1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil ：
With Gi as base metal,after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color,then after firing and cooling,finally the plate steel is called pre-painted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Pre-painted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding,corrosion resistance
2.Main Features of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
3.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
ISO9001:2008 BV SGS
0.16MM-0.8MM*1250MM OR UNDER
0.127-1.2*1250MM OR UNDER
0.12MM-2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Ccold rolled-galvalume /galvanized-PPGI/PPGL
Cold rolled- galvanized
Cold rolled-galvalume /Aluzinc
Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,Coating,color
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry, family
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
3. what is your moq
Normally our moq is 25per size ,but it is up to different size
- Q:What is the best steel for making knives?
- Stain less steel.
- Q:what is the tensile strength of steel?
- Depends on what you mean by strong steel. Typically the ultimate strength/yield point of steel used for building structures (beams, columns, joists, plates) is in the range of 36,000 to 50,000 psi. The strength is specified by the designer (in the U.S.) by its ASTM designation. e.g. ASTM A36, A572, A500, A307, A325 ... A36 is typical mild steel, A572 Grade 50 (50,000 psi) is often called high-strength Really high strength steels such as pre-stressing strand can have ultimate strengths more than 10 times these values.
- Q:Stainless steel vs carbon steel for swords?
- You are gonna want carbon steel. Most real swords are always made from carbon steel. The vast majority of cheap swords being sold online are made from stainless steel. While stainless steel is a great choice for knives, it starts becoming very brittle on anything longer than 12 and is NOT a suitable material for a functional sword, no matter what some marketers might claim
. Stainless steel when it comes to a functioning weapon, is a joke. It's not made to cut and it's not made to last.
- Q:DUCTILE-TO-BRITTLE TRANSITION TEMPERATURE IN STEEL LOW CARBON?
- whilst metallic generators make it the technique is watched interior sight the aggregate warmth, Time in the previous the pour. some steels are run in vegetation that mixture in basic terms for solid demanding product. maximum any simple metallic may be greater effective in its hardness via heating and dipping into oils or water then do it over many cases.To make your question undeniable all metallic is simple except they technique it to be greater good or that's hardened via a warmth treating technique at a later date.
- Q:what metals are more dense than steel?
- Look at a periodic table of the elements. The atomic weights are a guide to density. Tungsten is denser than tungsten carbide because it doesn't contain carbon. Also denser than steel are gold, lead, platinum, and a number of other metals. Steel is iron combined with lighter elements, so iron is denser than steel.
- Q:What is the malleable temperature of carbon steel?
- It's now not rather that rough. You can use your charcoal grill to do it. First construct a colossal fireplace in it after which bury the metal within the coals. It'll simplest take approximately ten minuites or so for the metal to warmth by way of. Then decide on it out of the coals with tongs and drop it right into a bucket of water. Repeat as preferred. Eventually it is going to get as brittle as glass. To repair this, you have got to anneal the steel. Again warmth the steel within the coals, simplest this time allow it keep there till the coals cross the entire manner out all by way of themselves. Next day while the entire manner cool, Take it out and blank it off. Viola!, you may have hardened metal.
- Q:pleas tell me any website for engineering calculations in steel fabrications?
- The American Institute of Steel Construction develops codes for steel building design in the U.S. See the link to below to the Steel Solutions Center at their website. You can find free programs for designing structural steel elements from clicking on technical resources at that link. Most of the programs presume that you are a structural/civil engineer with knowledge of the steel design specifications.
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:How do you melt steel without a blast furnace?
- How To Melt Steel
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- There is really no simple answer to this question. Boron is usually used for a handful of reasons, but most center on high volume low cost production of durable hardened steel. Boron is a very cheap way to get very durable parts with very minimal alloying of expensive materials. It was born of necessity during WW2 and is currently in WIDE use in bulldozer undercarriage. Probably in place of what would otherwise be 4140. Boron steel is quite a bit more difficult to properly heat treat. Better suited to mass production facilities with tight controls, but when done properly provides material just as durable as higher alloys. Not a backyard endeavor such as ht/tempering carbon steel or tool steels without appropriate homework and treatment controls.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range