||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Main Features of the Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent anticorrosive property
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
- Q:Why is iron stronger than steel?
- Yes because metal alloys are comparatively more strong than pure metal.The worst thing is that iron gets rusted whereas steel does not.And the skyscrapers are made of steel buddy , iron is not used in them.
- Q:Steel Garage...........!!?
- The entire garage is steel? Garage door? Are you able to open and close it without too much trouble? If so, just keep it lubricated. You could paint the door to improve its appearance.
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:What Steel guitar should I buy?
- Hi, Since you haven't mentioned a price range, all I can say is that there are plenty of good guitar brands in the moderate to high price range. A good place to start would be to check out these brands - Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, Gibson. There are plenty more but these will get you started. In a lower price range - Epiphone, Takamine and Washburn have some nice guitars as well. There are a LOT of good brands that I haven't covered. These are just the usual suspects. Most of these will be good instruments and they vary in the quality of the wood used and in finer points of their design build, so don't worry too much about finding a 'gem'. Get one of the store staff members to play the guitars a little bit for you and you can pick out the one that sounds best. The sound is the most important. Happy hunting! :) Edit: jcr has a point. I assumed your're talking about a steel string acoustic.
- Q:Car accident with a steel mailbox?
- That's exactly what happened last winter where I worked. The driver's insurance (it was a late model SUV) paid for the damage to the vehicle and to our mailbox. The 4 inch steel post really bent the SUV.
- Q:pedal steel guitar...?
- Pedal steel guitars are a challenge to learn but they're a great instrument. More, even a starter pedal steel is going to run you $800 or so. Elderly Instruments in Lansing, Michigan sells a Carter brand starter pedal steel for $795 which is about as low as I've seen new ones. It has 3 foot pedals and 4 knee levers so it's nicely equipped. From northern Indiana it's not that far I would think. Good luck.
- Q:POkemon best game steel?
- Robopon ;) Transformers? really... fail joke, Robopon is essentially pokemon with robots ;) But on-topic, i believe Platinum would be your best choice.. from memory, it had no end of steel and steel-hybrids.
- Q:Welding Stainless Steel?
- Yes you can use regular welding rods for stainless steel. But you will not have the properties of the stainless. The weld joint will have a different color than the stainless if you grind/grain/finish the weld. It could also rust. The joint could be weaker. It is best to use a rod that comes as close to the base metal stainless as possible. (30 years welding - certified)
- Q:how to make carbon steel?
- Carburized steel is not the same thing as carbon steel. All steel has carbon in it, but carbon steel is defined as Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel, niobium, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 1.04 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60. Carburizing is a surface treatment. Dropping hot steel in oil is oil quenching. It might get a little carbon in the surface, but oil quenching is mainly used as a slightly slower quenching process than water quenching, not for carburizing. Once it starts cooling down the carbon won't diffuse in. Quenching is used to change the hardness. The simplest way to carburize steel is to pack charcoal around it and heat it to 900 C or so. Industrial processes use a gas like carbon monoxide, but that's mostly just for easier process control.
- Q:Are oil and steel monopolistic competition?
- That okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range