||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||As customer's requirement
||zero spangle, regular spangle or minimum spangle
Main Features of the Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent anticorrosive property
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development
- Q:What is the difference between LTCS and Carbon steel?
- When exposed to elevated temperatures, quenched and tempered steels are more susceptible than normalized steels to permanent reduction in strength. This is especially true when exposure temperature begins to approach tempering temperature used when the parts were produced. In addition to losing strength, tempered steels also may experience reduced impact toughness after being exposed to long-term elevated temperatures. General belief is that this is the reason for LCC's reduced maximum allowable temperature limit of 345°C / 650°F in B16.34.
- Q:Steel Cut Oatmeal vs Old Fashioned?
- Steel Cut Oats Steel-cut oats are whole oat kernels cut into small chunks rather than being smashed flat as in oatmeal. This gives the oats more of a chew texture and also slows both cooking time and digestion time. That means that they have a lower glycemic index and are thus preferable for increasing satiety, lowering the insulin response to the meal, and keeping blood sugar levels from peaking. This also results in delaying hunger so a person is less likely to snack or get overly hungry before the next meal. Here is how I like to cook oats for breakfast. Ingredients 1/2 cup Dry steel cut oats 1 cup Water (You may want a little more than a cup, experiment to your liking) 2 T Raisins (optional or replace with chopped dried apricots etc.) 2 T Ground flax meal (optional, but high in healthy n-3 fatty acids and fiber) Salt to your taste (try Lite salt to lower sodium intake) 2T Sunflower seeds or almonds 1 cup Fresh berries or a banana Directions Heat water to a boil. While water is heating, add the salt, raisins, and flax meal. When the water boils, add the steel cut oats. Stir once. Turn heat down to simmer and cook covered for 7-8 minutes. Provides two small servings. Double for large servings or small servings for 4 people. Serve and eat while hot. Add soy milk or low fat milk. Slice fresh fruit on top to add extra flavor. My wife likes banana slices. I like fresh berries, peaches, or sugar free applesauce. For extra crunch sprinkle almonds or sunflower seeds on top.
- Q:What is Mild Steel? Is it the same as Seamless Steel?
- I am a Blacksmith,mild Steel is what I use every Day,I make Ornamental Ironworks,like Handrails,Gate,Candle holders,all kind of things,most things are made from mild Steel,even Buildings,Doors,and so on.No risk of buying it.Special Steel is just for Special Applications.
- Q:How is chrome steel made?
- well, save up some more $$. I wouldnt feel safe on a $120 mountain bike. My advice would be to invest in something that's a little more money. Also, why do you want a steel frame? Aluminum frames today are made from 7005 alloy, and stack up very well compared to the durability of steel. Plus, they wiegh alot less. Nowadays, youll only find steel on a cheap walmart bike, ir a top notch downhill bike made for extream offf road conditions.
- Q:surgical steel or titanium industrial barbells?
- Titanium Industrial Barbell
- Q:Best Steel Road bike?
- Giant brand road bikes
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- There's different types of strength. Linear strength, the carbon fiber is stronger and more resilient. It's also much lighter, as much as 1/10th the weight of an aluminum body panel (which is lighter than steel). So, by using steel body panels, you would actually likely be ADDING weight to your car. Carbon fiber parts, of course, usually cost 2-3 times as much as their aluminum counterparts. Needless to say, consider the alternative. You can get an aluminum fender, have it be lighter than the steel part, not quite as light as the carbon fiber, but for the price of 1 carbon fiber fender, you could have a both front fenders and the hood in aluminum. Also, for the 1/4 mile, every 100lbs will drop 1/10th of 1 second off your time, which can be lost by screwing up your launch, or in other words, yo won't notice it. As for fuel economy, you won't notice a difference of more than .1-.2mpg. I know this first hand.
- Q:Fallout 3: Broken Steel Glitch?
- Broken Steel alters the ending of the original Fallout 3 to allow continued play after the end of the main quest line. This means that when it is time to go into the reactor at the end of Take it Back!, you can still go in yourself or you can send one of three side characters. However, even if you go yourself, you do not die. Instead, you survive the ordeal and wake up two weeks later at the Citadel. If you allow the Purifier to explode, the game will still end. Elder Lyons will inform you that you and Sarah Lyons were knocked unconscious by an unknown energy spike. Sarah will still be in a coma
- Q:Where can I buy sword steel?
- Damascus Steel Swords For Sale
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- In industrial or coastal areas, due to the influence of sulphur dioxide or salt in the air, the corrosion rate is accelerated and the service life is affected. In the rainy season, the coating has been soaked by rain for a long time, or the temperature is too large and easy to dew. It will be corroded quickly and the service life will be reduced. A building or building made of colored coated steel plates, often with a long service life when washed by rainwater, otherwise affected by sulfur dioxide, gas, salt, and dust. Therefore, in the design, if the roof slope is greater, the more difficult to accumulate dust and other dirt, the longer the service life; for those areas or parts that are not often washed by rain water, should be regularly washed with water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range