AISI, BS, SS, ISO, TOCT, GB Doug
- Q:how to tell if its stainless steel?
- Stainless steel should be non-magnetic.
- Q:What is so special about Japanese steel?
- Well Japan, with democracy and code standards, would be better than China or Mexico, with poorly paid workers and poor standards and poor quality. I don't know why or if its better quality than US steel
- Q:Danielle steel..................................................................?
- I love her books, and your ok. Read one now, you'll love it.
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- Steel barns are much cheaper, but do require more insulation (they get extremely hot in summer and extremely cold in winter w/o insulation), and they have little to no maintinence. in my opinion though, a better-built wood barn is by far the better choice in the long run. They are much more sturdy, more visually appealing (to me), and if kept up well, will last much longer than a steel barn will. I also like that with a wood barn, during rain/hail/etc.etc. you don't have a deafening clatter that is unavoidable with steel barns.
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- You okorder.com/... mini-mills operate between 150,000-2million tons of steel per year. If that is the size you were thinking about... you are in business. But since you are asking on Yahoo Answers where no serious industrialist would EVER ask a question like this, I can only assume that your ideas of small are completely incompatible with reality.
- Q:Welding Stainless Steel?
- Yes you can use regular welding rods for stainless steel. But you will not have the properties of the stainless. The weld joint will have a different color than the stainless if you grind/grain/finish the weld. It could also rust. The joint could be weaker. It is best to use a rod that comes as close to the base metal stainless as possible. (30 years welding - certified)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range