SGCD , SGCH , Q195 , DX51D,prime
|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
construction use,roof,construction use
High-strength Steel Plate
Customerized/Personalized,as coil or as required
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy packing, 4 eyes bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and out edge. Galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk and around circumference.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days after receiving L/C or advance payment|
Hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet (ISO9001:2008; BV; SGS) in competitive price
We are specialized in types of hot dipped galvanized, galvalume, prepainted steel products, corrugated steel sheet, etc.
Operate Standard:ASTM A653M-04/JIS G3302/DIN EN10143/GBT 2518-2008
Galvanized steel sheet /coil features:
1. Zinc coating :60-220g/m2( as required)
3. Width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
4. Coil id:508mm
5. Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
7. Application: With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils and widely applied in construction, home appliances, decoration, ect.
- Q:Cost of steel siding vs vinyl? Siding damaged from hail.?
- they both cost around the same
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:why would you clean metal with steel wood?
- Steel wood? I don't think there is such a thing?
- Q:Does Pittsburgh steelers have something to do with steel?
- Yes, short and simple
- Q:Whats the differene between steel and stainless steel ?
- Stainless is an alloy mixture the contains iron and nickel and does not rust.
- Q:Stainless steel vs carbon steel for swords?
- Modern Sword Steels: Stainless - Used in decorative swords and knives. Stainless steel blades longer than twelve inches are too brittle for full contact use. 1045 Carbon - Strong, but soft compared to higher carbon steels. Reasonably cheap and acceptable for full contact use. 1060 Carbon - Harder than 1045, but not brittle. Holds a keen edge and is very durable. Somewhat expensive, but great for full contact use. 1095 Carbon - Sacrifices the durability of lower carbon steels for better edge retention and increased hardness. Somewhat expensive, but tough enough for full contact use. 5160 Spring - Extremely tough and durable. Great for full contact use when properly heat treated. 9260 Spring - Amazingly resilient and durable, but not unbreakable. Excellent for full contact use. T10 Tool - Exceptionally hard and tougher than other steels with similar carbon content. Keeps a good edge without sacrificing durability. Can be expensive, but is still great for full contact use. L6 Bainite - Can be very expensive, but is the toughest steel on the market when properly heat treat. Excellent for full contact use, but requires additional maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion. About Damascus Steel: Historical Damascus blades were made from wootz, an Indian steel with unique properties. The technique for making this type of steel has been lost, but there have been many attempts to recreate it. The patterns found on Damascus steel blades are a direct result of the sword-making process and are not entirely dependent on the type of steel used. Damascus swords were the finest blades of their time.
- Q:Can you WELD STEEL to ALUMINUM? How much heavier/stronger is STEEL?
- I can't weld steel to aluminum, and generally speaking I'd say the answer is no, however, there are some special procedures that can make a metallic bond between steel and aluminum, it can be done with explosive welding. A lot of multi-ply cookware is made with aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel, there is so much of it that I imagine there is another way besides explosives, but I don't know what. In any case it is not a normal workshop procedure. Steel is often considerably easier to weld, but it depends on the alloy. some steels are difficult to weld and some aluminum alloys are fairly easy, but on the average steel is easier. as far as brittle/ flexible it again depend on the alloy, some steels are less brittle than some aluminum alloys and the other way around. Steel does have a higher modulus of elasticity, so for a given size steel is stiffer, but that is for elastic deformation, for plastic deformation steel often has a higher yield strength, but some of the more exotic aluminum alloys can be stronger than low grades of steel.
- Q:What is 12 gage Cold Rolled Steel?
- It's gauge.
- Q:Steel Estimating Question?
- It is not clear what stage this project is in. Is it preliminary or has a detailed design been done. It is also not clear if this is only the steel material or does it include the labor as well. A rough guess using a percentage of the total cost is okay if you have historical data to help you. If you have a detailed design then the percentage method should only be used as a check on a detailed cost estimate developed from the plans. If you plan to use numbers provided by someone here on Answers I would hardly call that an estimate.
- Q:Fallout 3 broken steel question?
- If I can remember right (SPOILER) you have to beat the game and instead of dying you just pass out and wake up with the brother hood of steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range