||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||As customer's requirement
||zero spangle, regular spangle or minimum spangle
Main Features of the Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent anticorrosive property
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development
- Q:Movies Featuring The Steel Drum?
- You okorder.com/.. If I can find any clips, I'll add them, but I'm sure that many movies in the proper settings (Trinidad, etc.) would have such music and/or show a group or at least a single performer. For example, Cool Running could be a possibility.
- Q:acrylic vs. steel tapers which is better?
- It relies upon on your physique and what you desire. in case you physique is allergic to a minimum of one in all them you may would desire to chosen for yet another one. If this is not any longer allergic to any, than you need to use in spite of you like the main, in simple terms attempt the two.
- Q:Moravia’s coal and steel industries face challenges because they _____.?
- As someone who have lived in northern Moravia at industrial steel and coal city of Ostrava, the closest point is b), but it is questionable. I am not sure how to compare efficiency of largest steel mill in Czech Republic in comparison to China which is the biggest exporter, but Czech steel factories were modernized and run more efficient that 25-35 years ago, and been privatized and owned by Mittal. The workforce had been shrinking, so not exactly sure what that c is pointing to (aging of workforce, size of it, or quality). Northern Moravia is a part of larger coal basin that extend to Poland with large coal deposits. This was foundation for the steel industry in the 1800's together with large ore deposits that was mined in proximity of the Beskidy mountains less than 25 miles from Ostrava. The iron ore mines had been depleted for several decades, and since the late 70's when communists run the country, they were already importing Soviet iron ore. Coal mining within city of Ostrava cased to exist in the 1990's due environmental issues, and also cost. The mines were getting deeper and more costly to operate and there is no more mining within Ostrava. Couple mines are still in operation in Karvina county which is next to Ostrava. Currently the coal deposits south of the city were not opened due environmental issue which would mean destruction of third largest mountain range in the country. Therefore, my conclusion is is b, as the ore and coal resources been shrinking. The biggest challenge not mentioned here is of course competition from Russia, Ukraine, and China, which can produce steel much cheaper.
- Q:where can I find the weight of steel?
- Just know the type of steel ,its density. Density gives you weight per unit of volume. For example: The density of mild steel is approximately 7.85 g/cm^3 (0.284 lb/in^3) From above , you can say that 1 cm^3 of volume of mild steel have 7.85 gram weight.
- Q:AR 15 223 AMMO brass vs steel?
- The primary complaint about wolf steel cased stuff besides it being dirty is that is wears out the chamber and extractor faster than brass. That is not true. It would be true if the cases were actually steel instead of a mixture that has a hardness that is close to brass. Now to prove how pervasive this myth is I expect a minimum of 4 thumbs down for this statement alone. In any case the only issue is that is you do use steel cased ammo the chamber has to be better cleaned. The residue left behind from the coating on the steel casings will build up. If you keep firing the cheap steel cased stuff this tend to be less of an issue but when you use brass cased ammo without cleaning the chamber out or in the same session once it heats up the stuff will actually grip the brass tightly causing case head tears. And your only option is to wait for the gun to cool down yank it out by hand because at that point the casing is in essence glued into the chamber.
- Q:Which industries consume the most steel?
- I'm guessing manufacturing
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- The okorder.com
- Q:How can I tell the difference between different knife steels?
- Larry gave a good answer. As for the HC, it means High Carbon.
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- The high quality carbon structural steel, carbon steel, steel commonly referred to as. Steel for the manufacture of parts for various machines.1.08 and 08F steel is used for rolling thin plates, deep drawing products, oil drums and high-grade enamel products. It can also be used for the manufacture of pipes, gaskets and core parts with low strength requirements, carburizing and cyaniding parts, welding electrodes and so on.2.10 and 10F steel, use cold pressing deep drawing products below 4mm, such as deep drawing vessel and shell. It can also make boiler tubes, oil drum covers and steel strips, steel wires, welding pieces and mechanical parts.3.15 and 15F steel are used to make carburizing parts, fastening parts, die forging parts and low load parts without heat treatment, such as bolts, screws, flanges and storage tanks for chemical machinery, steam boilers, etc..
- Q:steel residential homes and solar energy?
- Guide okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range